LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:37 am
Ive checked every day and theres been like 5 posts. 3 gameplay questions and 2 things about tocs or roughly that many posts anyway. Its deader than the dodo.

Before i joined last month or so there was new posts every hour. Sad to see its decline.

So no nothing about any staff or issues at D has been announced. Shame on you
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
josiah_of_rohan
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:08 am
Joined: 13 Aug 2005 Posts: 723 Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
ive been on the D message boards for a couple years, and originally i could make a new post and have like five replies within twenty minutes...
now i make a post and wait a month to see if there is any interest

Then i found Cobra...
my trade ist is here http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=keltnerj
lem0nhead
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:33 am
Yup same reason i moved across here, and the fact Brad took his ball home so there was no D interaction.
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
tcreese
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:38 am
sickofpalantirs wrote:
oh Embarassed then why haven’t we heard anything from him?

Even on the dAgent MSN group, I’ve asked about the new brand manager, and have had no reply...

Decipher volunteers are now few, mostly because the company has treated us like crap. Sad

A poor way to run a company, but then again - we are talking about a gaming company run by gamers. Professionals would have run it better, but we have to live with the hand we are dealt. And Decipher likes to deal a lot of jokers... d'oh!

-Timmy!
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:52 am
tcreese wrote:
sickofpalantirs wrote:
oh Embarassed then why haven’t we heard anything from him?

Even on the dAgent MSN group, I’ve asked about the new brand manager, and have had no reply...

Decipher volunteers are now few, mostly because the company has treated us like crap. Sad

A poor way to run a company, but then again - we are talking about a gaming company run by gamers. Professionals would have run it better, but we have to live with the hand we are dealt. And Decipher likes to deal a lot of jokers... d'oh!

-Timmy!
Well put Tim!
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:12 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Yeah thanks for helping me understand the situation GP
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
yerkamig
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:20 am
It feels to me like D’s just trying to hold it together long enough to release T&D. I wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t even a brand manager at all. As long as Brad is "on call" somewhere (which he is).
lem0nhead
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:47 am
LOL nice thought yerka, maybe its like the emperors new clothes. Were TOLD theres one but we cant see them so we believe!

I hope your wrong though YM and theyre not just fobbing us off until the release of T&D. I hate how a once great company is getting dragged through the mud.

Save yourselves D!!!!
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:29 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
and please save the game while you are at it!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Piecesofeight
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:42 am
They should just sell the LOTR mechanics to a company that can actualy make a good card game

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit