LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest
Rate this article!

5 (Best)  
96%
  [ 28 ]  96%

3%
  [ 1 ]  3%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

1 (Worst)  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 29
NBarden
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 5:44 pm
For the Nazgul...

Ulaire Otsea, Duplicitous Specter would be a must for the Nazgul.

Also, I hope you have a heap of twilight for The Angle.

Maybe if you take it to expanded, add The Master’s Will.

I gave you a 4, not because its a 4-level article, but because you’ve already won this month’s article contest, and I can’t allow you to beat F_M. It’s not as good as F_M’s, and thus I think that you shouldn’t beat F_M. I’ll give you an extra couple GP.
Last edited by NBarden on Thu May 10, 2007 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in totalExclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
Ransom
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:47 pm
First for AC: That combo is SWEET!!! A solid 5 just for finding such an insanely cool and broken set up. I’ve seen a direct wounding raider shadow that might give it problems, (it turns out like at least 8 wounds per site) but that is the only thing that could touch this. Homage
As for Decipher: Why O why can’t they test their cards more and find stuff like this? I am seriously going to be boycotting T&D.
In marble walls as white as milk, lined with skin as soft as silk, within the fountain crystal clear a golden apple doth appear. What am I?
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:32 am
Note to all: if you still want to argue about voting issues, please do it in this thread:

http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=4317

Everything from here got moved to that thread, to keep this thread nice and tidy.

Thanks,

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
ingold55
Posted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:44 pm
Joined: 10 Oct 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: Out on the front line
I loved the way the article flowed. it was amazing, entertaining, and fun. i enjoyed it alot.

ingold
There is a power in this world beyond any of us, and Jesus is that power and The Savior.

Cool this is my attempt to look cool.
Trade list (Want Balrogs and Aragorns)
TheShyzle
Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:29 am
Great article. Like someone else said I wish I was clever enough to put these cool combos together myself. Congrats on all the 5’s and enjoy 1 more from me as well.
LOOK HERE:
http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=5185
wraithful
Posted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:49 pm
Even though I dont know much about the new sets, I think this is a great article. My only concern would be with Streets of Bree. wouldn’t this site seriously hurt this deck? I mean, if you played all of those followers and other cards in one turn, and then moved to this site, giving your opponent all that twilight, wouldn’t you be screwed?
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:31 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
you could still just discard the followers to survive, and if you played a 2 -player game they prolly couldn’t get out TOO many minions.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:12 pm
Yeah, Gamling’s Horn is a life-saver for the first turn since it can really gives lots of strength. Streets of Bree just makes it a little harder, that’s all.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
Celebrimbor
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:11 pm
One of the greatest articles in CC history! Applause
This is way too insane, either the horn or New chapter are bound to get x’ed.
You got to be kidding! 186 cards???
I love this!

5 From me.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
Celebrimbor
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:22 pm
Hey I was just wondering does the mega-follower deck have to be 186 cards? I think it may function (cycle) a bit better with about 140. Wink
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Strategy Article Contest