LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Eomer3rdMarshal
Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:26 pm
Joined: 14 Apr 2006 Posts: 163 Location: Riding free in the Westfold
Alright, here’s the idea. I’ve been working on a new Star Wars DC set here at my home, and I’m running out of ideas. So, I came up with this contest.

I give you a card that’s rather bland and boring, such as:

1 Naboo Security Guard [Naboo]
Companion*Man
Strength: 4
Vitality: 2
Resistance: 5
The Security Guard is the regular infantry on Naboo, composed entirely of volunteers.

Or:

2 Padme Amidala, Naboo Diplomat [Naboo]
Companion*Man
Strength: 6
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 6
"It’s been far too long. I’m so glad our paths have crossed again."

Obviously, these cards are -- well -- lame. In this contest, you take these cards, keeping cost, subtitle, lore and usually stats (as well as any given gametext) the same, and spruce it up. Now, if you think that the stats really need changed, you can do that, but usually you shouldn’t. Then you either post your updated versions below or PM them to me. When at least three people have done this, we vote and on to the next round.

If this sounds even remotely interesting, please post below and say so. (If you’re definitely interested, you can start on the example cards.)[/i]
"Forth Eorlingas!"
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:39 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Sure, I could give it a shot when I have time. ’Twould be helpful if you posted any new keywords/signets/strategies you use.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
legoles3333
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:27 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
ill give it a go
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:57 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
sure but if menace and turin join we are...toast. maybe clarify rules differences, and keywords(us M64’s).
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Eomer3rdMarshal
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:31 am
Joined: 14 Apr 2006 Posts: 163 Location: Riding free in the Westfold
My set has some different rules, and should be different enough from menace and turin’s to keep things even even if they join.

So far, no new loaded keywords, and only a few unloaded keywords...
Complete rule changes will be listed in the first contest post.
"Forth Eorlingas!"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards