LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:56 am
lem0nhead wrote:
NB just listed all the url’s for the card... so when the cards took there rightful place it would show up.

Why did my post get edited without my example?
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Cobra
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:24 am
Links to nonexistant pages are bad for the site. Rolling Eyes

If anyone is still confused as to how the auto-link thread was possible, right-click on any of the new T&D spoilers, select "copy image location," and paste it into your browser’s URL field to be enlightened!
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:20 am
Wow if you head over to the Treachery and Deceit q&a thread from page 48 to 49 some people have really laid into Brad’s behaviour, if he was ever coming back i’d be surprised now! Shocked

Wonder who uploaded the 2 spoilers then?
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
corvus
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:07 am
Joined: 13 Oct 2006 Posts: 1696 Location: Roaming, but dangerous!!!
lem0nhead wrote:
Wow if you head over to the Treachery and Deceit q&a thread from page 48 to 49 some people have really laid into Brad’s behaviour, if he was ever coming back i’d be surprised now! Shocked

Wonder who uploaded the 2 spoilers then?

Sorry, but no less than he deserves.
Click here if you want to trade some foils away Wink
Far, Far beyond the island we dwelt in shapes of twilight
Through draught and weary days
Through grief and endless pain
LeeRoy Jenkins
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:45 am
As a LotR player right from the start and I have seen many "manager" and card developers in this TCG. If you have also read other boards, you come the to the conclusion:

What is the worst possible thing for the LotR-TCG?

Brad taking his leave.

What is the best possible thing for the LotR-TCG?

Brad taking his leave.

When I recall the numerous times as players and playtesters alike complained about his way of designing cards. I remember one thing in particular, as one of the playtesters shouted at him: "NO, a card isn’t balanced if its text says: Pay two twilight to discard a minion. Listen to us Brad"

The answer was something like " I make the cards not you". And this is how the playtesters died...
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:08 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
wait how would you know this?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit