LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
Deathbymonkeys
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:24 pm
July 30th I believe.
"The difference between a moral man and a man of honor is that the latter regrets a discreditable act, even when it has worked and he has not been caught. " -H. L. Mencken
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:32 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Deathbymonkeys wrote:
July 30th I believe.

Neutral thats never good. well thats explains the recent escalation(see PT’s rant)
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
spartiatis
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:49 pm
There is a new article concerning Age’s End in Decipher’s Site.
http://lotrtcg.fanhq.com/Articles/Article.aspx?ID=1267

It states that this last set will be released on June 22th
Obviously, T&D will be out sooner.
Hedgehog81
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:32 am
T&D is planned for the 4th June
"Southrons were bold men and grim, and fierce in despair..."
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:13 pm
4 days till June 4th, and no new spoilers for T&D in FOREVER. Hopefully we’ll get something before the weekend, but I have a feeling that Decipher won’t post the rest of the card pictures till a couple weeks after T&D releases.

- AC
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
FortunesRazor
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:16 pm
If at all...
Hedgehog81
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:20 am
As soon as we receive the cards,we’ll fill the gaps with spoilers on board
"Southrons were bold men and grim, and fierce in despair..."
lem0nhead
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:43 am
You all seem to have rather higher expectations that i do of D as of late. I dont think we will see a spoiler before 4th june let alone the set actually coming out then. I hope im wrong...
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Merrick_Hale
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:38 am
Hmmm... That June 4 date is a little suspect. Sets don’t usually release on a Monday. D has recently been releasing them on Fridays.
Aaron Rhinehart
Rider of Rohan (retired)
DAgent #417 (retired)

This Incognito is a smooth operator - Lem0nhead
Juicetr
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:52 am
Merrick_Hale wrote:
Hmmm... That June 4 date is a little suspect. Sets don’t usually release on a Monday. D has recently been releasing them on Fridays.

At the same time though, if they aren’t going to be putting out any more LOTR cards after this set and the next.....why do they need to stick to tradition. They are probably just anxious to push it out the door so they don’t have to deal with it anymore and can move on to the next game to be milked. As far as more spoilers.....it probably will be up to the people that use the boards. I will use an analogy....it’s the end of the school year...are you really going to keep doing homework if you don’t have to. D has pretty much thrown in the towel...I wouldn’t expect any more help from them.
Also...I was told June 6th was the release date. Not that my sources are anymore reliable than you all’s, just throwin another date into the pot of possibilities
You look like your smuggling sausages.....just in the wrong places.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit