LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
How playable is Shelob, Menace?

5 (Best)  
26%
  [ 6 ]  26%

39%
  [ 9 ]  39%

21%
  [ 5 ]  21%

8%
  [ 2 ]  8%

1 (Worst)  
4%
  [ 1 ]  4%

Total Votes : 23
menace64
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:00 pm
As raptor said, Brad told us that enduring was not one of the block mechanics, and that it would be seen later on. Personally, I’d like to see the new ways of using enduring in the future.
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:05 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
raptor22 wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
The lack of enduring conerns me...not so much because I think this version is terrible without it, but because it reinforces my fear that Decipher has completely abandoned the keyword, and thus we will never again see [gondor Wraiths...at least, not as we know and love them now.

We just had the Wraith Wraiths. Anyway, from what Brad said in the Q&A, they only use certain mechanics for each block. Hence, no toil, muster or lurker in this set. IF there is another block after this, I’m sure we’ll probably see Enduring return.

menace64 wrote:
As raptor said, Brad told us that enduring was not one of the block mechanics, and that it would be seen later on.

That seems kind of silly, but as a DC fanatic I guess I’m a little biased. At least there’s hope of it returning should the game continue beyond T&D.

GP to you both as soon as I am able. Thanks!
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:53 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
bad reuse of pic, and i think one of those abilities should have been if she loses a skirmish...
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Apopatos
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:16 pm
Maybe I’m wrong but I think Brad had said that the season of enduring minions ended when Mount Doom released! Eh?
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:23 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
I hope ur wrong.. enduring was so cool...and I want more gondor wraiths! and Enduring NAZZIES!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:01 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
sickofpalantirs wrote:
I hope ur wrong.. enduring was so cool...and I want more gondor wraiths! and Enduring NAZZIES!

You and me both, partner. Of all concepts Decipher has let fall by the wayside, I think this one is greatest travesty. Other than The Wraith Collection, enduring has not appeared AT ALL since Mount Doom. Incredible.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
TheHobbit13
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:07 pm
what if they made enduring hobbits! that would be so awsome Very Happy
If you like LOTR then maybe you would like redemption ccg PM me for more info
NBarden
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:17 pm
Not a block keyword.

Okay, cool abilities, but first she has to WIN the skirmish. Sorry, but NG needs Shelob, her ladyship.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Gartax
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:02 pm
yep but that new shelob you can use ettenmoores to give her a plus 14
bibfortuna25
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:04 pm
True enough, but when it comes to non-enduring Shelobs, Eater of Light is a better choice at Ettenmoors.
All cards do what they say.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit