LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
menace64
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:48 am
This one just came to mind, and I’m sure a few more will too.

0 Reeling Wraith
Event • Response
If the Ring-bearer puts on The One Ring, spot X burdens to play X Wraith minions from your discard pile (if put on during a skirmish, each of those minions are fierce until the regroup phase).
"But the Nazgul turned and fled... hearing a sudden terrible call out of the Dark Tower..."

0 •The Wheel of Fire Sauron
Condition
To play, spot 3 Sauron cards. Bearer must be the Ring-bearer.
At the start of each turn, if you can spot 5 burdens, exert bearer.
At the start of each turn, if you can spot 3 wounds on bearer, add a burden.
"’I begin to see it with my waking eyes, and all else fades.’"

3 •The Mouth of Sauron, Voice of the Dark Tower Sauron
Minion • Man
Strength-9
Vitality-3
Roaming-5
Each time you play a Sauron condition, you may take another copy of that condition into hand from your discard pile.
Each companion bearing a Sauron condition is strength -2 and loses all damage bonuses while skirmishing a Sauron minion.
"He was to be that lieutenant, and gather all that remained of the West under his sway; he would be their tyrant and they his slaves."

Hmm. I seem to be stuck in RotK. Jumping backwards...

1 Golden Eaves Elven
Event • Fellowship
If the fellowship is at a forest, spot an Elf companion (or 2 Elven followers) to heal a companion (except an Elf). If you cannot spot a threat, heal that companion again.
"He saw no colour but those he knew, gold and white and blue and green, but they were fresh and poignant, as if he had at that moment perceived them and made for them names new and wonderful."

Ooo, here’s an interesting idea:

0 Open the Gate! Rohan
Event • Assignment
Exert a Rohan companion to play a companion from your hand. If that companion is an Elf, he or she is damage +1 and gains hunter 2 until the regroup phase.
"’You are most welcome.’"

5 From Nut and Acorn Gandalf
Event • Maneuver
For each Ent you exert when playing this event, its twilight cost is -1.
Until the regroup phase, each wounded Ent is enduring.
"’It is the orc-work, the wantun hewing - rarum - without even the bad excuse of feeding the fires, that has so angered us...’"

And one more...

8 •The Witch-king, Dwimmerlaik Wraith
Minion • Nazgul
Strength-14
Vitality-4
Roaming-3
Fierce.
Shadow: Remove a threat to play a Wraith artifact or Wraith possession on The Witch-king from your discard pile.
"Out of the wreck rose the Black Rider, tall and threatening, towering above her. With a cry of hatred that stung the very ears like venom he let fall his mace... He bent over her like a cloud, and his eyes glittered; he raised his mace to kill."
Riddle 9
When I came to Abraham I let him live just a moment longer. When I came to Moses I saved his life more than once. But the salmon... I regret to say I had a hand in its death.

Who am I?
Thranduil
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:30 am
menace64 wrote:

0 Reeling Wraith
Event • Response
If the Ring-bearer puts on The One Ring, spot X burdens to play X Wraith minions from your discard pile (if put on during a skirmish, each of those minions are fierce until the regroup phase).
"But the Nazgul turned and fled... hearing a sudden terrible call out of the Dark Tower..."

THIS CARD ROCKS! Now you just need some ambush stuff to have the twilight to play them.

Condition

Unfortunately, this card is too good in my opinion. Very nice idea, but it needs to cost 2 at least and maybe exert a minion to play it.

Minion • Man
Strength-9
Vitality-3
Roaming-5
Each time you play a Sauron condition, you may take another copy of that condition into hand from your discard pile.
Each companion bearing a Sauron condition is strength -2 and loses all damage bonuses while skirmishing a Sauron minion.
"He was to be that lieutenant, and gather all that remained of the West under his sway; he would be their tyrant and they his slaves."

Isn’t the mouth of sauron’s site number usually 6? Really great.

Hmm. I seem to be stuck in RotK. Jumping backwards...

1 Golden Eaves Elven
Event • Fellowship
If the fellowship is at a forest, spot an Elf companion (or 2 Elven followers) to heal a companion (except an Elf). If you cannot spot a threat, heal that companion again.
"He saw no colour but those he knew, gold and white and blue and green, but they were fresh and poignant, as if he had at that moment perceived them and made for them names new and wonderful."

So much better than that rubbish card Mirovue, or however you spell it.

0 Open the Gate! Rohan
Event • Assignment
Exert a Rohan companion to play a companion from your hand. If that companion is an Elf, he or she is damage +1 and gains hunter 2 until the regroup phase.

Good stuff.

Event • Maneuver
"’It is the orc-work, the wantun hewing - rarum - without even the bad excuse of feeding the fires, that has so angered us...’"

I understand why you made the ’toil’ cost what it is, but I think it’s unnecessary. If you leave at Toil 1, then they could exert other Gandalf companions, but why would they want to when each exertion on an Ent gives them +2 strength!

And one more...

Minion • Nazgul
Strength-14
Vitality-4
Roaming-3
Fierce.
Shadow: Remove a threat to play a Wraith artifact or Wraith possession on The Witch-king from your discard pile.
"Out of the wreck rose the Black Rider, tall and threatening, towering above her. With a cry of hatred that stung the very ears like venom he let fall his mace... He bent over her like a cloud, and his eyes glittered; he raised his mace to kill."

Very nice.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
WeyounsLastClone
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:02 am
menace64 wrote:

0 Reeling Wraith
Event • Response

Cool idea! I don’t know how powerful it would turn out to be when used, but definitely interesting.

menace64 wrote:

Condition

Wow, nifty idea.

menace64 wrote:

Minion • Man
Strength-9
Vitality-3
Roaming-5

Cool. Maybe drop strength to 8.

menace64 wrote:

1 Golden Eaves Elven
Event • Fellowship

Great card. Could cost 2 maybe.

menace64 wrote:

0 Open the Gate! Rohan
Event • Assignment

Nice. I like the idea behind it.

menace64 wrote:

Event • Maneuver

Nice gameplay, and story. Would the bonus also count for unwounded Ents you exert when you play this event?

menace64 wrote:

Minion • Nazgul
Strength-14
Vitality-4
Roaming-3
Fierce.

Maybe a bit weak in comparison with the other threat removing Witch-king. Maybe add a minor second special skill.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:53 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
menace64 wrote:

0 Reeling Wraith
Event • Response
make each of them cost -something

Condition
nice

Minion • Man
Strength-9
Vitality-3
Roaming-5
nice

1 Golden Eaves Elven
Event • Fellowship
nice

0 Open the Gate! Rohan
Event • Assignment
nice

Event • Maneuver
why not just make it toil 1?

Minion • Nazgul
Strength-14
Vitality-4
Roaming-3
Fierce.

make it skirmish
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards