LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
TheJord
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:59 am
--- description ---
Meet the ferocious Uruk-hai who assaulted Helm’s Deep!
--- end description ---
This is another of my old decks I wanted everyone to have a look at and make suggestions for improvements.

This deck is the old Isengard Uruk-hai army that assaulted Helm’s Deep. Its quite a twilight eating deck so it needs some help.

Uruk Vanguard
Uruk Assault Band x2
Berserk Slayer x2
Berserk Savage x2
Berserk Butcher
Advance Uruk Patrol x2
Uruk Stormer x2
Uruk Engineer x3

Broad-Bladed Sword x3

Assault Ladder x2
Battering Ram
Siege Engine x2
Down to the Last Child x2
Suffered Much Loss
Burning of Westfold

Sack of the Shire x2
No Dawn for Men
Black Shapes Crawling x2
Ferocity x2

Beatdown is the word. Site control with Stormer and DttLC. Minions benefit, the Patrol and Assault Band. Berserk Butcher is a good Archery/Direct Wounding preventer. Getting tokens for the Slayer and Savage shouldnt be too bad with double token adding Engineer/Siege Engine combo. With the new site Morannon Plains and a FP path control deck token reinforcing could be repeated.

Any suggestions?
Last edited by TheJord on Fri May 11, 2007 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:50 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
well since no one has posted, I know nothing about uruks, but I think a rear guard or 2 might be useful
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:26 am
Wow old school! If twilight is your problem, might want to stick Uruk Regular in. And give him Lurtz’s Bow when T&D comes out.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
anonymous22
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:27 pm
Tower of Orthanc?
Foresight
Posted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:38 am
Honestly, I’d take out your copies of Black Shapes Crawling for two more copies of Suffered Much Loss. It will make it so that you don’t have to control the sitepath too much to spot a battleground. I know it’s an Isengard Uruk deck, but I’m going to suggest some Uruk-hai cards to put in in case you wouldn’t mind deviating from Isengard. Take out Battering Ram and put in an Advancing Horde. Uruk Village Rager might also be another good choice for this deck, since he automatically controls a site if he wins. Get a broad-bladed sword on him to possibly get another site controlled.
Wraith
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:34 pm
sweeeeet!!!!!!!!! I love this!!!! Twisted Evil
NBarden
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:03 pm
2x Attack on helm’s Deep
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
TheJord
Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:34 pm
The only thing with Attack on Helm’s Deep is it interferes with the Siege Engine’s text. And Burning of Westfold, which is a horrible condition by the way!
"The rule of Gondor is mine!"
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:12 am
Yeah TJ that is one nasty card i used to hate facing that, its like galadriel lr for the shadow!
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:19 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
NBarden wrote:
2x Attack on helm’s Deep

with his 2 down to the last child he doesn’t really need them.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded