LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
How playable is Grima, Witless Worm?

5 (Best)  
63%
  [ 7 ]  63%

36%
  [ 4 ]  36%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 11
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:07 pm

Nice subtitle. I’ve been using it on DCs for an awfully long time, and I’ve been waiting for Decipher to finally use it.

The three abilities all complement each other, since you can remove the twilight just added to exert companions. Combo this with a card such as Stragglers + Caravan From the South, and you can use any tokens that are left to exhaust the fellowship. Also, give Grima a Pavise and he can’t take wounds outside of skirmishes PLUS he can exert 4 times to use his ability.

The only downside is that you have to let him live till regroup, which can be hard, but the Men culture has a lot of strength boosts and Pavise helps out too. Thus I give it a 5.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
menace64
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:08 pm
lol at this picture.

"Look kids!" *Grima does the trick where it looks like he’s pulling his finger off*
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:09 pm
I have also used that subtitle. Cool

Very sweet text, though.

A 5 from me! Very Happy
I had to put something here.
Aragorn, King in Exile
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:14 pm
This card is crazy sweet! With Corsair weapons to reinforce tokens easily and pavise to boost Grima’s vitality, it could be VERY easy to use his exerting text. Plus, this card can go in any minion deck as a slash to help exert or add twilight during the regroup phase. This could help Gothmog out alot! Twisted Evil The trick here is getting Grima to survive until the regroup phase, but that should be easy enough. 5.
Cobra
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:39 pm
Great text, and a great option for using all those Men tokens. I can’t quite give Grima, Witless Worm a five, due to the problem of protecting him during skirmishes, but this will be a very high 4.
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:59 am
menace64 wrote:
lol at this picture.

"Look kids!" *Grima does the trick where it looks like he’s pulling his finger off*

LOL your posts dont take things very seriously do they m64? hehe thanks for the humour!

The card is quite versatile i like it and i havent even begun to think of the possibilites of it yet! 4 though as you have to make him survive.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Apopatos
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:21 am
If hobbits are able to survive then Grima can too Laughing With Pavise he is rather nasty so a 5 from me!
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:41 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Gollum, Dark as Darkness with a Men twist. I like it a lot, but having to protect him until regroup holds me back a bit from giving a 5. Very solid 4, though.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:06 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
menace64 wrote:
lol at this picture.

Safety! that is hilarious, comboes well with spider sting(maybe)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
NBarden
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:25 pm
Awesome! 4x Stragglers + 4x that other token card + Pirate Cutthroat + Caravan from the South = tons of twilight + his third ability = tons of exertions = SWEET!

Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit