LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:14 pm
Hey guys, I’m looking for someone who could whip up a decent decklist for a few different strategies. Keep it budget, if you could.

Something mono-blue focused on Aeon Chronicler?

Ninjas?

Thallids?

Thanks for any help you can give!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
Felipe Musco
Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:44 pm
Joined: 18 May 2006 Posts: 2434 Location: Florianópolis, SC, Brasil
I have a Thallid deck in my Breaking Planar Chaos’ article, although you might have to cut some of the more expensive lands and such to make it budget. Also, on Aeon Chronicler, check an article on wizards.com/magic. It’s black/blue, but there’s not THAT much black that you can’t cut. You can merge it with the monoblue decks from my article last month (the control ones, I mean), and you could probably get something good, too. Ninjas are a bit trickier for me, because they’re from a set I’m not familiar with, and right now I have to post the reviews for the UDC, keep up with my journal (my article for the month, check it out when you have some spare time, it’s really original, perhaps you could implement something like that in LotR), prepare for the release of Future Sight, keep up with college, start writing my graduation paper, prepare for the Regionals AND start thinking about my "Breaking Future Sight" article for next month. But I bet someone will be able to help you with this one. Anything else, just ask! Also, if you feel any of those lists could use improvement (either for lacking something, for lowering the cost or for adding a little MORE money to them, etc), run then by me and I’ll try to help you with your needs.
I don't like YOU.

Forum index » Magic: The Gathering » Open Magic: the Gathering Discussion