LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
Which system is the best for our news/spoiler area?

One rotating forum (current system)  
50%
  [ 4 ]  50%

Multiple rotating forums  
50%
  [ 4 ]  50%

A generic "news and spoiler" forum  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Other (please explain!)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 8
Cobra
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:16 pm
In response to some confusion about this forum ("Where did Rise of Saruman go?"), here’s some clarification:

This specialized LOTR TCG forum is actually intended for discussion of the upcoming expansion set, whatever that may be. So, the "Rise of Saruman" board was recently turned into the "Treachery and Deceit" board.

The Rise of Saruman threads that were previously here can now be found in the Open LOTR Discussion forum.

Now that we’re clear, do you guys think this is a good procedure? Here are some options:

One rotating forum
This is the current system as described above; ’nuff said.

Multiple rotating forums
Under this system we could have a dedicated forum for each of the 2-3 most current sets. For example, right now we would have separate forums for both Treachery and Deceit AND Rise of Saruman.

A generic "news and spoilers" forum
Under this system there would be one forum which I just wouldn’t bother to "clean." For example, right now this single forum would contain news and spoilers for both Treachery and Deceit and Rise of Saruman.

Please vote and share your thoughts! Cool

-- Cobra
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:24 pm
I voted for multiple rotating forums. That way, each newer set can have its own organized discussion. Thumbs Up
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in totalI had to put something here.
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:47 pm
I would say that having forums for the 2 newest sets would be best.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:54 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Then again, it’s likely that D won’t finish anything beyond T&D...maybe. But rotating for the most recent 2 sets would be a good idea.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
NBarden
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:21 pm
Are older forums archived? If so, then I like the current system. Otherwise, multiple forums would be good. Like maybe each set in the current block under the deck designs format.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:30 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I seriously think that now that RoS is out, all the threads from it should have been locked, and transferred to an archives board(hint hint) any further discussion could have taken place in Open LOTR forum. but that is just a spammers opinion Wink
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:16 am
I mostly agree with sop, so i voted for one rolling forum. RoS is a great expansion but im done talking about it now. TaD is the way forward, and i just wanna discuss that!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
corvus
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:34 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
1 rotating got my vote. Quality > Quantity.
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit