LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
How playable is Run Until Found?

5 (best)  
30%
  [ 4 ]  30%

38%
  [ 5 ]  38%

15%
  [ 2 ]  15%

15%
  [ 2 ]  15%

1 (worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 13
menace64
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:34 pm

I’ve been waiting a week to see this card, and at first sight my anticipation has been awarded.

First: awesome picture. Without a doubt one of the cooler shots we’ll see in this set.

Second: This is a welcome addition to the dwarven culture. Suffering from a general lack of hunters, this card grants Dwarves a certain amount of protection from hunter minions (and a certain amount of power over non-hunter minions).

I give this one a 4, but only because Dwarves have trouble with hunter.
Last edited by menace64 on Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in totalRiddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:38 pm
Shouldn’t "until the regroup phase" be at the end of the text? Think Otherwise, a very cool card, and a neat pic. I also give it a 4. Smile
I had to put something here.
NBarden
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:41 pm
Awesome card. Now you can run a conventional Gimli that helps out, with Three Hunters. I hope they release this for Elves and Gondor.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:44 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
crud beat me to it, and just when I could really use some store cred...anyway sucky card IMO it is OK but nothing sweet...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:50 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Awesome. Hunter Dwarves makes a lot of sense, and this lets all those non-hunter Dwarves get in on the act. Awesome card. I’ll go ahead and give it a 5, because I love Dwarves. Very Happy

By the way, for some reason, I can’t see the image Menace posted. I had to go to Decipher’s site to see it. Think
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:54 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
it works fine for me. do you have a windows? (I do to, but I know they aren’t that good)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Aragorn, King in Exile
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:01 pm
This is a sweet card. Comboed with Focus, you can now heal ANY dwarf a maximum of 4 times. Pretty sweet. A well deserved 4 from me.
Cobra
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:52 pm
Great card. Skirmish pumps in the form of conditions are pretty nice to begin with; Run Until Found is also useful for "hunting" purposes, and could work nicely with other Dwarven token cards.

And oh yeah, it plays for free! Cool
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
bibfortuna25
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:08 pm
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Shouldn’t "until the regroup phase" be at the end of the text? Think Otherwise, a very cool card, and a neat pic. I also give it a 4. Smile

No, the hunter bonus will last until the end of that skirmish phase. Just think of it as a strength pump.
All cards do what they say.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:10 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Did you guys realize that this thing loops crazily with Dwarven Stratagem? Have a few tokens on here, remove all but one to hunter your dwarves, and then play Dwarven Stratagem to get all those tokens back! You’ve just made all of your dwarves hunter 1 for less than 3! That’s pretty sweet.

And if you’ve got two copies, use one to get those tokens back, use the other to exert a bunch of minions!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit