LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
wraithful
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:43 am
since the 15th has come and gone and no cards in sight, has anyone heard about a new release date? I saw a post on decipher that said the 15th of June.
Anvar
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:04 pm
The 15th of June is just a guess. Until we have official word from Decipher, we could keep guessing until the cows come home but we would have no solid information.

Short answer: No one knows.

Anvar
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:04 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
like when hunters was delayed people kept saying another month! but it never happened when they said it would and it wasn’t until everyone had given up hope of ever seeing their precious preorders that it came out.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
DurinIII
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:13 pm
Hey, I am an old time player, and just wanted to say to everyone that I am terribly sorry for all of you guys if the game ends like this. i left decipher to never return to them right after Siege of Gondor came out. Sorry they seem to be so out of touch and unfriendly.

Durin III Crying or Very sad
lover of Tolkien.
mm doughnuts
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:12 pm
Welcome DurinIII! have a GP
Only those who are awesome are able to comprehend the sheer super-special-awesomeness of this signature.
Trade With Me!
Celebrimbor
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:34 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
like when hunters was delayed people kept saying another month! but it never happened when they said it would and it wasn’t until everyone had given up hope of ever seeing their precious preorders that it came out.

That has happened, to a small degree, with RoS. We had to keep waiting. I guess we should expect what there is to expect.
My Trading List
Popcorn is not gooey like fat, and also not crunchy like potato chips, but crispy like lettuce which makes it a healthy snack. Popcorn
josiah_of_rohan
Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:44 pm
Joined: 13 Aug 2005 Posts: 723 Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
Piecesofeight wrote:
They should just sell the LOTR mechanics to a company that can actualy make a good card game

that would be great, but they cant move the contract to another company untill its done.... at least i dont think they can
my trade ist is here http://trade.mahasamatman.com/Rings/list_show.pl?user=keltnerj
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:28 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Celebrimbor wrote:
sickofpalantirs wrote:

That has happened, to a small degree, with RoS. We had to keep waiting. I guess we should expect what there is to expect.

I totally forgot about RoS until they started releasing spoilers.Wink
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
JayPL
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:45 am
June 4 is what I’ve learned from my local distributor Smile
Deathbymonkeys
Posted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:28 pm
It will have to be soon if they want time to sell the botique product on the site before the license expires.
"The difference between a moral man and a man of honor is that the latter regrets a discreditable act, even when it has worked and he has not been caught. " -H. L. Mencken

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit