LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
11%
  [ 1 ]  11%

66%
  [ 6 ]  66%

22%
  [ 2 ]  22%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 9
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:34 pm
Yes, but 4 copies of Porter Troll seems to be overkill. After all, you already have 4 copies of Goblin Hordes to pull back your minions. Wink
I had to put something here.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:09 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
yeah AP is right, tower troll/ mordor schimitar is another combo that is pretty nice. EDIT
orkish lackey or some wargs would be useful for the threat deck, to guaranty more kills...
Last edited by sickofpalantirs on Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in totalArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:10 pm
Porter Troll is there for the burdens, I think.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:31 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
orkish lackey or some wargs would be useful for the threat deck, to guaranty more kills...

Orkish Lackey is actually already included in that deck, and I didn’t include Wargs since they would really only help the Scouting Orc.

I’ll take out a Porter Troll from the corruption deck and add in one Tower Troll. He’s pretty cool with Retribution against six companions since you can then assign him to someone weak enough to lose the skirmish.

Thanks!

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:18 am
Tuesday bump! Any more comments/votes?
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:25 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
AnxiousChieftain wrote:
sickofpalantirs wrote:

Orkish Lackey is actually already included in that deck, and I didn’t include Wargs since they would really only help the Scouting Orc.

oh yeah forgot it has to be borne by guys with a certain amount of strength d'oh!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:19 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
That was so exhaustive I can’t even imagine what additions I could recommend. Very well done! I give it a 5, and that’s coming from someone who STILL misses those old Sauron and Wraith Orcs.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:10 am
Thanks Dain!
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Celebrimbor
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:52 pm
I just have one question - Did someone already write an overview on the Orc culture? If so, I’m not accusing you of plaguerism. It looks pretty unique. Wink
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:59 pm
I don’t recall anyone ever doing an overview for the Orc culture. But it’s definitely possible, I just haven’t scouted around to see what has and hasn’t been done.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest