LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
elf lvr
Posted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:58 pm
Okay, I’m starting my own LotR set, because I’m bored.

175 - March of Lost Souls
15 Dwarven 3R - 5U - 7C (COMPLETE)
15 Elven 3S - 3R - 2U - 7C (COMPLETE)
15 Gandalf 3S - 4R - 3U - 5C (COMPLETE)
15 Gollum 4R - 4U - 7C (COMPLETE)
15 Gondor 5R - 5U - 5C (COMPLETE)
15 Men 3R - 6U - 6C (COMPLETE)
20 Orc 3S - 5R - 5U -7C (COMPLETE)
15 Rohan 3R - 5U - 7C (COMPLETE)
15 Shire 4R - 6U - 5C (COMPLETE)
15 Uruk-hai 2R - 5U - 8C (COMPLETE)
15 Wraith 3S - 4R - 4U - 4C (COMPLETE)
4[Site] 1U - 3C (COMPLETE)
1 Ring 1R (COMPLETE)
I’m also going to throw some new keywords in here, mostly from the Allies of the North DC set. I will Include:

Captain. (When this character wins a skirmish, you may make a [culture] character strength +2)

Stealthy / Sneaky.(Each time a free peoples / shadow stealth card is played, this character is strength +1 until the regroup phase)

Reinforcements X. (When you play this minion, reveal the top X cards of your draw deck. You may play any minions of the same culture revealed. Put the rest of the cards on the bottom of your draw deck)

Aggressive. (Skirmishes involving aggressive characters must be resolved before any others)

Marshal X (When you play this card, you may draw X cards)

.The One Ring, Sauron’s Weapon Ring
The One Ring
Vitality +1
Resistance +1
Maneuver: Exert bearer to wear The One Ring until the regroup phase. While the Ring-bearer is wearing The One Ring, each time he or she is about to take a wound in a skirmish, add a burden instead. While the Ring-bearer is wearing The One Ring, bearer gains Captain.
0R1
"We should wield this weapon..."

I will begin with the Dwarven culture.

15 Dwarven 3R - 5U - 7C

2.Gimli, In Need of Good Company Dwarven
Companion-Dwarf
Strength: 6
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 6
Damage+1. Captain.
Response: If a skirmish event is played in a skirmish involving Gimli, exert him to make that event gain Marshal 2.
I’d be more thankful for a legion of dwarves, fully armed and filthy." 0R2

1.Lords of the Mountains Dwarven
Condition-Support Area
To play, exert a dwarf. At the start of the maneuver phase, if the fellowship is at a mountain site, you may wound a minion. Skirmish: Discard this condition and exert a Dwarf to make that Dwarf strength +1 for each mountain site on the adventure path (or strength +1 for each threat).
0R3

2 .Gloin, Emissary from the Mountains Dwarven
Companion-Dwarf
Each time Gloin wins a skirmish, you may replace the current site with a mountain from your adventure path. Skirmish: Exert Gloin to make him strength +2.
0R4

3 Mountaintop Soldier Dwarven
Companion-Dwarf
While at a mountain site, this companion is strength +2. Regroup: Exert this companion and discard your Dwarven condition to discard a shadow card.
0U5

1 Beyond the Lands We Know Dwarven
Condition-Support Area
Each Dwarf is strength -1 (except at a Mountain site) and damage+1. Maneuver: Discard this condition to make a dwarf Aggressive until the end of the turn.
0U6

1 Captain’s Axe Dwarven
Possession-Hand Weapon
Strength +1
Bearer must be a dwarf. Bearer is a Captain.
0U7

0 Skull-bashing Dwarven
Event-Skirmish
You may remove from the game 2 other cards in your discard pile to play this event from your discard pile. Then remove this event from the game.
Exert a minion skirmishing a dwarf (or wound that minion if the fellowship is at a mountain site).
0U8

1 .Sea of Iron Dwarven
Condition-Support Area
To play, exert a dwarf. Each dwarf bearing a possession is strength +1.
0C9

1 Lost Treasures Dwarven
Event-Fellowship
Marshal 4.
To play, spot a Dwarf. Discard 3 cards (or 2 shadow cards) from hand.
0C10

2 Dwarven Metalsmith Dwarven
Companion-Dwarf
Strength: 5
Resistance: 5
While this companion bears a possession, he is strength +1. Maneuver: Discard a possession this companion bears to remove a threat.
0C11

1 Draw them to our Halls Dwarven
Event-Maneuver
Spot a dwarf and add a threat to replace the fellowship’s current site with a mountain site from your adventure path.
0C12

0 Short Axe Dwarven
Possession-Ranged Weapon
Bearer must be a dwarf. While bearer bears another possession, bearer is strength +1. Maneuver: Discard this possession to exert a minion.
0C13

0 Heads Rolled That Day! Dwarven
Condition-Support Area
Each time a minion is killed in a skirmish involving a dwarf and did not take all the wounds from that dwarf’s damage bonus, place that many Dwarven tokens here. Maneuver: Discard this condition or remove 2 Dwarven tokens from here to make a dwarf gain muster until the regroup phase.
0C14

1 Battle-Worn and Weary Dwarven
Event-Regroup
You may remove from the game 3 other Dwarven cards in your discard pile to play this event from your discard pile during the maneuver phase. Then remove this event from the game. Spot an exhausted dwarf to draw two cards.
0C15

1 Battle-Cry of the Legions Dwarven
Event--Skirmish
Marshal 1. Make a dwarf strength +1 (or +3 if at a mountain site).
0C16
Last edited by elf lvr on Tue May 08, 2007 7:18 pm; edited 14 times in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:52 am
20 Orc 3S - 5R - 5U -7C

The Mountain/Underground Orc swarm!

6 .Gorbag, Keeper of Cirith Ungol Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength: 13
Site: 4
Aggressive. Captain.
While at a mountain site, Gorbag is strength +2 and damage +1.
0S92

5 Cirith Ungol Commander Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength 9
Vitality 3
Site 4
Reinforcements 4.
0S93

2 Cirith Ungol Runner Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength 5
Vitality 3
Site 4
Marshal 2.
To play, exert an Orc minion.
0S94

(The last ones are SD cards to let players play around with the new keywords fresh out of the decks, I guess)

14 .The Balrog, Demon of Fire and Darkness Orc
Minion - Balrog
Strength: 17
Vitality: 5
Site: 5
Fierce. Damage +1.
To play, spot an Orc minion. While at an underground or mountain site, the Balrog is strength +3 and cannot be assigned to companions with strength 6 or less. Shadow: Exert the Balrog and remove 2 to replace the fellowship’s current site with another site from your adventure path.
0R95

6 .Gorbag, Mithril-Theif Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength 12
Vitality 3
Site 4
Captain. Aggressive. Marshal 2.
When you play Gorbag, spot an Orc minion to add 1 for each artifact you can spot.
0R96

9 .Moria Stomper Orc
Minion-Troll
Strength 16
Vitality 4
Site 4
Damage +1. Fierce.
At an underground site, Moria Stomper’s twilight cost is -3. Shadow: Discard Moria Stomper to play up to 3 Orc minions from your discard pile.
0R97

0 Inescapable Foretress Orc
Condition-Suppport Area
Maneuver: Exert an Orc Orc to transfer this condition to a site in region 2. That site is a mountain. The move limit is -1 at this site (to a minimum of 1).
0R98

1 Moria Swarms Orc
Condition-Support Area
Each time an Orc minion wins a skirmish, you may stack it here. Shadow: If the fellowship is at an underground site, play a minion stacked here as if from hand.
0R99

4 Cirith Ungol Brute Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength 10
Vitality 2
Site 4
Captain.
While at an underground site, this minion gains Aggressive. While at a mountain site, this minion is strength +2.
0U100

5 Cirith Ungol Swarmer Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength 11
Vitality 2
Site 4
Toil 2. Marshal 2.
To play, spot an Orc minion.
0U101

4 Cirith Ungol Skulker Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength 10
Vitality 2
Site 4
Reinforcements 3
When you play this minion at a mountain site, you may exert it to add 2.
0U102

1 Take Him to the Tower! Orc
Condition-Support
Shadow: Exert two Orc minions to replace the fellowship’s current site with a mountain site from your adventure path.
0U103

0 Legions Spread Before Them Orc
Event-Assignment
Exert an Orc minion with strength 9 or less to assign it to a companion (except the Ring-bearer).
0U104

2 Cirith Ungol Scout Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength 6
Vitality 2
Site 4
When you play this minion, spot a Captain to add 2.
0C105

1 Moria Scrabbler Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength 5
Vitality 1
Site 4
The roaming penalty of each Orc Orc is -1.
0C106

2 Moria Beater Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength 6
Vitality 2
Site 4
At an underground site, this minion is strength +2. While you can spot another Orc minion, the fellowship archery total is -1.
0C107

10 Moria Legions Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength 16
Vitality 3
Site 4
Toil 2. Reinforcements 2.
The fellowship archery total is -2 (or -4 if the fellowship is at an underground site).
0C108

1 Host Upon Host Orc
Event-Shadow
Play an Orc orc from your discard pile. If that Orc has Reinforcements X, add [X].
0C109

1 They Dwell In Shadows Orc
Event-Shadow
Exert an Orc orc to add 1 for each mountain or underground site on the adventure path (limit 5).
0C110

0 They Enter Into Dark Halls Orc
Event-Shadow
Marshal 2.
To play, exert two Orc minions.
0C111
Last edited by elf lvr on Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in totalHappy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:38 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
elf lvr wrote:
O

The One Ring
Vitality +1
Resistance +1
Maneuver: Exert bearer to wear The One Ring until the regroup phase. While the Ring-bearer is wearing The One Ring, each time he or she is about to take a wound in a skirmish, add a burden instead. While the Ring-bearer is wearing The One Ring, bearer gains Captain.
0R1
IDK why anyone would use it... but cool concept

I will begin with the Dwarven culture.

15 Dwarven 3R - 5U - 7C

Companion-Dwarf
Damage+1. Captain.
Response: If a skirmish event is played in a skirmish involving Gimli, you may exert him to make that event gain Marshal 2.
interesting I like it. but wouldn’t is just be easier to say exert him to draw 2 cards?

Condition-Support Area
To play, exert a dwarf. At the start of the maneuver phase, if the fellowship is at a mountain site, you may wound a minion. Skirmish: Discard this condition to make a dwarf strength +1 for each mountain site on the adventure path (or exert that dwarf to make him strength +1 for each threat).
0R3
interesting maybe make its twilight cost 2

Companion-Dwarf
Each time Gloin wins a skirmish, you may replace the current site with a mountain from your adventure path. Skirmish: Exert Gloin to make him strength +2.
0R4
with a mountain site otherwise good

Companion-Dwarf
While at a mountain site, this companion is strength +2. Regroup: Exert this companion and discard your Dwarven condition to discard a shadow card.
0U5
good

Condition-Support Area
While not at a mountain site, each dwarf is strength -1. Each dwarf is damage+1. Maneuver: Discard this condition to make a dwarf Aggressive until the end of the turn.
0U6
ID see why ti is any better then lords of moria or anything but it is OK I guess.

1 Captain’s Axe Dwarven
Possession-Hand Weapon
Strength +1
0U7
bearer gains captain

0 Skull-bashing Dwarven
Event-Skirmish
Exert a minion skirmishing a dwarf (or wound that minion if the fellowship is at a mountain site). Skirmish: Remove 2 Dwarven cards from your discard pile from the game to play this event from your discard pile. Then, remove this event from the game.
0U8
finally more of this theme. I like it a lot

1 .Sea of Iron Dwarven
Condition-Support Area
0C9
good very good

1 Lost Treasures Dwarven
Event-Fellowship
Marshal 4. Discard 3 cards (or 2 shadow cards) from hand.
0C10
interesting would you draw the cards and then discard three cards? or discard and then draw?

Companion-Dwarf
While this companion bears a possession, he is strength +1. Maneuver: Discard a possession this companion bears to remove a threat.
0C11
humm something seems wrong. I think he needs something to do with twilight

Event-Maneuver
Spot a dwarf and add a threat to replace the fellowship’s current site with a mountain site from your adventure path.
0C12
fine by me

0 Short Axe Dwarven
Possession-Ranged Weapon
While bearer bears another possession, bearer is strength +1. Maneuver: Discard this possession to exert a minion.
0C13
interesting make the maneuver ability wound and it is worth considering

Condition-Support Area
Response: If a minion is killed in a skirmish involving a dwarf and did not take all the wounds from that dwarf’s damage bonus, place that many Dwarven tokens here. Maneuver: Discard this condition or remove 2 Dwarven tokens from here to make a dwarf gain muster until the regroup phase.
0C14
I like it!

Event-Regroup
Spot an exhausted dwarf to draw two cards. Maneuver: Remove 3 Dwarven cards from your discard pile from the game to play this event from your discard pile. Then, remove it from the game.
0C15
again this theme good.

Event--Skirmish
0C16
;
fine by me
I will try to review the other cards later today.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:57 am
Thanks, SoP. I think with Marshal, you would draw when you play the card, and discard when the card takes effect. If some rules guru has something to say about that, I’ll change it.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:29 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
bah lost of cards like eragon oh well.
elf lvr wrote:
20 Orc 3S - 5R - 5U -7C

The Mountain/Underground Orc swarm!

Minion-Orc
Aggressive. Captain.
0S92
interesting. I liek it maybe a little to good for a S

Minion-Orc
Strength 9
Vitality 3
Site 4
Reinforcements 4.
0S93
cut one reinforcements and one twilight

Minion-Orc
Strength 5
Vitality 3
Site 4
Marshal 2.
0S94
cut a helath add a strength

(The last ones are SD cards to let players play around with the new keywords fresh out of the decks, I guess)

Minion-Orc
Strength 12
Vitality 3
Site 4
When you play gorbag, add 1 for each artifact you can spot.
0R96
maybe make it each free peoples artifact you can otherwise seems fine

9 Moria Stomper Orc
Minion-Troll
Strength 16
Vitality 4
Site 4
Damage +1. Fierce.
At an underground site, Moria Stomper’s twilight cost is -3. Shadow: Discard Moria Stomper to play up to 3 Orc minions from your discard pile.
0R97

2 Inescapable Foretress Orc
Condition-Suppport Area
Maneuver: Exert an Orc Orc to transfer this condition to a site. That site is a mountain. The move limit is -1 at this site (to a minimum of 1).
0R98
I think it is mis worded.

1 Moria Swarms Orc
Condition-Support Area
Each time an Orc minion wins a skirmish, you may stack it here. Shadow: If the fellowship is at an underground site, play a minion stacked here as if from hand.
0R99
I have seen this before where? oh yes goblin swarms Wink

4 Cirith Ungol Bture Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength 10
Vitality 2
Site 4
Captain.
While at an underground site, this minion gains Aggressive. While at a mountain site, this minion is strength +2.
0U100
how about while at a mountain site he gains lurker? just an idea he is fine as he is to.

Minion-Orc
Strength 11
Vitality 2
Site 4
Toil 2. Marshal 2.
0U101
seems like eh should have reinforcements 2 instead... and have less strength here make him 3 twilight reinforcements instead of Toil and cut his stats

Minion-Orc
Strength 10
Vitality 3
Site 4
Reinforcements 3
0U102
I like this one

Condition-Support
Shadow: Exert two Orc minions to replace the fellowship’s current site with a mountain site from your adventure path.
0U103
fine by me it should eb condition support area.

Event-Assignment
Exert an Orc minion with strength 9 or less to assign it to a companion.
0U104
make it an unbound companion.

2 Cirith Ungol Scout Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength 6
Vitality 2
Site 4
0C105
ditto next card

1 Moria Scrabbler Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength 5
Vitality 1
Site 4
0C106
not this theme again! his ability doesn’t fit iwht his title IMO

2 Moria Beater Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength 6
Vitality 2
Site 4
At an underground site, this minion is strength +2. The fellowship archery total is -1.
0C107

10 Moria Legions Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength 16
Vitality 3
Site 4
The fellowship archery total is -2 (or -4 if the fellowship is at an underground site).
0C108
hum change it to -1 and miuns 3 if at and underground site otherwise good
0 Host Upon Host Orc
Event-Shadow
Play an Orc orc from your discard pile. If that Orc has Reinforcements X, add [X].
0C109
maybe to overpowered either make it an uncommon or 1 twilight

Event-Shadow
Exert an Orc orc to add 1 for each mountain or underground site on the adventure path.
0C110
nice very nice

Event-Shadow
Marshal 2.
Exert two Orc minions.
0C111

it doesn’t seem worth it change to exert an orc minion
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:38 pm
elf lvr wrote:
The One Ring
Vitality +1
Resistance +1
0R1

Sweet!
elf lvr wrote:
Companion-Dwarf
Damage+1. Captain.
Response: If a skirmish event is played in a skirmish involving Gimli, you may exert him to make that event gain Marshal 2.

You need to either drop ’Response:’ and change ’if’ to ’Each time’... or you could just drop the ’you may’. On a response action, you have the choice of whether or not to use it, so you don’t need to say "you may".

The ability itself might be a bit too good - dropping it to Marshall 1 would help.
elf lvr wrote:
Condition-Support Area
To play, exert a dwarf. At the start of the maneuver phase, if the fellowship is at a mountain site, you may wound a minion. Skirmish: Discard this condition to make a dwarf strength +1 for each mountain site on the adventure path (or exert that dwarf to make him strength +1 for each threat).
0R3

The skirmish ability seems confusing - do you still discard the condition if you use the second ability? It might be easier to say "Skirmish: Discard this condition and exert a Dwarf to make that Dwarf strength +1 for each mountain site on the adventure path (or strength +1 for each threat)."
elf lvr wrote:
Companion-Dwarf
0R4

Cool.
elf lvr wrote:
Companion-Dwarf
0U5

Yikes! That regroup ability is crazy. I don’t like the idea of having an effect that powerful on a companion.
elf lvr wrote:
Condition-Support Area
While not at a mountain site, each dwarf is strength -1. Each dwarf is damage+1. Maneuver: Discard this condition to make a dwarf Aggressive until the end of the turn.
0U6

The first 2 sentences doesn’t seem to flow very well. This could work: "Each Dwarf is strength -1 (except at a Mountain site) and damage +1."

The maneuver ability is cool, but you’ll have to change the rules for Aggressive - at the moment, it only works on minions.
elf lvr wrote:
1 Captain’s Axe Dwarven
Possession-Hand Weapon
Strength +1
0U7

Nice.
elf lvr wrote:
0 Skull-bashing Dwarven
Event-Skirmish
Exert a minion skirmishing a dwarf (or wound that minion if the fellowship is at a mountain site). Skirmish: Remove 2 Dwarven cards from your discard pile from the game to play this event from your discard pile. Then, remove this event from the game.
0U8

The cards from Bloodlines that have that ability are worded slightly different...

You may remove from the game 2 other Dwarven cards in your discard pile to play this event from your discard pile. Then remove this event from the game.
Exert a minion skirmishing a dwarf (or wound that minion if the fellowship is at a mountain site).

I like the card (besides the wording! Wink).
elf lvr wrote:
1 .Sea of Iron Dwarven
Condition-Support Area
0C9

Good!
elf lvr wrote:
1 Lost Treasures Dwarven
Event-Fellowship
Marshal 4. Discard 3 cards (or 2 shadow cards) from hand.
0C10

Needs to be culturally enforced. Very Happy
elf lvr wrote:
Companion-Dwarf
0C11

Nice.
elf lvr wrote:
Event-Maneuver
0C12

Cool!
elf lvr wrote:
0 Short Axe Dwarven
Possession-Ranged Weapon
While bearer bears another possession, bearer is strength +1. Maneuver: Discard this possession to exert a minion.
0C13

Needs to specify who can bear it. Smile
elf lvr wrote:
Condition-Support Area
Response: If a minion is killed in a skirmish involving a dwarf and did not take all the wounds from that dwarf’s damage bonus, place that many Dwarven tokens here. Maneuver: Discard this condition or remove 2 Dwarven tokens from here to make a dwarf gain muster until the regroup phase.
0C14

Awesome! Response should be changed to "Each time" though, so that it can’t be used multiple times for the same trigger.

Also muster needs to be bold. Mr. Green
elf lvr wrote:
Event-Regroup
Spot an exhausted dwarf to draw two cards. Maneuver: Remove 3 Dwarven cards from your discard pile from the game to play this event from your discard pile. Then, remove it from the game.
0C15

See my earlier comment about formatting...
elf lvr wrote:
Event--Skirmish
0C16

I like it...

Great cards! Sorry if all my corrections are annoying - that’s just the way I review things, ’cuz I like cards to look nice. Very Happy

While I’m talking about that, I should probably mention that when you have the name of a race (such as Dwarf or Orc) in a card’s game text, you need to capitalize the first letter (e.g. Dwarf instead of dwarf).

Reviews for the Orc cards will come later.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
elf lvr
Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:09 pm
Thanks for the help, AC. I’ll change some stuff before I post the next set, and I’ll change the caps errors in the future.

One thing, though, I originally wanted Battle-Worn and Weary to at first be played in Regroup, but instead played back in MANEUVER. If I changed the wording to be like the Bloodlines cards, that wouldn’t work. Any way I could change that to have the same format as the Bloodlines cards, but have the same effect I planned? Thanks for the help and the reviews. More to come!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:06 pm
Ah, I see. It could be like this:

You may remove from the game 3 other Dwarven cards in your discard pile to play this event from your discard pile during the maneuver phase. Then remove this event from the game.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:26 pm
Quote:
Minion-Orc
Aggressive. Captain.
0S92

Powerful. He would definitely be a sought-after card.
Quote:
Minion-Orc
Strength 9
Vitality 3
Site 4
Reinforcements 4.
0S93

I don’t really like the Reinforcements keyword that much... but this minion is balanced.
Quote:
Minion-Orc
Strength 5
Vitality 3
Site 4
Marshal 2.
0S94

Marshal is a very powerful ability, and this minion has very good stats already. I would add a cost like "To play, exert an Orc minions twice (or 2 Orc minions)."

That would make it a good card, and also culturally enforced.
Quote:
14 .The Balrog, Demon of Fire and Darkness Orc
Minion - Balrog
Strength: 17
Vitality: 5
Site: 5
Fierce. Damage +1.
To play, spot an Orc minion. While at an underground or mountain site, the Balrog is strength +3 and cannot be assigned to companions with strength 6 or less. Shadow: Exert the Balrog and remove 2 to replace the fellowship’s current site with another site from your adventure path.
0R95

Nice.
Quote:
Minion-Orc
Strength 12
Vitality 3
Site 4
When you play gorbag, add 1 for each artifact you can spot.
0R96

Gorbag should be capitalized, and you might want to make him culturally enforced. Smile
Quote:
9 Moria Stomper Orc
Minion-Troll
Strength 16
Vitality 4
Site 4
Damage +1. Fierce.
0R97

Cool. Maybe unique though?
Quote:
2 Inescapable Foretress Orc
Condition-Suppport Area
Maneuver: Exert an Orc Orc to transfer this condition to a site. That site is a mountain. The move limit is -1 at this site (to a minimum of 1).
0R98

Perhaps limit it to Region 2, and drop the cost to 0. Otherwise, it could be too good for slowing down fellowships.
Quote:
1 Moria Swarms Orc
Condition-Support Area
0R99

Decent.
Quote:
4 Cirith Ungol Bture Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength 10
Vitality 2
Site 4
Captain.
0U100

Needs his name fixed. I like him a lot though.
Quote:
Minion-Orc
Strength 11
Vitality 2
Site 4
Toil 2. Marshal 2.
0U101

Again, you might want to make this guy culturally enforced, since he has Marshal.
Quote:
Minion-Orc
Strength 10
Vitality 3
Site 4
Reinforcements 3
0U102

Lowering his vitality to 2 might be good.
Quote:
Condition-Support
0U103

Good.
Quote:
Event-Assignment
Exert an Orc minion with strength 9 or less to assign it to a companion.
0U104

I would really add (except the Ring-bearer). This would be brutal against a deck with Frodo.
Quote:
2 Cirith Ungol Scout Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength 6
Vitality 2
Site 4
0C105

Love it! I would consider dropping the vitality to 1 though.
Quote:
1 Moria Scrabbler Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength 5
Vitality 1
Site 4
0C106

Sweet!
Quote:
2 Moria Beater Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength 6
Vitality 2
Site 4
At an underground site, this minion is strength +2. The fellowship archery total is -1.
0C107

Needs his 2nd ability to be culturally enforced.
Quote:
10 Moria Legions Orc
Minion-Orc
Strength 16
Vitality 3
Site 4
0C108

Awesome.
Quote:
0 Host Upon Host Orc
Event-Shadow
0C109

I would add a cost of 1.
Quote:
Event-Shadow
Exert an Orc orc to add 1 for each mountain or underground site on the adventure path.
0C110

Limit 5? Very Happy
Quote:
Event-Shadow
Marshal 2.
Exert two Orc minions.
0C111

I believe you should make it "To play, exert 2 Orc minions."

Great cards!

...but as I said before, ’orc’ should be ’Orc’. Wink

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:45 pm
Wow, a lot of changes to be made. But yes, I agree with many of them. I’ll get to it soon.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards