LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
How playable is Ted Sandyman, Chief's Men's Ally?

5 (Best)  
42%
  [ 6 ]  42%

35%
  [ 5 ]  35%

14%
  [ 2 ]  14%

7%
  [ 1 ]  7%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 14
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:37 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
lem0nhead wrote:
A Marvel : Amusing

That one’s awesome! Good find! GP

Would Unheeded and Fates Entwined work? Think Or better still, Diversion? The skirmish ability of Humble Homestead?

Cards like Little Golden Flower would suddenly backfire....

Jeez, the possibilities are endless!
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:47 pm
LOL fates entwined works well, but little golden flower bites you in the ass. I was wondering about unheeded myself, but im sure bib or AC or someone will come on and tell us ted wont be unbound though im not so sure... Think

GP for your finds as well DI!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
raptor22
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:54 pm
The only one I’m not sure about is Unheeded since it says "Unbound Hobbit", I know minions aren’t Ring-bound, but does that mean they are unbound?
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:58 pm
’Twould be awesome if the answer is yes. Ted tries to exert to use his regroup ability, and WHAM!, you exert him again and then wound him, finishing him off if he had less than 4 vitality. Twisted Evil

Probably can’t do it, though, since I think minion are neither Ring-bound nor unbound. But it’s still a fun thought.

I don’t mean to stray too far off-topic, but a question: are Hobbit allies unbound? Think

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
AgentDrake
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:03 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Ony companions are ringbound or unbound. Not allies or minions.
But A Marvel will be fun...
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:21 pm
AgentDrake wrote:

Well, so much for that. Ah well. Perchance to dream....

CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:48 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
DáinIronfoot wrote:
AgentDrake wrote:

Well, so much for that. Ah well. Perchance to dream....

A Marvel...definitely fun! And you missed the big one with "Unbound minions": Warmed Up A Bit.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:23 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
diversion is the funnies hands down.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:36 pm
You know... he’s actually a really good splash minion in a swarm. For 1 cost, he can soak up 3 archery without dying and if need be he can take a 4th archery wound to protect the other minions. He’s kinda like Gollum, except that Gollum costs 1 more and has slightly better strength and Gollum’s special abilities can help. But imagine using both of them in a swarm! Undirected archery beware!
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
NBarden
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:54 pm
Liberate a site you control. Well, I hope Men has some sort of site control, cause what they have now doesn’t cut it.

But he’s a hobbit minion. Cool. Then there’s a stacking ability, which with Gathering Strength, shouldn’t be difficult to pull off, and helps the Men support area stacking strategy. I give it a 4.

Hm... Crouched Down? Think With defender +1, that is...hm... Weird. Creepy.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit