LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
How playable is White Hand Sieger?

5 (Best)  
66%
  [ 8 ]  66%

25%
  [ 3 ]  25%

8%
  [ 1 ]  8%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 12
AgentDrake
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:31 am
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...

Wow. Take one site and play an uruk minion, and you could throw down 4 of these guys free. Uruk Swarm just took on a whole new meaning, especially in Expanded. Set this guy loose with an Uruk-hai Uruk hai, and an Uruk Regular, and you could basically get 5 completely free twilight.

If this strategy expands to have more guys like this, liberating sites is gonna become a major concern.

Until I see more, I’m giving this guy a 4.
Much more though, and he could be the start of a whole new nightmare.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:39 am
Wow! Shocked I am very impressed with this guy. Cool pic, too. Thumbs Up

A 5 from me!
I had to put something here.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:45 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
It’s hard to give a 0-cost damage +1 minion with decent strength anything LESS than a 5. Site control just became very, very important again.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
anonymous22
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:25 pm
and it’s a common too, I wonder if they’re coming out with any rares with similar effects and stats O_O
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:11 pm
Nice and balanced. He’s crap if you get him early, but later on he can be nice. He’s also not that bad in multi-player where every bit of twilight is golden.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:55 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
I believe that this is LOTR’s first 0 minion, not counting Goblin Runner (who was a -1 minion). Definitely a nasty fellow, and nice balance. Although this really would have been better suited as a goblin Orc minion, with different text. Oh well.

Sweet card, good enforcement.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:13 am
Wow this guy is COOL. I don’t play uruks and never will but this guy is superb. 0 cost is re-writing the history of decipher. As some1 said its the first ever 0 minion. Ground breaking! I wouldnt like to see the new site control uruk swarm played against me...
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:51 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
O cost, weird. he’s nice with uruk swarm Wink
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Cobra
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:14 pm
This is actually one of my favorite cards of Treachery and Deceit so far. It’s potentially very powerful, and could inspire a new variety of Uruk-hai deck. But it’s also not too overpowered -- White Hand Sieger is useless if you draw him at the wrong time, and it could be difficult to construct a deck that can reliably generate swarms and control sites.

Very cool card, 5 from me.
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit