LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
How playable is Back to the Light?

5 (Best)  
64%
  [ 9 ]  64%

28%
  [ 4 ]  28%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

7%
  [ 1 ]  7%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 14
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:46 pm

Telepathy returns! Very Happy

It’s not bad, since you can keep a bunch of Elven stuff on top to work with cards like Attunement. Or you can keep the bad guy cards on top, so that you can draw them when you reconcile for your Shadow turn.

Oh, and this combos magnificently with Arwen’s Dagger and Arwen’s Bow. Play Back to the Light to keep Elven cards on top of your deck, exert Arwen to draw the Elven cards, and then discard the Elven cards to wound a minion. I am seriously lovin’ all of the stuff that Arwen gets in this set!

A 4 from AC. This will definitely see play in a lot of decks.
Last edited by AnxiousChieftain on Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in totalMODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:06 pm
Neat card! The ability to grab a card as far as 5 from the top of your draw deck is very sweet. Cool pic, too. Thumbs Up

A 4 from me! Smile
I had to put something here.
elf lvr
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:52 pm
Gosh, I love this set. A Ewer and Arwen’s Stuff. I’m going to need a million dollars to buy everything I need here.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:01 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Wow, Elven really is coming back to Tier 1! And telepathy gets a new face...Arwen!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Cobra
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:20 am
That seems like a really solid effect for a zero-twilight event. Even if you’re not playing telepathy, Back to the Light might still be worthwhile for the ability to stack your Shadow draws four times in a game!
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
legoles3333
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:39 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
elf lvr wrote:
Gosh, I love this set. A Ewer and Arwen’s Stuff. I’m going to need a million dollars to buy everything I need here.

I echo you elf lvr
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
Anautikus
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:57 am
wow this just the card i was looking for: a card to get Elven cards on top of the deck before the arcehry phase! greatness! 5
its great for legolas, of the grey company and elrond, venerable lord.
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."
legoles3333
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:42 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
holy crud your right, 1-5 Elven cards on top of your draw deck before the archery phase with legolas, of the grey company thats 5 wounds at most
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:05 am
Wow how awesome is this card for telepathy? Even without telepathy its still cool! Gets a 5 from me for sure.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Cobra
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:12 am
legoles3333 wrote:
holy crud your right, 1-5 Elven cards on top of your draw deck before the archery phase with legolas, of the grey company thats 5 wounds at most

That’s not how Legolas works at all. Rolling Eyes
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit