LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
How playable is Arwen's Bow?

5 (Best)  
40%
  [ 8 ]  40%

45%
  [ 9 ]  45%

15%
  [ 3 ]  15%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 20
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:52 pm

Wow!!!

This card is rather like Aragorn’s Bow, but instead of exerting you have to discard 2 Elven cards from hand. That’s not so bad of a cost, and this could be put in an Elvents deck so that you have some defense against minions that need their vitality in the skirmish phase.

Oh, and this card combos perfectly with Arwen’s Dagger. Decipher made a cool, balanced combo for once! Laughing

MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:56 pm
Cool card! AC is right; this works well in an Elvents deck. The pic is neat, too, although I know Arwen doesn’t have gray hair. Wink

A 4 from me. Smile

Edit: Wow. This means that there are only 3, maybe even just 2, Dwarven cards in T&D. Crying or Very sad
Last edited by Anonymous Prodigy on Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:02 am; edited 1 time in totalI had to put something here.
Aragorn, King in Exile
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:17 pm
Awesome card. Great for cycling and great for wounding. I like it alot. I will also use it alot. Wink 5.
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:42 pm
Seems decent enough. Good for elvents.

Is it just me, or does it seem like every card in this set is rare?
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
menace64
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:03 pm
elf lvr wrote:

Is it just me, or does it seem like every card in this set is rare?

I ran the numbers, and as of this posting we’ve seen 53 rares. Now, we were told that this set has 60 rares. So Decipher is just showing off the all-star cards of this set; I expect there to be plenty of mundane-ish commons and uncommons to even things up.
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
Cobra
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:41 am
Solid card, and well-costed too. 4.
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:35 am
3 cos its costs 2 is a ranged weapon so cant have an elven bow and it doesnt make you an archer. Nice game text and useful +1 str but nout to write home about.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Apopatos
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:49 am
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Wow. This means that there are only 3, maybe even just 2, Dwarven cards in RoS. Crying or Very sad

You mean in T&D! Yes there are only 2 as Brad have mentioned Crying or Very sad
As for the card a 4 from me because bearer isn’t an archer!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:56 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Apopatos wrote:
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Wow. This means that there are only 3, maybe even just 2, Dwarven cards in RoS. Crying or Very sad

You mean in T&D! Yes there are only 2 as Brad have mentioned Crying or Very sad
As for the card a 4 from me because bearer isn’t an archer!

So Dwarves get Run Until Found and Gimli, and that’s it? Sad Drat.

Anyway, this card is very solid, despite being totally ridiculous. (Arwen’s BOW?! Come on, Decipher. THINK, people!) I give it a 4.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
raptor22
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:53 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Anyway, this card is very solid, despite being totally ridiculous. (Arwen’s BOW?! Come on, Decipher. THINK, people!) I give it a 4.

Actually, I think Arwen’s Bow was designed by Weta for the battle of Helm’s Deep. It makes sense that they would have, anyway.

Cool card, you can always use Dinendal, Mirkwood Archer to make Arwen an archer.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit