LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
How playable is Elven Supplies?

5 (Best)  
11%
  [ 2 ]  11%

33%
  [ 6 ]  33%

33%
  [ 6 ]  33%

16%
  [ 3 ]  16%

1 (Worst)  
5%
  [ 1 ]  5%

Total Votes : 18
teolixx
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:40 pm

last elven card up...
but it’s nothing special... Sad
strength -1 is not so much...and it’s expensive.
but on the other hand, it’s great for elvents using gil-galad and galadriel’s silver ewer, you’ll add plenty of tokens and it could be useful...
a 4 from me
Last edited by teolixx on Fri May 04, 2007 4:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
AgentDrake
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:44 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
No cultural enforcement, but it’s not that powerful.

Edit: I missed the Elven companion, just saw "companion." Nevermind. It’s plenty enforced.
Last edited by AgentDrake on Fri May 04, 2007 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in totalNever kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:54 pm
Bleah. Not that powerful.

A 3. Neutral

teolixx, please capitalize the titles of the cards when you post the spoilers.

Thanks,
I had to put something here.
teolixx
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:11 pm
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:
teolixx, please capitalize the titles of the cards when you post the spoilers.

ok, i’ll keep that in mind.
Dravius
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:29 pm
I voted 4 because it can be usefull to save galadriel, bearer of wisdom. When you don’t have that skirmish event you need to save her, you could use this, and it ca be usefull with arwen, queen of elves and men and haldir from T&D in order to overwhelm a key minion (Gothmog to prevent him from playing miscreant). Anyway, I like the card.
BattleWarg
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:22 pm
Combine with Scouring of the Shire - remove its tokens to supply tokens here to keep it in play, and reinforce them here. (and you don’t need anything else to play it - but if a Shadow card would discard it, you get free tokens)

Aragorn, Defender of Free Peoples in the deck gives you 6x the effect for a character who wouldn’t otherwise be affected by this condition.
Our time here is ending...

What did you want to see before the end?
It will be made in the Request-a-card Set #1 (name ideas also welcome Smile).
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:46 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Great thought about Aragorn! Stockpile tokens on this condition, and use Aragorn to kill minions!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
raptor22
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:06 pm
Not bad, could see some use with Arwen, she-elf. Maybe a combo with sudden fury?
BattleWarg
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:06 pm
raptor22 wrote:
Not bad, could see some use with Arwen, she-elf. Maybe a combo with sudden fury?

This gives me a thought on a deck...

Remember the three-man charge (or whatever you called it), where Frodo, Gandalf, and Aragorn were the only companions and you boost them to high strengths and combine a choke with high strength?

Bilbo, Bearer of things Burgled w/Consorting With Wizards, Aragorn, Defender of Free Peoples, and Arwen, She-elf w/Elven Armaments (using artifacts/conditions for her other equipment).

Use Sudden Fury (4 if possible) and Good Work (the win version) to get tokens through Bilbo (ideally losing but not being overwhelmed - no penalty, as he can’t take wounds).

Use Elven conditions to get tokens and get a high number on here (any extra/any from Good Work), and use the tokens here to drain give -2 to minions against Arwen and -3 against Aragorn.

Multiple copies of Elven Supplies will protect your tokens from condition removal (although not mass...)
Our time here is ending...

What did you want to see before the end?
It will be made in the Request-a-card Set #1 (name ideas also welcome Smile).
Aragorn, King in Exile
Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:21 pm
As BattleWarg mentioned, this card can take tokens off of Scourging of the Shire. Just splash one or two of these into a hobbit deck along with Scourging of the Shire and you won’t have to worry about losing your Shire conditions. 4 for the cool idea.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit