LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:18 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
AgentDrake wrote:
While I’m at it, here’s some more of the Dol Amroth Blue cards:

2 Bastion of the Sea Blue
Condition - Support Area
Str -2
Fortification.
Maneuver:
Exert a knight to place a Blue token here.
Skirmish: Spot 3 knights (or exert 2 Blue companions) to exert a minion skirmishing a knight X times, where X is the number on tokens here (limit 2), then remove all tokens here and tranfer this condition to that minion.
OF tokens not ON tokentransfer not tranfer

1 *Coastal Towers Blue
Condition - Support Area
Str -2
Vit -1
Fortification.
Skirmish:
Spot 3 knights (or exert a Blue companion) to transfer this condition to a companion skirmishing a knight.
reprints are bad. don’t use them.

3 High Warrior Blue
Companion - Man
Str 7
Vit 3
Res6
Knight.
Each time this companion wins a skirmish, you may add (1) to make another Blue or Gondor companion strength +1 until the regroup phase.
"’Amroth for Gondor!’ they cried. ’Amroth to Faramir!’"
sure.

2 *Set in Counsel Blue
Condition - Support Area
While you can spot a Blue knight, each of your knights with resistance 7 or more is strength +1.

nice
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AgentDrake
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:17 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
More Blue stuff. There’re about 1 more posts’ worth after this.

1 Great Towers Blue
Condition - Support Area
Fortification.
To play, spot a Blue companion.
While the Fellowship is at a coast site, each of your unbound knights and Elven companions are resistance +1.
Maneuver: Discard this condition and exert a knight or Elven companion to make that companion strength +2 until the regroup phase.
"...in his castle of Dol Amroth by the sea..."

2 *Hithear, Sea-Mist Blue
Possession - Hand Weapon
Str +2
Res +1
Bearer must be a Blue companion.
While bearer is Imrahil, each time he wins a skirmish, you may wound a minion not assigned to a skirmish.

2 Like Thunder They Broke Blue
Event - Skirmish
Exert a Blue knight and heal X minions to reinforce X Blue tokens (limit 3.)
The charge of Dol Amroth turned the tide against the Witch-King’s onslaught.

1 Swan Blade Blue
Possession - Hand Weapon
Str +1
Res +1
While bearer has resistance 7 or more, he or she is strength +1.
The nobles of Dol Amroth bore the blood and blades of elves.
Last edited by AgentDrake on Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in totalNever kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:43 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
AgentDrake wrote:
More Blue stuff. There’re about 1 more posts’ worth after this.

1 Great Towers Blue
Condition - Support Area
To play, spot a Blue companion.
While the Fellowship is at a coast site, each of your unbound knights and Elven companions are resistance +1.
Maneuver: Discard this condition and exert a knight or Elven companion to make that companion strength +2 until the regroup phase.
"...in his castle of Dol Amroth by the sea..."
it shoudl be a fortification

2 *Hithear, Sea-Mist Blue
Possession - Hand Weapon
Str +2
Res +1
While bearer is Imrahil, each time he wins a skirmish, you may wound a minion.
not assigned to skirmish an unbound companion IMHO

2 Like Thunder They Broke Blue
Event - Skirmish
Exert a Blue knight and heal X minions to reinforce X Blue tokens (limit 3.)
The charge of Dol Amroth turned the tide against the Witch-King’s onslaught.
nice maybe make it regroup and cost 1 less

1 Swan Blade Blue
Possession - Hand Weapon
Str +1
Res +1
While bearer has resistance 8 or more, he or she is strength +1.
The nobles of Dol Amroth bore the blood and blades of elves.

make it 7 or more kewl
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AgentDrake
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:37 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Okay, I’m switching from Blue to Elven for a while.

2 *Haldir, Guardian of Lorien Elven
Companion - Elf
Str 6
Vit 3
Res6
Archer. Hunter 1.
Each time a minion is played, you may exert Haldir and add 1 to exert that minion.
"’The dwarf breaths so loud, we could have shot him in the dark.’"

2 *Legolas, Mirkwood Guardian Elven
Companion - Elf
Str 6
Vit 3
Res7
Archer.
Each time a minion is played, you may add 1 and exert Legolas to place an Elven event from your discard pile on top of your draw deck.

2 *Lorien Arrows Elven
Possession - Support Area
To play, spot an elf.
When you play this, you may place an Elven token here for each forest and coast site you can spot.
Response: If an elf wins a skirmish, remove a token here or discard this condition to heal that elf.

1 Lorien Bow Elven
Possession - Ranged Weapon
Str +1
Bearer must be an elf.
Archery: If bearer is at a forest site, discard a card from hand to make him or her an archer.

2 *Mirkwood Arrows Elven
To play, spot an elf.
When you play this, you may place an Elven token here for each ranged weapon you can spot.
Skirmish: Remove 3 tokens here to make a companion bearing a ranged weapon strength +3.
Last edited by AgentDrake on Tue May 01, 2007 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in totalNever kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
legoles3333
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:39 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
AgentDrake wrote:

Companion - Elf
Str 6
Vit 3
Res6
Archer.
Each time a minion is played, you may exert Haldir and add 1 to exert that minion.

luv the quote
anyway good card

Companion - Elf
Str 6
Vit 3
Res7
Archer.
Each time a minion is played, you may add 1 and exert Legolas to place an Elven event from your discard pile on top of your draw deck.

sweet, an Elven telepathy legolas

2 *Lorien Arrows Elven
To play, spot an elf.
When you play this, you may place an Elven token here for each forset and coast site you can spot.
Response: If an elf wins a skirmish, remove 2 tokens here to heal that elf.

kewl

1 Lorien Bow Elven
Str +1
Bearer must be an elf.
Archery: If bearer is at a coast site, discard a card from hand to make him or her an archer.

sweet

2 *Mirkwood Arrows Elven
To play, spot an elf.
When you play this, you may place an Elven token here for each ranged weapon you can spot.
Skirmish: Remove 3 tokens here to make a companion bearing a ranged weapon strength +3.

good
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
TheHobbit13
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:00 pm
AgentDrake wrote:

Companion - Elf
Str 6
Vit 3
Res6
Archer.
how bout exert to wound
Companion - Elf
Str 6
Vit 3
Res7
Archer.

i likey2

*Lorien Arrows Elven
To play, spot an elf.
When you play this, you may place an Elven token here for each forset and coast site you can spot.
i would just say forest site

1 Lorien Bow Elven
Str +1
Bearer must be an elf.
Archery: If bearer is at a coast site, discard a card from hand to make him or her an archer.
whats with coast site?? i like bows that have the loaded archer keyword on them

2 *Mirkwood Arrows Elven
To play, spot an elf.
i absolutely wuv it Dancing
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
AgentDrake
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:51 pm
Thanks for the reviews!
Hobbit13: I’m trying to keep the elf stuff underpowered, because alot of my other cards from other cultures benefit them... and there’s a bunch that key off Gondor stuff, so I left those weaker intentionally, but thanks for the comments!

Alright, if anyone remembers my Uruk-hai stuff, these are the last two of those. (If not, they should be on the first few pages of the thread...)

2 *Now Perfected Uruk-hai
Condition - Support Area
To play, spot an Uruk-hai minion.
When you play this condition, reveal your hand and place X Uruk-hai tokens here, where X is the number of Uruk-Hai revealed.
Response: If you are about to discard an Uruk-Hai from hand, you may remove two tokens here to play that minion instead.

^This, and Strength and Numbers (already posted) are the key to all those stupid Uruks I made who discard themselves from hand.

2 Plundered Uruk-hai
Event - Response
If your Uruk-Hai wins a skirmish against a companion, exert 2 Uruk-Hai to discard a possession borne by that companion.
"’Hands off that shiny shirt! That’s mine!’"

^ Simple, and a maybe a little easier to pull off than Broken Heirloom, but with more direct cost.

Next, just for the hey of it, I’ll be switching to Wraith for a few posts....
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:00 pm
AgentDrake wrote:

Companion - Elf
Str 6
Vit 3
Res6
Archer.
nice give him hunter 1 though

Companion - Elf
Str 6
Vit 3
Res7
Archer.
sure

2 *Lorien Arrows Elven
To play, spot an elf.
forest not forset Wink make it remove a token or discard this condition...

1 Lorien Bow Elven
Str +1
Bearer must be an elf.
I am not quite getting the connection between landlocked lorien and coast sites...

2 *Mirkwood Arrows Elven
To play, spot an elf.

make it 2 tokens or discard this condition. and bold skirmish
"DáinIronfoot"
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:02 pm
AgentDrake wrote:

2 *Now Perfected Uruk-hai
Condition - Support Area
To play, spot an Uruk-hai minion.
When you play this condition, reveal your hand and place X Uruk-hai tokens here, where X is the number of Uruk-Hai revealed.
Response: If you are about to discard an Uruk-Hai from hand, you may remove two tokens here to play that minion instead.
I am not quite getting the usefulness of this card...add or discard this condition

2 Plundered Uruk-hai
Event - Response
If your Uruk-Hai wins a skirmish against a companion, exert 2 Uruk-Hai to discard a possession borne by that companion.
"’Hands off that shiny shirt! That’s mine!’"

nice
"DáinIronfoot"
AgentDrake
Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:11 pm
Thanks!
The Lorien/Coast thing is that Elves like the sea, and Lorien has elves like Galadriel, etc. who were around in the first age. I’m gonna have the coasts on other non-Lorien Elven stuff too.

But maybe I should change the bow to forest. Think
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards