LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
How playable is Cleaved?

5 (Best)  
64%
  [ 9 ]  64%

28%
  [ 4 ]  28%

7%
  [ 1 ]  7%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 14
Gartax
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:54 pm
Overpowered??? do you know how many archer their is????

faramir, aragorn with bow and garison of gondor

+ elf

elf destroy this card and Anduril can shut it down too........

i think it is more useless than anything else.....
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:13 am
really nasty card and i dont just mean the pic. Sits in your sa waiting for its moment then BANG horrible ability. 5 as i think itll see lots of play. Might be a bit powerful....
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Apopatos
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:29 am
Overpowered? After Namarie, Lothlorien Guides and Anduril have been released? No shadow condition is going to be overpowered from now on... I vote for 5 since I find it very playable especially with the bow and final triumph!
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:35 am
Aye true, elves do remove conditions like fools so shouldnt worry them too much but its still a good card against any culture. Again could splash a mumak commander in with uruks then transfer this at end and kill someone off. Vitality reduction is evil.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
AdultLink
Posted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:41 pm
even though, yes, the card is overpowered. I am glad that D is making cards so that people will actually start using Uruks again. Before hunters and cards like this no one would touch them.
Haves/Wants
PorterTroll
Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:13 pm
I think its on the thin line between broken and OK, but since I personally like it, it gets a 4.
Apopatos
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:00 am
It is not broken since it does not create any insane combo but is powerful venertheless, something that the Uruk-hai culture needed so bad.
PorterTroll
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:23 pm
Apopatos wrote:
It is not broken since it does not create any insane combo but is powerful venertheless, something that the Uruk-hai culture needed so bad.

Yes I agree with you that the Uruk-hai culture does need some major beefing, but cards can be broken whether or not they create an infinite combo.
Apopatos
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:44 pm
This card isn’t much different than black breath or wounded on an already exerted companion.
Two copies of this card on the same companion aren’t much different too than black breath and blade tip on the same companion as well...

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit