LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
How playable is Rohirrim Diadem?

5 (Best)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

38%
  [ 5 ]  38%

38%
  [ 5 ]  38%

7%
  [ 1 ]  7%

1 (Worst)  
15%
  [ 2 ]  15%

Total Votes : 13
BattleWarg
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:32 pm

Well, a little harder to get into play than Crown of Gondor, but not too bad and non-unique.

It looks like there’s a ’ at the start of the quote, but I’m not 100% sure - without one at the end.

It’s a rather odd ability, making Rohan possessions into strength +2 pumps. Honestly, most of them seem to be more useful than that. However, if you have a way to get them from the discard, it could boost the playablity by at least 1 point...
Our time here is ending...

What did you want to see before the end?
It will be made in the Request-a-card Set #1 (name ideas also welcome Smile).
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:35 pm
Neat. Another cool pump, but it is disappointing compared to Crown of Gondor IMO.

A 3 from me.
I had to put something here.
AgentDrake
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:37 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Yeah, but not a bad way to get rid of all those extra possessions clogging your hand. IF there’s a way to get them back, it’s be better. 3.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:39 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
it stinks and it isn’t an artifact Laughing move along please...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:22 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
I don’t know. This combos very well with Freely Across Our Land and the until-now-weak Our Inspiration. With those around, this card has promise. And I’ll hope that Decipher has a little more help in mind for it and give it a generous 4.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:39 pm
Wont use this as its a bit pants. 3 as im never gonna make room in a deck for a +2 now and again for the price of a possession.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
raptor22
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:11 pm
It’s also useful if you get hit with Grima, Wormtongue or Lying Counsel, both of which can be a problem for Rohan.
Cobra
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:53 pm
While the extra flexibility Rohirrim Diadem allows is nice, there are just so many conditions attached that I don’t think this card will see much play.

On the other hand, the ability to play "skirmish events" that are also possessions (with all the benefits offered by Rohan’s possession-retrieval cards) creates some interesting possibilities.

I’ll give it a 3.
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:08 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Interesting, but I like Eomer, Horsemaster better. Although then again, now I can have Eomer, Northman + Eomer, Horsemaster...
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:11 am
Can’t say I like it. If you keep your Rohan possessions in hand past the fellowship phase, you run the risk of the condition being discarded which will majorly clog your hand.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit