LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:55 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
AgentDrake wrote:
DáinIronfoot wrote:
AgentDrake wrote:
GP to -- yet again -- Lem0n.
I like card-reviewing citrus.... ("citri" to be proper...)
lem0nhead wrote:
Thank you very much, its my pleasure. Any more? I have lots of reviewing left in me!

*grumble*mumble*

Show off. Razz

Hey, you just gotta get up at 4 am or so, which would be much later for him.

Darn time zones. Laughing

Maybe you should just award GPs to the first reviewer from each continent. Rolling Eyes

Seriously, though...more cards! Pretty, pretty please?
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
AgentDrake
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:01 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Alright, alright!
Here we go: Dwarf stealth!

1 Dwarf Cloak Dwarven SH
Possession – Cloak
Vitality +1
Bearer must be a Dwarf.
Bearer gains muster.
Each time you play a stealth event, you may exert bearer to shuffle that event into your draw deck instead of placing it in your discard pile.
“…they saw three hooded shapes, grey-clad, going stealthily among the stones.”

1 Lurking in Shadow Dwarven SH
Event – Response
Stealth.
If the Free Peoples player uses a special ability, exert your Dwarven minion and remove a Dwarven token from your condition to make the Free Peoples player choose to add a burden or exert a companion.
“Too often he would appear out of some shadowy corner or doorway….”

0 Secrets Still Unyielded Dwarven SH
Event – Regroup
Stealth.
Exert your Dwarf minion to reinforce a Dwarven token twice or play a Dwarven condition from your discard pile.
“…he did not tell of a secret hidden stair….”
Last edited by AgentDrake on Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:27 pm; edited 3 times in totalNever kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:30 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
AgentDrake wrote:
0 Dwarf Cloak Dwarven SH
Possession – Cloak
Vitality +1
Bearer must be a Dwarf.
Bearer gains muster.
Each time you play a stealth event, you may exert bearer to shuffle that event into your draw deck.

The abilities AND the vitality is too much for a 0-cost card, I think. I’d raise the cost to AT LEAST 1. But neat stuff.

Where’d you get this lore, by the way?

AgentDrake wrote:
1 Lurking in Shadow [Dwarf ] SH
Event – Response
Stealth.
If the Free Peoples player uses a special ability, exert your Dwarven minion and remove a Dwarven token from your condition to make the Free Peoples player choose to add a burden or exert a companion.

Good that you specify "your" condition, lest this turn into some serious FP Dwarf hate. This creates a bit of hand clog, but considering how powerful it is, that’s probably okay.

AgentDrake wrote:
Event – Regroup
Stealth
Exert your Dwarf minion to reinforce a Dwarven token twice or play a Dwarven condition from your discard pile.

Missed the period after stealth on this one, but that’s my only complaint. Thumbs Up
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:57 pm
Darn you Ironfoot! Ive been the first reveiwer for 4 batches! Youve ruined me run!

DáinIronfoot wrote:

Maybe you should just award GPs to the first reviewer from each continent.

Yeah i agree cos Dain screwed me over! Very Happy

AgentDrake wrote:
Alright, alright!
Here we go: Dwarf stealth!

0 Dwarf Cloak Dwarven SH
Possession – Cloak
Vitality +1
Bearer must be a Dwarf.
Bearer gains muster.
Each time you play a stealth event, you may exert bearer to shuffle that event into your draw deck.

Sound but powerful ability, needs to cost 1.

1 Lurking in Shadow [Dwarf ] SH
Event – Response
Stealth.

Sound, bit of a hand clog, but ok.

Event – Regroup
Stealth

Cool.

Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
AgentDrake
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:35 pm
Joined: 01 Apr 2007 Posts: 667 Location: Halfway between eccentric and insane...
Edited.
GP to the dwarf, and the lore from Dwarf Cloak is from CoH, when they first meet the three (soon to be two) dwarves (beginning of Chapt 7)
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:14 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
AgentDrake wrote:

1 Dwarf Cloak Dwarven SH
Possession – Cloak
Vitality +1
Bearer must be a Dwarf.
Bearer gains muster.
...draw deck instead of placing it in the discard pile

1 Lurking in Shadow Dwarven SH
Event – Response
Stealth.
cool!

Event – Regroup
Stealth.

cool
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AgentDrake
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:15 pm
Okay, so now we get to the first few conditions. If you can’t tell, these dwarves really like their mustard...

...I mean "muster."

1 *Jealousy Dwarven SH
Condition – Support Area
When you play this condition, place two Dwarven tokens here.
Each time the Fellowship moves, you may remove 2 to reinforce a Dwarven token here.
Skirmish: Remove a Dwarven token here to make a Dwarf minion strength +2.
“And ever the more did hatred grow in the heart of Mim….”

1 Secret Tongue Dwarven SH
Condition – Support Area
When you play this condition, you may place two Dwarven tokens here.
Maneuver: Remove a Dwarven token here or discard this condition to make a Dwarf minion gain muster until the end of the regroup phase.
“‘They have no name, save in the Dwarf-tongue which we do not teach.’”

^This is basically just so you can spot more muster-dwarves.

0 *Undiscovered Secrets Dwarven SH
Condition – Support Area
To play, exert a Dwarf minion.
When you play this condition, you may place a Dwarven token here.
Regroup: Exert a Dwarf minion with muster and remove a Dwarven token here to shuffle a Dwarven stealth event into your draw deck from your discard pile.
“‘Wild Elves know them not; Grey Elves have not found them; the proud ones from over the Sea are too proud to delve.’”

^Don’t worry; there will actually be some Stealth events worth getting back with this thing!
Last edited by AgentDrake on Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:23 pm; edited 3 times in totalNever kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.
NBarden
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:31 pm
AgentDrake wrote:
Okay, so now we get to the first few conditions. If you can’t tell, these dwarves really like their mustard...

...I mean "muster."

1 *Jealousy Dwarven SH
Condition – Support Area
When you play this condition, place a Dwarven token here.
Each time the Fellowship moves, you may remove 2 to reinforce a Dwarven token here.
Skirmish: Remove a Dwarven token here to make a Dwarf minion strength +1. (Limit +3.)

Cut the limit. And drop the twilight to 0.

1 *Secret Tongue Dwarven SH
Condition – Support Area
Maneuver: Remove a Dwarven token here or discard this condition to make a Dwarf minion gain muster until the end of the regroup phase.

Eh...okay, I guess. I little weak, maybe place 2 tokens?

^This is basically just so you can spot more muster-dwarves.

3 *Undiscovered Secrets Dwarven SH
Condition – Support Area
Regroup: Exert a Dwarf minion with muster and remove two Dwarven tokens here to shuffle a Dwarven stealth event into your draw deck from your discard pile.
“‘Wild Elves know them not; Grey Elves have not found them; the proud ones from over the Sea are too proud to delve.’”

I like dwarven stealth. I used it a lot in one of my DC sets. Bilbo tie-in from the hobbit, but oh well. This is cool. I’d just make it remove the tokens, no need to exert the dwarf.

^Don’t worry; there will actually be some Stealth events worth getting back with this thing!

HA! How’s that Dain and lem0n?
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:24 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
AgentDrake wrote:

1 *Jealousy Dwarven SH
Condition – Support Area
When you play this condition, place a Dwarven token here.
Skirmish: Remove a Dwarven token here to make a Dwarf minion strength +1. (Limit +3.)
cool!

1 *Secret Tongue Dwarven SH
Condition – Support Area
sure.

3 *Undiscovered Secrets Dwarven SH
Condition – Support Area
Regroup: Exert a Dwarf minion with muster and remove two Dwarven tokens here to shuffle a Dwarven stealth event into your draw deck from your discard pile.
\!

make it and remove one token
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
AgentDrake
Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:43 pm
Alright, they’ve been tweaked a little. I didn’t want to cut the costs too much, but if they still seem overcosted....

GP to NBarden. I guess that’s what happens when I post these in the middle of the day!
Never kid about politicians. The more bizarre the joke, the more likely it is to come true.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards