LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Casual / Other Formats
masswelter13
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:36 pm
Oh man!

When I was at your house, you let that one kid play with that deck, and he slayed me! Of course, now I love the deck, because it works so well! And it is a huge starting fellowship!
NBarden
Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:45 pm
I take it you mean Levi with my ents?

Not really. I played against a Moria archery deck with sitepath manipulation of Anduin Banks. Needless to say, I died.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:07 am
You should add a few copies of Ring of Artifice to your Dwarven / Sauron discarding corruption. Thumbs Up
I had to put something here.
legoles3333
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:20 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
you need more rings in your elvent deck to make aiglos use it’s full ability
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:05 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I really don’t lie a format like this, you can’t see your deck easily and can easily get confused. IMHO just make seperate topics
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
masswelter13
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:54 pm
NBarden wrote:
I take it you mean Levi with my ents?

Not really. I played against a Moria archery deck with sitepath manipulation of Anduin Banks. Needless to say, I died.

Yeah, I built a sitepath manipulation deck with Anduin Banks, but I left it out in the rain long time ago. (huh)
NBarden
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:02 pm
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
You should add a few copies of Ring of Artifice to your Dwarven / Sauron discarding corruption. Thumbs Up

If I had a million dollars...Rolling Eyes Its so jam packed that I would need to pull some events, and you would be surprised by how often a well timed Awkward Moment has saved Gimli’s life against a swarm.

legoles3333 wrote:
you need more rings in your elvent deck to make aiglos use it’s full ability

Good idea. I’m gonna add Nenya soon.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Casual / Other Formats