LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:12 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
So what would you suggest then, good sir Thranduil?
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Thranduil
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:25 am
I would take out that sentence, but leave the rest of the card as is, oh Dain, lower than mud. Mr. Green

Luckily, you don’t have to listen to me and can do whatever the hell you like, especially as they’re great cards in any case!

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:29 am
I changed it so that ONLY the FP player may assign the companion. How’s that?

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Thranduil
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:34 am
I’d say ’by a shadow player’, but otherwise great! Thumbs Up

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:42 am
Consider it done. Thanks. GP for the extra time helping me out with that. Smile

I think I’m satisfied with the last now-revised cards, so here’s a hefty Wraith condition to work with these guys. Twisted Evil

3Immeasurably Dreary Wraith
Condition • Support Area
To play, spot a Wraith Wraith.
Each time you play a Wraith event, you may heal an enduring Wraith minion to add a Wraith token here.
Skirmish: Remove a Wraith token from here to exert a Wraith minion.
Regroup: Remove X Wraith tokens from here to take a Wraith event with a twilight cost of [X] into hand from your discard pile.
“Out of the formless stream of sad but horrible sounds, strings of words would now and again shape themselves: grim, hard, cold words, heartless and miserable.”
Last edited by DáinIronfoot on Fri May 25, 2007 10:20 am; edited 1 time in totalBest regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:03 am
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Condition • Support Area
Each time you play a Wraith event, you may heal an enduring Wraith minion to add a Wraith token here.
Regroup: Remove X Wraith tokens from here to take a Wraith event with a twilight cost of [X] into hand from your discard pile.
“Out of the formless stream of sad but horrible sounds, strings of words would now and again shape themselves: grim, hard, cold words, heartless and miserable.”

Excellent! GP
I had to put something here.
Thranduil
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:19 am
DáinIronfoot wrote:

I think I’m satisfied with the last now-revised cards, so here’s a hefty Wraith condition to work with these guys. Twisted Evil

Condition • Support Area

Fantastic!

Thranduil
- Dream of the Endless

NBarden
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:06 am
DáinIronfoot wrote:

Condition • Support Area

Nice. Will it fit on one card?
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:13 am
NBarden wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
Condition • Support Area

Nice. Will it fit on one card?

I usually take great pains to check and ensure it will, but every now and then, you HAVE to make an exception if you’re going to make nice DCs like this. Razz

sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:49 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
DáinIronfoot wrote:

Condition • Support Area

works for me. you could cut cost to 2 though
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards