LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
96%
  [ 28 ]  96%

3%
  [ 1 ]  3%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 29
BattleWarg
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:07 pm
Well, there’s the ’cheap’ Orc method, or other methods... NG could be good for one...
Our time here is ending...

What did you want to see before the end?
It will be made in the Request-a-card Set #1 (name ideas also welcome Smile).
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:02 pm
Nazgul Shadow side added, and the article got some general reformatting.

Enjoy!

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:04 pm
That is a truly amazing combo. For exploiting that, you get a GP

The article is excellent, also. A 186-card deck that actually works! Shocked This is the best article I have seen you write since The Gandalf Splash. Applause

A 5 from me! Cool
I had to put something here.
legoles3333
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:05 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
nice article, hopefully for whoever puts this together, Frenzy of arrows will be errated or x-ed cause 52 archery is not cool anyway, nice article, i give you a 5
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
redoschi
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 9:08 pm
great article! although I think you should take your advice and really use some copies of elves and elven armaments (arwen SD would be nice with forestguls) as Frenzy won’t be X’ed that quickly I believe and it has the ability of killing you on site 2 with a single copy.

Of course, if you have a card that sees your opponent hand and checks if he uses orcs, then you could be sure that he isn’t using frenzy... otherwise, I’d play things like new chapter, horns and some followers for protection, but surely not all 25 on site 1... this would mean a minimum of 2 new chapters would be necessary to avoid losing it on site 2 and then not been able to continue grabbing them for free...
AgentDrake
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:16 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Shocked

Good gravy.
A playable 182-card deck.

I seriously hope I never have to go against this deck.

As for the article:
Well written, though the writing itself was good, but not spectacular, your subject and the way you approached it more than made up for that...
Playable 182 card deck...

I’ll vote once I’m no longer in shock, but it looks like an easy 5 from me.
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
bibfortuna25
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:18 am
Another way to use Elven Armaments easier is to have Galadriel be your Ring-bearer. This way, your starting fellowship could be Merry, Pippin, Gamling and Smeagol. On the other hand, Galadriel has less resistance, so it’s a tradeoff.
All cards do what they say.
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:48 am
Wooooooah. AC that is class. Damn you for thinking of that before me! Wish i was clever enough to find and exploit these loops. I will give you a 5 for the sheer awesomeness of it but the article itself is pretty good anyway.

Wd Homage
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sperzdechly
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:59 am
Briliant idea! Homage
Well written and interesting article. It’s new, it’s original, it’s working! There can be only one note for you.
Anautikus
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:01 am
amazing. broken and amazing. haha

wow great article. i was awestruck at such an idea (186 cards?! ><) i really really want to see someone play this deck; how wuld it stay up? wont the pile just topple over cuz its so huge? hahah. i give it a solid 5 Very Happy GP
My Haves/Wants
Let's Trade! Cool

"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you..."

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest