LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:12 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
I should hope so! It’s a companion, ain’t it? The Ring may not be a FP card, but the RB is.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:27 am
Yeah the rb is definately a free peoples card.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:05 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
if the Rb is gone what would happen? since he didn’t die per say, sam couldn’t become the RB. would the ring just stay there? Confused
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:03 am
Urgh rules minefield there. Wouldnt like to call on that. Think no matter how you interpret it itll be wrong. That REALLY needs clarification/errata from D. Nasty grey area.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Gandalf's Evil Twin
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:40 pm
Joined: 17 Jun 2007 Posts: 32 Location: Somewhere in the Field
Errata that has been issued in my player group is located here. http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=4937

Also changing Faramir, Captain of Ithilien to say heal another companion doesn’t stop the infinite loop. If you have an Elven Guardian out he can still do the loop. Exert him to heal the Elven Guardian and then Exert the Elven Guardian to heal Faramir.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:47 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
you could add except faramir Wink
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Gandalf's Evil Twin
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:52 pm
Joined: 17 Jun 2007 Posts: 32 Location: Somewhere in the Field
sickofpalantirs wrote:
you could add except faramir Wink

In our group we made it an "At the start of the Maneuver Phase..." action. Seems to work well enough.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:55 pm
that would do.
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit