LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:20 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Thranduil wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
10Evil Spirit of Cardolan Wraith
Minion • Wraith
Strength: 15
Vitality: 4
Site: 2
Twilight. Enduring. Fierce. Damage +1. Toil 1.
When you play Evil Spirit of Cardolan, you may play a Wraith card from your discard pile.
The fellowship archery total is -1 for each Wraith Wraith and Nazgûl you can spot.
“‘Here!’ said a voice, deep and cold, that seemed to come out of the ground. ‘I am waiting for you!’”

Unbelievably cool, but the toil 1 might be pushing the limit of fairness!

Yes, but that’s what makes it so FUN! Twisted Evil
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
elf lvr
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:50 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
If THOSE two made you go "wow", feast your eyes on THESE bad boys. Twisted Evil

10Evil Spirit of Cardolan Wraith
Minion • Wraith
Strength: 15
Twilight. Enduring. Fierce. Damage +1. Toil 1.
When you play Evil Spirit of Cardolan, you may play a Wraith card from your discard pile.
The fellowship archery total is -1 for each Wraith Wraith and Nazgûl you can spot.
“‘Here!’ said a voice, deep and cold, that seemed to come out of the ground. ‘I am waiting for you!’”
Wow. Can you say Beat-down?

6Evil Spirit of Rhudaur Wraith
Minion • Wraith
Strength: 12
Twilight. Enduring. While you can spot another Wraith Wraith, threats cannot be removed (except by Wraith cards).
Regroup: Heal Evil Spirit of Rhudaur twice to wound a companion.
Regroup: Heal Evil Spirit of Rhudaur twice to capture a companion.
“Trembling he looked up, in time to see a tall dark figure like a shadow against the stars. It leaned over him. He thought there were two eyes, very cold though lit with a pale light that seemed to come from some remote distance.”
Beastly.

Eat your black hearts out, Nazgûl! Very Happy
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:46 am
No one else? Think Hmmm...okay then.

Here’s a couple events for these new Wraiths...and for Decipher’s Wraiths from The Wraith Collection, of course. Enjoy!

2 Cold Be Hand, Heart, and Bone Wraith
Event • Shadow
Play a Wraith Wraith to discard an opponent’s tale or follower.
“‘...and cold be sleep under stone: never mare to wake on stony bed, never, till the Sun fails and the Moon is dead.’”

2 Dark Incantation Wraith
Event • Regroup
Spot a twilight Wraith minion (or a Wraith Wraith) to add a burden or a 2 threats.
“‘In the black wind the stars shall die, and still on gold here let them lie, till the Dark Lord lifts his hand over dead sea and withered land.’”
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Fri May 25, 2007 7:11 am; edited 1 time in totalBest regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Thranduil
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:50 am
DáinIronfoot wrote:

Here’s a couple events for these new Wraiths...and for Decipher’s Wraiths from The Wraith Collection, of course. Enjoy!

Event • Shadow
“‘...and cold be sleep under stone: never mare to wake on stony bed, never, till the Sun fails and the Moon is dead.’”

Nice. Would it be any different if you said ’spot a Wraith wraith to...’?

Event • Regroup
Spot a twilight Wraith minion (or a Wraith Wraith) to add a burden or a threat.
“‘In the black wind the stars shall die, and still on gold here let them lie, till the Dark Lord lifts his hand over dead sea and withered land.’”

Good, but not sure if it’s as useful as that maneuver one which I can’t remember the title of, but is almost exactly the same.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
elf lvr
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:56 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:

Event • Shadow
Cool!

Event • Regroup
Neato!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:52 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
DáinIronfoot wrote:

Event • Shadow
make it condition or follower

Event • Regroup

cool!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:48 pm
Good stuff. Here’s another. Smile

1 Dead Kings and Queens Wraith
Condition • Support Area
Shadow: Play a Nazgûl or Wraith Wraith to add a Wraith token here.
Shadow: Play a Wraith Wraith; that Wraith’s twilight cost is -1 for each token here (limit -4). Discard this condition.
“‘A shadow came out of dark places far away, and the bones were stirred in the mounds.’”
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Fri May 25, 2007 7:11 am; edited 1 time in totalBest regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

elf lvr
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:11 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Good stuff. Here’s another. Smile

Condition • Support Area
Shadow: Play a Wraith Wraith; that Wraith’s twilight cost is -1 for each token here. Discard this condition.
“‘A shadow came out of dark places far away, and the bones were stirred in the mounds.’”
Sweet.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Aragorn, King in Exile
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:47 pm
Awesome stuff Dain, I really like all these "Barrow-wright" cards you’ve design. Very nice.
Foresight
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 9:16 pm
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Event • Shadow

Instead of tale I’d have it be ally.

DáinIronfoot wrote:
Event • Regroup

It can safely be 2 threats.

DáinIronfoot wrote:
Condition • Support Area
Shadow: Play a Wraith Wraith; that Wraith’s twilight cost is -1 for each token here. Discard this condition.

Definately limit the twilight cost reduction. Make it -4 or -3. Neat cards!
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards