LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
AgentDrake
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:15 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Hey, well done! GP for this! Very Happy
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:52 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Awesome!! Now I don’t need to check D for the latest spoilers, in case I want to try for a little piece of the bounty. I can just scan these lists!

Nice idea, too! So automatic!

GP
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Dravius
Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:32 am
Boromir doesn’t show up in the list.
Turin06
Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:54 pm
Don’expect spoilers to come up on herein fact anywhere. You managed to majorly piss of Brdnd now he’s not giving us any more spoilers. Well done.
Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
Cobra
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:00 am
Sorry guys, I’ve removed the images from this thread.

I love that we have such active discussions of new sets (including spoilers) here at Cobra Cards, and I will continue to encourage this however I can. NBarden showed some great initiative with his "auto-spoiler" idea. However, by allowing people to so easily bypass the normal channels for finding brand-new spoilers, and especially by revealing information that Decipher might want to keep under wraps, I think this particular approach may cross a line.

Whether or not you agree, Brad definitely does not take kindly to people stealing his thunder, and I definitely don’t want Cobra Cards to be responsible for ticking off the LOTR TCG brand manager. Anxious
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
menace64
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:03 am

unless of course you ARE the brand manager!!

Oi! I found ’im! He’s a witch!
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:44 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
ah stink...oh well.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
corvus
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:30 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
Excuse me, i lost the whole part, and haven’t read the D boards related topic. I only read this thread and the other one lem0nhead started but not very thoroughly.

1) What’s wrong with seeing the spoilers? If you don’t want us to see them, don’t f***** upload them. It’s as stupid as saying: you must build all your articles without links to cards, because you violate the law of no more than 6 images per page.

2) If you cannot give a serious feedback like a serious company (Decipher has long ceased to be one) then don’t criticise the enthusiasm and initiative of community members. Cause know what? Aside from the part we have no official help on rules questions (especially the way new sets F***** UP the game with bad texts and rules violations without no clarifications) we get no serious feedback from new sets either. The only thing we get, is a POTENTIAL response on a thread, where 1 person answers whichever question he wishes, If he wishes, and the way he wishes. Plus that we hear from many people that there is no serious playtester group, no processing orders group, and no GENERAL FEEDBACK group. We got an empire of 1 person, who does whatever he wants, whenever he wants (my credit card is still frozen after TRYING to buy a membership FOR MONTHS!!!!!!! Talk to ME about respectlesness on someone’s work. I’ve been buying/selling cards for 2 years and now my orders are delayed since i must order with either cash or borrowed credit cards) and then when he must work, he is tired or he must go home cause it’s weekend. FFS!!! HIRE SOMEONE! And stop complaining.

All NBarden did was post sth to help get the spoilers faster. I don’t care when Brad wants to spoil them. He hasn’t written the articles he promised in days. Since he is not punctual with us, then since he is so sloppy as to spoil the cards somewhere, what’s wrong with getting them ourselves??? I hail NBarden and AD for their action.

3) Since when is Brad the master of THIS site as well? Conor, he is not even the brand manager anymore. If he cannot do anything in legal terms, you are not obliged to obey him.

And as someone said before, he is not obliged to spoil, we are not obliged to buy. I’ve spent enough thousands over the last 4 years on this TCG. No offence Mr. Brace, it’s nothing to do with you. But i could have bought a new car with all this money.
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:23 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
were there any cards beside the horns that hadn’t been spoiled?(I know I know, but I am hungry for spoilers)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AgentDrake
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:26 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Supposedly, one or two more have gone up onto the server, but I have no idea what they are, or their number. I’ve sorta avoided asking. Confused
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit