LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
menace64
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:48 pm
But with Forced March, it isn’t really up to the FP player when and when not to double move.
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
tcreese
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:03 pm
menace64 wrote:
But with Forced March, it isn’t really up to the FP player when and when not to double move.

True, but early in the game most FP will not provide the twilight needed for 2 orcs, plus two conditions, plus Grond, and still have 3 twilight remaining to trigger the Forced March.

The new Grond is one tuff card, but it can be dealt with. Of course, the first thing the new Brand Manager must do is modify the text via a new CRD, but as everyone here has already stated - numerous T&D cards will need to be corrected by the CRD.

Don’t ever take up drugs, children. Never, never, never, ever. Shame on you

-Timmy!
spartiatis
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:57 pm
AgentDrake wrote:
ooh. Good point.

And welcome another convert from D’s boards!
Here’s a GP to help you get a Boromir avatar!

Thank you for your warm welcome!!!
The Decipher boards are a bit lonely to roam lately Crying or Very sad

To AdultLink: nobody said that Grond (if it gets errated) is an overpowered card. It is just irritating to have an opponent search your entire deck and spoil all the "surpises" you have for him. It is against the basic principles of any card game. Maybe we should play with our hands revealed then Think
Foresight
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:48 pm
spartiatis wrote:
Maybe we should play with our hands revealed then Think

Hey, my copies of Eye of Barad-Dur would automatically work! Very Happy
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:02 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
menace64 wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
I’m I would daresay folks like AC and Menace and AP and EL and NBarden could out-design Big D’s hired monkeys with one hand tied behind their backs.

Technically speaking... I did. Wink
way to go M64!

sickofpalantirs wrote:
FR, gondor has Catapult

Catapult is a joke when it comes to effectiveness.

point, it can hurt. just not reliably.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AdultLink
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:03 pm
[quote="spartiatis"]
AgentDrake wrote:
ooh. Good point.

To AdultLink: nobody said that Grond (if it gets errated) is an overpowered card. It is just irritating to have an opponent search your entire deck and spoil all the "surpises" you have for him. It is against the basic principles of any card game. Maybe we should play with our hands revealed then Think

Umm... I know the text needs the erratta but any levelheaded player I go against isn’t going to discard stuff from play, and since the intent of the card is only to choose Free Peoples cards, I would say that anyone who blatantly examines any shadow cards would be guilty of cheating. I just consider that a basic code of conduct. We can cry all we want, but they are making the card, so lets deal with it, shall we?
Haves/Wants
NBarden
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:05 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
I would daresay folks like...NBarden could out-design Big D’s hired monkeys with one hand tied behind their backs.

You must love mudslinging Decipher.

I have these bursts of inspiration sometimes. My pride and joy was the Gollum culture thingy I did back a while ago in my set, after reading The Two Towers. Oh yeah, Ufthak, Forgotten One Gollum. Dain especially liked that one.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
NBarden wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
I would daresay folks like...NBarden could out-design Big D’s hired monkeys with one hand tied behind their backs.

You must love mudslinging Decipher.

From time to time. Angel

NBarden wrote:
I have these bursts of inspiration sometimes. My pride and joy was the Gollum culture thingy I did back a while ago in my set, after reading The Two Towers. Oh yeah, Ufthak, Forgotten One Gollum. Dain especially liked that one.

Yeah, my favorite. Rolling Eyes
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
NBarden
Posted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:08 pm
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
Here’s a quick "translation" to make it a bit more legible. Thumbs Up

Yep. Here on CC, we use a different format. Its....

[Twilight] •Title, Subtitle [Culture]
Card Type • Class
Keywords
Game text.
Phase: Special Ability
Lore
1C100
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Hedgehog81
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:42 am
lem0nhead wrote:
Hedgehog81 wrote:
Discard it and no more problem

use Gondor Stuff
BRC
For the Mark

and what else you like

Yet another Decipher transferer! Greetings Alberto! Nice to see you make the transition! Have a welcoming GP so you can get your southron avatar very soon! Wink

Hi to All,
I transfered here,because i was alone on the D Board,

Does Anyone noticed,that 18X30 was updated but the file is corrupted?
(quite disappointing because,it could be GOLLUM)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit