LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:43 am
Brad’s answer on his T&D thread before he buggered off said he was still "hopeful" for a mid may release. Seeing as he didnt say "this will happen" i do not believe we will see T&D in this next week. And even then i cant see me buying my usual 2 boxes of this set. Its beyond not fun.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Cobra
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:43 pm
I don’t have a lot to add on this topic, but I figured I’d better post something before I get peppered with emails tomorrow... Wink

May 15 was the release date originally given to our suppliers, but everyone involved has taken this with a grain of salt, and personally I don’t want to rely on anything that hasn’t been officially announced. The absence of an "official" release date is the reason I haven’t made any T&D preorders available yet.

If there’s an official announcement, with enough lead time, I’ll make boxes and already-spoiled singles available for preorder as soon as possible.

Since Decipher is between brand managers right now, it’s also conceivable that Treachery and Deceit might just be shipped out without a lot of fuss. In this case we would have only about 24 hours advance notice (I’ve arranged for overnight shipping from our distributors), so there would be no preorders -- the set would simply be out of stock one day, and in stock the next. Be sure to keep an eye out. Cool

Cheers,
Conor
http://cobracards.com -- Web's best deals on Trading Card Games.
Foresight
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:15 pm
The 15th would be cool with me, get these cards shipped out here ASAP! I’m looking forward to SOME new cards, and I’ll really be looking forward to using the broken cards in tournament play once the set releases. (Unless Decipher bans T & D from tournament play!! Brick wall )
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:07 am
Well todays the day... Anyone see any T&D on the horizon? No? Didnt think so.... Razz
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
WeyounsLastClone
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:24 am
I’m really looking forward to the set, so I hope it releases sooner rather than later. Very Happy
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:21 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
My guess is it will release in september. or when this new brand manager arrives.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:25 am
SoP the brand manager has been working there for around 2 weeks now.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:31 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
oh Embarassed then why haven’t we heard anything from him?
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:32 am
sickofpalantirs wrote:
oh Embarassed then why haven’t we heard anything from him?

HA! the question of all questions SoP. The one we would all like to know. Youve hit the nail on the head. Why indeed....
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:36 am
oh Very Happy I do have my moments Dancing
has there been ANY activity on the D boards lately?
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit