LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:14 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
elf lvr wrote:
1 Rainsong Elven
Condition * Support Area
Spell.
When you play this condition, add an Elven token here.
Each time a token here is reinforced, you may take a spell from your discard pile into hand.
Then Lúthien catching up her winged robe sprang into the air, and her voice came dropping down like rain into pools, profound and dark.
maybe and heal a companion if it a river

5 Thieving the Silmarils Gondor
Event * Fellowship
Exert Beren twice to play X artifacts from your discard plie. Then, choose a shadow player who must discard X shadow cards.
Then he drew forth the knife Angrist; and from the iron claws that held it he cut a Silmaril.
misspelled pile. could you play non existent artifacts? give it limit 2-3 IMHO

2 Consuming Fire Gondor
Event * Skirmish
Spot an artifact to make a Gondor man strength +2; or discard an artifact to cancel a skirmish involving a Gondor man.
’Get you gone, and fly!’ cried Beren; ’for here is a fire that shall consume you, and all evil things.’ And he thrust the Silmaril before the eyes of the wolf.
cool! make the first ability +3-4

1 Waking Shadow Black
Event * Response
If the Free Peoples player plays an event, cancel that event. Then, play a minion from your discard pile; its twilight cost is -X, where X is the twilight cost of the cancelled event. If that minion was played during the skirmish phase, it is fierce until the regroup phase.
The hosts of Morgoth were awakened.

misspelled canceled.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
legoles3333
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:37 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
elf lvr wrote:
1 Rainsong Elven
Condition * Support Area
Spell.
When you play this condition, add an Elven token here.
Each time a token here is reinforced, you may take a spell from your discard pile into hand.
Then Lúthien catching up her winged robe sprang into the air, and her voice came dropping down like rain into pools, profound and dark.

nice

5 Thieving the Silmarils Gondor
Event * Fellowship
Exert Beren twice to play X artifacts from your discard pile. Then, choose a shadow player who must discard X shadow cards.
Then he drew forth the knife Angrist; and from the iron claws that held it he cut a Silmaril.

maybe add (make them discard another card if that artifact is a Silmaril) or something of the like

2 Consuming Fire Gondor
Event * Skirmish
Spot an artifact to make a Gondor man strength +2; or discard an artifact to cancel a skirmish involving a Gondor man.
’Get you gone, and fly!’ cried Beren; ’for here is a fire that shall consume you, and all evil things.’ And he thrust the Silmaril before the eyes of the wolf.

cool

1 Waking Shadow Black
Event * Response
If the Free Peoples player plays an event, spot a Black card to cancel that event. Then, play a minion from your discard pile; its twilight cost is -X, where X is the twilight cost of the canceled event. If that minion was played during the skirmish phase, it is fierce until the regroup phase.
The hosts of Morgoth were awakened.

ok, it works
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
elf lvr
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:04 pm
3 *Thorondor, Swift in Aid Gandalf
Follower
Strength: +1
Aid - Add a threat.
When you play Thorondor, you may play an Eagle from your draw deck.
Each time Thorondor is transfered to a companion (besides a Gandalf companion) add 2 burdens.
Bearer gains hunter 1.
High above the realm of Morgoth Thorondor and his vassals soared, and seeing now the madness of the Wolf and Beren’s fall they came swiftly down, even as the powers of Angband were released from the toils of sleep.

2 Servants of Manwe Gandalf
Companion * Eagle
Strength: 5
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 7
This companion is strength +1 and resistance -1 for each threat you can spot (limit +3).
Response: If a companion is about to be placed in the dead pile, place Servants of Manwe in the dead pile instead.
That hour above the wall of the valley three mighty birds appeared, flying northward with wings swifter than the wind.

3 *Morgoth’s Fury Black
Condition * Support Area
To play, spot a Black minion.
Each time the Free Peoples player heals a companion (except at a sanctuary) or prevents a wound, add a Black token here.
Shadow: Remove a Black token from here to add a threat.
Below them suddenly thunder rolled, lightnings leaped upward, and the mountains quaked. Fire and smoke belched forth from Thangorodrim, and flaming bolts were hurled far abroad, falling ruinous upon the lands...
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:20 am
elf lvr wrote:
Follower
Aid - Add a threat.
Each time Thorondor is transfered to a companion (besides a Gandalf companion) add 2 burdens.
Bearer gains hunter 1.
High above the realm of Morgoth Thorondor and his vassals soared, and seeing now the madness of the Wolf and Beren’s fall they came swiftly down, even as the powers of Angband were released from the toils of sleep.

Hmm wow action packed follower. Think its ok.

Companion * Eagle
This companion is strength +1 and resistance -1 for each threat you can spot (limit +3).
Response: If a companion is about to be placed in the dead pile, place Servants of Manwe in the dead pile instead.
That hour above the wall of the valley three mighty birds appeared, flying northward with wings swifter than the wind.

Nice balance.

3 *Morgoth’s Fury Black
Condition * Support Area
Each time the Free Peoples player heals a companion (except at a sanctuary) or prevents a wound, add a Black token here.
Below them suddenly thunder rolled, lightnings leaped upward, and the mountains quaked. Fire and smoke belched forth from Thangorodrim, and flaming bolts were hurled far abroad, falling ruinous upon the lands...

Thats equivalent to each time a companion heals add a threat which completely negates the point. Make it 2 tokens.

Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Thranduil
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:57 am
elf lvr wrote:
Follower
Aid - Add a threat.
Bearer gains hunter 1.

Nice, but I’d streamline him by removing the hunter bonus and taking his cost down to 2.

elf lvr wrote:
Companion * Eagle

Is the limit also imposed on the resistance? You should make it clearer if so by limiting the threats and not the bonus. Interesting, though 4 vitality might be pushing it. I’d drop it to 3 or increase his cost.

elf lvr wrote:
3 *Morgoth’s Fury Black
Condition * Support Area

I agree with lem0n, 2 tokens is better. Then you could also reduce the cost.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:52 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
elf lvr wrote:
Follower
Aid - Add a threat.
Bearer gains hunter 1.
I think they should gain hunter 2.

Companion * Eagle
maybe should be worded in the dead pile to prevent that. or since it might work weird with saved from the fire. If a companion (except the RB) is about to be killed, place this companion in the dead pile to prevent that.

3 *Morgoth’s Fury Black
Condition * Support Area

works for me. maybe add tokens here cannot be reinforced
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
legoles3333
Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:26 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
elf lvr wrote:
Follower
Aid - Add a threat.
Bearer gains hunter 1.

make it add 1 burden

Companion * Eagle

interesting, it works

3 *Morgoth’s Fury Black
Condition * Support Area

nice
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:53 pm
2 *Daeron, Minstrel of Doraith Elven
Companion * Elf
Marshal 2.
Each time you draw a card (except during the regroup phase), you may exert Daeron to reveal the top 2 cards of your draw deck instead. Take one revealed card into hand and place the other beneath your draw deck.
He became the greatest of all the minstrels of the Elves east of the Sea, named even before Maglor son of Fëanor.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:14 am
elf lvr wrote:
2 *Daeron, Minstrel of Doraith Elven
Companion * Elf
Marshal 2.
Each time you draw a card (except during the regroup phase), you may exert Daeron to reveal the top 2 cards of your draw deck instead. Take one revealed card into hand and place the other beneath your draw deck.
He became the greatest of all the minstrels of the Elves east of the Sea, named even before Maglor son of Fëanor.

Just the one? What happened to your usual insane 10 DC’s?

Anyway. Very cool.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Thranduil
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:12 am
Nice, except that he has weird stats for an Elf.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards