LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing
elf lvr
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 7:28 pm
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Hey, EL, are you planning on organizing the forums at all? Beyond what’s already being done.

Well, any suggestions?

I’d love for Cobra to split up the RPG forum into sections like he did with the Deck Clinic, but it’s not really necessary and I don’t want to be a burden.

But beyond that, seriously, I’m not the most creative guy around. If you have ideas, feel free to tell me!
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:11 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
I think you should basically standardize stuff in the headers. Like standard abbreviations.

FF for freeform, D for diced, ME for the ongoing RP that you only have one character for, and O for other.

Or something like that.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:22 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Probably DC-RPG (or something similar) for something like Realms of the North, too.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:48 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
I’d put that under Other.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:49 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Yeah, I suppose.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » Lord of the Rings Role-Playing