LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
legoles3333
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 5:50 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
Edited Better?
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:20 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
the elendil is sweet not, ditto the broken blade card. nice job!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
legoles3333
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:38 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
ok whtever next bunch

3 ●Isildur, Heir to the Throne Gondor
Str 7
Vit 3
Res 5
Knight. Skirmish Exert Isildur twice to discard a minion or cancel a skirmish involving a Gondor companion. Response if Elendil Dies, Make Isildur Strength +4 until the regroup phase
R43

2 Long or Short Cuts Gondor
Event – Fellowship or Regroup
X Hobbits and X Rangers, Then play the next X sites (limit 3).
C44

1 My King Gondor
Event – Skirmish
Exert Boromir to make Aragorn strength +2, or exert Aragorn to heal Boromir.
U45

1 Night at the Inn Gondor
Exert Aragorn to play a hobbit from your Draw deck.
C46
Last edited by legoles3333 on Thu May 24, 2007 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in totalHere's My Trade List
Thranduil
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:52 am
legoles3333 wrote:
ok whtever next bunch

Str 7
Vit 3
Res 5
Knight. Skirmish Exert Isildur twice to discard a minion or cancel a skirmish. Response if Elendil Dies, Make Isildur Strength +4 until the regroup phase
R43

Needs to say ’cancel a skirmish involving a companion’, and I’d prefer it if it was specified by race and/or culture. Interesting.

1 Long or Short Cuts Gondor
X Hobbits and X Rangers, they must be equal. Then play the next X sites (limit 3).
C44

Take out the ’they must be equal’ bit, it should be clear without that. Possibly raise the cost to 2, but an interesting card.

2 My King Gondor
Event – Skirmish
Skirmish Exert Boromir to make Aragorn strength +2, or exert Aragorn to heal Boromir.
U45

I like this one, but I’d make it cost 1, and remove the skirmish bit in front of the ability, you’ve already put it next to event.

C46

Cool.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
legoles3333
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:35 pm
Fixed a bit, better?
Here's My Trade List
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:51 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
legoles3333 wrote:
ok whtever next bunch

Str 7
Vit 3
Res 5
Knight. Skirmish Exert Isildur twice to discard a minion or cancel a skirmish involving a Gondor companion. Response if Elendil Dies, Make Isildur Strength +4 until the regroup phase
R43
cool! give the shadow player a way to prevent it

2 Long or Short Cuts Gondor
X Hobbits and X Rangers, Then play the next X sites (limit 3).
C44
nice and balanced!

1 My King Gondor
Event – Skirmish
Exert Boromir to make Aragorn strength +2, or exert Aragorn to heal Boromir.
U45
nice!

C46

cool!
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
legoles3333
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:41 am
ok then

we’re doing all 3 of our moria cards today

13 ●The Balrog, Creature of Flame and Shadow Moria
Str 17
Vit 5
Site 5
Fierce. Death blow 1. Damage +1. Skirmish Exert The Balrog 3 times to assign him to a unbound companion with strength greater then 7.
R47

1 The Balrog’s Sword, Flaming Blade Moria
Possession – Hand Weapon
Str +2
Bearer must be the Balrog. He is Damage +1 and Death Blow 2
R48

2 Whip of Many Thongs, Fierce Weapon Moria
Possession, Hand Weapon
Str +1
Bearer must be the Balrog. This possession may be borne in addition to one other hand weapon. Response if the Balrog loses a skirmish, discard 2 other minions to place the companion the Balrog was skirmishing in the dead pile (unless it was the Ring-Bearer).
R49
Last edited by legoles3333 on Fri May 25, 2007 12:19 pm; edited 3 times in totalHere's My Trade List
Foresight
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:11 am
legoles3333 wrote:
13 ●The Balrog, Creature of Flame and Shadow Moria
Str 17
Vit 5
Site 5
Fierce. Death blow 1. Damage +1. Skirmish Exert The Balrog 3 times to assign him to a companion with strength greater then 7.
R47

Hey, not bad! He’s like an optional The Balrog, Terror of Flame and Shadow. (Which sounds like where you got the subtitle from)

legoles3333 wrote:
2 The Balrog’s Sword Moria
Possession – Hand Weapon
Str +2
R48

Basic but cool.

legoles3333 wrote:
Possession, Hand Weapon
Str +1
Bearer must be the Balrog. This possession may be borne in addition to one other hand weapon. Response if the Balrog loses a skirmish, discard 2 other minions to place the companion the Balrog was skirmishing in the dead pile.
R49

I would make it: "...to wound a companion the Balrog was skirmishing twice." instead of in the dead pile. Great Moria cards!
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
Thranduil
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:34 am
legoles3333 wrote:
ok then

[13] ●The Balrog, Creature of Flame and Shadow Moria
Str 17
Vit 5
Site 5
Fierce. Death blow 1. Damage +1. Skirmish Exert The Balrog 3 times to assign him to a companion with strength greater then 7.
R47

Subtitle rather similar to Terror of Flame and Shadow, but then there aren’t that many choices. Very nice. Usual wording would be ’8 or more’.

Possession – Hand Weapon
Str +2
R48

Good, but death blow would be something I’d give to the whip. Also, the current balrog’s sword is 1 giving +3 strength, and this needs a subtitle.

Possession, Hand Weapon
Str +1
Bearer must be the Balrog. This possession may be borne in addition to one other hand weapon. Response if the Balrog loses a skirmish, discard 2 other minions to place the companion the Balrog was skirmishing in the dead pile.
R49

Forget what I said about death blow above, this is exactly what the whip should be! Nice stuff.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:42 am
legoles3333 wrote:
ok then

[13] ●The Balrog, Creature of Flame and Shadow Moria
Str 17
Vit 5
Site 5
R47
make it unbound companion

Possession – Hand Weapon
Str +2
R48
death blow stacks I assume?

Possession, Hand Weapon
Str +1
R49

make it if the Balrog lost a skirmish to an unbound companion....
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards