LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:10 pm
Now, I feel that there may be a lack of willingness to participate in these contests. It's open to anyone (even Conor Wink ) and I believe that while there are 150+ members of the CC boards, and if half of them are LOTR fans, then I should get 75 entries by the end of this week. So, tell your neighbor, friends, dog, mother, and grandmother, it's time for The Wonders of Middle-Earth, contest number 3.

Leaderboard:
han_feizi: 2 wins
Phazanzar: 1 wins
ingold55: 0 wins
theOmnipotentOne: 0 wins

Winning cards:

(2)•Celebrimbor, Grandson of Feanor Elven
strenght: 6
Vitality: 3
Resistance 6
Companion • Elf
Regroup: Exert Celebrimbor and the companion of a chosen culture to take a ring of this culture from your discard pile into your hand.

(2)•Durin I, The Deathless Dwarven
Strength: 7
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 6
Companion • Dwarf
If this card is in discard pile, you may discard Dwarven condition to play this card in a maneuver phase.
Skirmish: If Durin I is not assigned to a skirmish, exert him twice and discard him to make a Dwarven companion strength +2 and take no wounds until the end of skirmish phase.

(5)•Ar-Pharazon, Last King of Arnor Gondor
Companion
Str: 9
Vit: 5
Res: 4
Damage +1.
Ar-Pharazon is strength +1 for each Gondor weapon you can spot.

Now, for cards to vote for.

Eorl.

B:
(4) •Eorl, Youngest King of the Mark Rohan
Strength 6
Vitality 3
Resistance 6
Companion Man
Skirmish: Exert Eorl to make him strength +1 for each mounted companion you can spot.
Regroup: Add (x) to heal x Gondorian companions.
Lore: “Eorl the young was lord of the men of Eotheod.”

D:
(5)•Eorl, The Young Rohan
Strength: 8
Vitality: 5
Resist: 8
Companion • Man
Valiant. To play, spot 2 Rohan Men.
At the start of each fellowship phase, you may add a threat to play a Rohan possession from your draw deck.
Maneuver: Exert Eorl and add 2 threats to make a Rohan companion defender +1 until the start of the regroup phase.

Gerontius Took.

B:
(2)•Gerontius Took, Old Took Shire
Strength 2
Vitality 3
Resistance 5
Ally • home 1
Fellowship: Exert Gerontius Took to play your next site. (replacing an opponent’s site if necessary).
Maneuver: Exert Gerontius Took to make a hobbit companion vitality +1 for each unbound hobbit you can spot.

D:
(2)•Gerontius Took, Old Took Shire
Strength: 3
Resist: 8
Companion • Hobbit
While you can spot 3 Shire companions, Gerontius Took is strength +2.
Response: If an opponant plays a skirmish event, exert Gerontius took to take a Shire tale from your deck into hand.

Bard.

B:
(3) •Bard, Archer of Lake-Town Gandalf
Strength 6
Vitality 3
Resistance 5
Companion Man
Archer.
Maneuver: While at a River site, Bard is vitality +1 and strength +2.
Archery: Exert Bard Twice to discard a minion. (Bard does not add to the fellowship archery total).
Lore: “…If had nor been for the grim voiced man (Bard was his name), who ran to and fro cheering on the archers…”

D:
(3)•Bard, Slayer of Smaug Gandalf
Strength: 6
Resist: 6
Archer. Damage +1.
Bard is strength +1 for each other Archer you can spot. (limit +4)
At the start of the archery phase, if you can spot X archers, reduce the fellowship archery total to 0 to wound a minion X times. You may not use archery events or special abilities.

And finally, the cards to make. Now we shall focus on minions.
Make:

Orc Azog, "an Orc-chieftain of Moria, who started the War of the Dwarves and Orcs when he slew Thrór. He was himself slain by Dáin Ironfoot in the Battle of Azanulbizar."

Sauron Gothmog, "the most powerful of all the Balrogs, one of the chief servants of Melkor, who held an authority hardly less than Sauron himself. A wily commander and fearsome fighter, Gothmog was often accompanied by others of his fiery kind, and at least in the Nirnaeth he had a personal guard of dozens of trolls. His weapon was a great black axe."

Sauron Hunter, "a shadowy creature of Elvish legend, said to have plagued the newly-awakened Elves at Cuiviénen. Those Elves captured by the Hunter were thought to have been corrupted by Melkor to form the race of Orcs. "

Yes, I have shown you 2 Sauron minions to make, but those minions aren't even really sauron minions to start with. But they dont fit any real other culture.
ingold55
Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:51 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
Eorl-B
Gerontius Took-D
Bard-B

(5) •Azoz Moria
Goblin Chieftain

Minion Orc

Strength: 12
Site: 4
Fierce
Skirmish: Exert Azog to wound a companion he is skirmishing once. (or twice if that companion is a Dwarf.)

(16) •Gothmog Sauron
Most Powerful Balrog

Minion Balrog

Strength: 18
Site 5
Fierce Damage+2

Gothmog is strength +1 for each troll you can spot. (limit 4)
Skirmish: Exert Gothmog twice to discard possession born by a companion he is skirmishing.

(7) •Hunter Sauron
Shadow Creature

Strength 10
Vitality 3
Site 6

While skirmishing an elf, Hunter is strength +2.
Skirmish: If skirmishing an exhausted elf, exert hunter twice to discard that elf, and play Sauron Orc from your draw deck.

if i'm not allowed to vote for myself please tell me.
Pipsqueak
Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:00 pm
Joined: 06 Jan 2006 Posts: 331 Location: A northerner down south
Vote:
B
B
B

(6) •Azog [orc]
Thror's Bain

Minion • Orc

Strength: 11
Site #: 4
FIERCE HUNTER 1
While skirmishing a dwarf, Azog is strength + 2

(14) •Gothmog Sauron
Sauron's equal

Minion • Balrog

Strength: 20
Vitality: 6
Site #: 8
FIERCE DAMAGE +2
When you play Gothmog, if you cannot spot 2 other minions, he is twighlight cost +2

(6) •Hunter Sauron
Corruptor of Elves

Minion • Hunter

Strength: 10
Site #: 6

FIERCE LURKER
Manuever: discard Hunter to exhaust up to 2 elves
Skirmish: exert Hunter to wound an elf he is skirmishing.
Long live the southern bros. Homage
Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:56 pm
ingold55 wrote:
if i'm not allowed to vote for myself please tell me.

You're not, but in this case, when there are only 2 cards to choose from, I'll let you get away with it. Cuz if I didn't, you could only vote for me. Wink

(5)•Azog, Enemy of Dwarves Orc
Strength: 11
Minion • Orc
Each companion skirmishing Azog is strength -1 for each wound on that companion.
Each Dwarf skirmishing bearer loses all damage bonuses until the end of the skirmish phase.

(17)•Gothmog, High-captain of Angband Sauron
Strength: 23
Site: 6
Minion • Balrog
Toil 2. Enduring. Damage +1.
Maneuver:
Spot 3 unbound companions to make Gothmog fierce until the start of the regroup phase.

(4)•Hunter, Shadowy Creature Sauron
Strength: 4
Minion
Enduring.
While you can spot an Elf, this minion is strength +4.
Each time Hunter wins a skirmish, you may play up to 4 Orcs from your discard pile.

Wink
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:22 pm
<CLOSED>

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards