LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
How playable is Disarmed?

5 (Best)  
33%
  [ 6 ]  33%

50%
  [ 9 ]  50%

16%
  [ 3 ]  16%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 18
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:07 am
3 as it costs 2 and can be discarded. Though it is useful and an amusing crossover reference to the good ol’ days of yore in SWCCG.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:39 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
that pic is AWESOME! but the actual card is so-so at best.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Cobra
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:22 pm
The pic seems a little odd to me... shouldn’t there be blood coming from the Wampa -- er, from Lurtz’s Wink -- arm? Think

Anyway, I’d say this is playable but nothing to write home about. I’ll give it a 4.
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
bibfortuna25
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:42 pm
As I said on Decipher’s boards:

Nobody expects the SWCCG inquisition! NOBODY!
All cards do what they say.
raptor22
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:48 pm
Cobra wrote:
The pic seems a little odd to me... shouldn’t there be blood coming from the Wampa -- er, from Lurtz’s Wink -- arm? Think

If you watch the Director commentary on the Fellowship Extended Edition, Peter Jackson talks about how they couldn’t have any spurting blood in order to maintain a PG-13 rating Smile
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:29 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
oh did they have a pic of the wampa’s arm coming off in a card?
ID remember that, but I didn’t see EVERYTHING.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
FortunesRazor
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:40 pm
Nice little back up card. Don’t think I’d run four but it’d be nice to have to get rid of a cave troll hammer/pale blade/fellbeast/easterling polearm/war club/etc.
Dravius
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:07 am
Play this on bill ferny and then say, byebye bill !
-Darth Dravius, Dark Lord of the Sith
Foresight
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:29 am
Awesome! Now I have nothing to fear from a Witch-king loaded up with The Witch-king’s beast, Fell Creature, The Pale Blade, Sword of Flame, Ring of Terror, and a Morgul Blade. Nice card! I’m going to rank it as a 4, simply because of the spotting requirement. Either you have a ranger, or you exert your Gondor man.
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
PorterTroll
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:39 pm
I’d have to agree with Cobra on this one, it without a doubt has potential, but somehow I don’t see it being used in many decks.
"Don't be a Douche, Stop Piracy!"~Tenacious D
"One of my movies was called "True Lies." It's what the Democrats should have called their convention."~Arnold Schwarzenegger

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit