LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
20%
  [ 1 ]  20%

60%
  [ 3 ]  60%

20%
  [ 1 ]  20%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 5
Glamdring
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:28 pm
Cool! Someone finally voted....
Great minds think alike.~CarpeGuitarrem
Rangers will rule the World!! (CC's Official Ranger Lover)
My Haves/Wants Please look!!

...much debate much hard feelings. ~SOP
NBarden
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:25 am
Hey, where’s Here is Good Rock? With Sindri, if you have an event in hand, it gives an automatic damage +1 bonus as well. And its a convenient storing place for all your events.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:01 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Glamdring wrote:
Cool! Someone finally voted....

that would be me.
I thought it was good enough for a 4.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
legoles3333
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:57 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
sweet! the dwarven stacking idea is pretty original but i love the Morc deck probably a 4
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:25 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
who gave it a 3? I really don’t think it deserved that...
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Glamdring
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:01 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
who gave it a 3? I really don’t think it deserved that...

Yeah, I can’t tell if it is worth a 3, so whoever gave me a 3, please tell me why you did so I can improve.

sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:11 pm
if you ever give someone less then a 4, you need to tell them why. less then a 3, you had better have some seriously good reasons, you give them a 1, and no one else has given them less then a 3, you are in trouble. Wink (unless of course it was plagiarism and no one else noticed)
"DáinIronfoot"
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:43 am
I have been looking for a dwarf deck that didnt need Durin as the power horse and lo and behold you posted a link to this. So sweet deck. Not bothered about the shadow side so didnt look at it, but the fellowship is fun! I will definately make this with a small tweak here and there, and increase the deck size for a large multiplayer. Good job Glamdring.

5 from me!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Glamdring
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:48 pm
Wow! Thanks for your review Lem0nHead! I do have some of the cards in the Dwarven Stacking decklist, and will be willing to trade them if you want them.

Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:59 pm
I skimmed through it, and it looks worthy of a 4. One thing, though: why Ring of Rings instead of Ring of Doom? Frodo already has 10 resistance, so corruption will be fairly difficult. On the other hand, Ring of Doom gives Frodo a hunter 3 bonus while he is wearing it. That, combined with his text, can make him an 8 strength, which isn’t bad. Thumbs Up

I will read the whole article and vote later, but this looks very nice! Very Happy
I had to put something here.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest