LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:59 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Okay, time for some Gollum cards! And a note on Shelob: I don’t think she needs a limit, because she doesn’t have enduring. Essentially, this is a twist on the enduring idea.

1 An Ageless Menace Gollum S
Condition • Support Area
While the fellowship is at a mountain, Shelob may not be discarded by the Free Peoples player.
Skirmish: Exert Shelob and discard a card from hand to make her damage +1. (limit once per skirmish)
"There agelong she had dwelt, an evil thing in spider-form, even such as once of old had lived in the Land of the Elves in the West that is now under the Sea..."
R

2•Had Her Fun Gollum S
Condition • Support Area
Skirmish: Discard an Ungol minion and exert Shelob to make her strength +2. (limit once per skirmish)
" ’D’you remember old Ufthak? We lost him for days. Then we found him in a corner; hanging up he was, but he was wide awake and glaring.’ "
C

6•Shelob, Terror of Cirith Ungol Gollum S
Minion • Spider
Strength: 8
Vitality: 8
Site: 8
Fierce.
Each time Shelob is wounded or exerted, you may remove a threat to make her strength +3 until the start of the regroup phase.
" ’They say a dark terror dwells there...’ "
U

1 Tunnels of Cirith Ungol Gollum S
Condition
Vitality: +1
Bearer must be a Gollum minion.
Skirmish: If bearer is Shelob, remove a threat to make the Free Peoples player choose to either make Shelob strength +2 or exert an unbound companion.
"Too little did he or his master know of the craft of Shelob. She had many exits from her lair."
U
Last edited by CarpeGuitarrem on Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
legoles3333
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:06 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Okay, time for some Gollum cards! And a note on Shelob: I don’t think she needs a limit, because she doesn’t have enduring. Essentially, this is a twist on the enduring idea.

Condition • Support Area
While the fellowship is at a mountain, Shelob may not be discarded (except during the regroup phase).
Skirmish: Exert Shelob and discard a card from hand to make her damage +1.
"There agelong she had dwelt, an evil thing in spider-form, even such as once of old had lived in the Land of the Elves in the West that is now under the Sea..."
R

nice only with Shelob her ladyship, the second ability is broken, make a limit like (once per Skirmish)

0•Had Her Fun Gollum S
Condition • Support Area
Skirmish: Discard an Ungol minion and exert Shelob to make her strength +2.
" ’D’you remember old Ufthak? We lost him for days. Then we found him in a corner; hanging up he was, but he was wide awake and glaring.’ "
C

once again, you need another limit

Minion • Spider
Fierce.
Each time Shelob is wounded or exerted, you may remove a threat to make her strength +3 until the start of the regroup phase.
U

nice

Condition
Skirmish: If bearer is Shelob, remove a threat to make the Free Peoples player choose to either make Shelob strength +2 or exert an unbound companion.
"Too little did he or his master know of the craft of Shelob. She had many exits from her lair."
U

good
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:08 pm
I would raise the cost of ’Had Her Fun’ to 1. Great cards! GP
I had to put something here.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:44 pm
Drat, I forgot that those cards work with other Shelobs as well! I kind of got stuck thinking about my non-enduring Shelob...yeah, I’ll slap limits on those.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
elf lvr
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:49 pm
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:

Condition • Support Area
While the fellowship is at a mountain, Shelob may not be discarded (except during the regroup phase).
Skirmish: Exert Shelob and discard a card from hand to make her damage +1. (limit once per skirmish)
R
Anti-IB stuff in that first part. And the second part is cool, especially with enduring shelobs.

2•Had Her Fun Gollum S
Condition • Support Area
Skirmish: Discard an Ungol minion and exert Shelob to make her strength +2. (limit once per skirmish)
C
Not sure if it works. Maybe.. a minion with "Ungol" in the title? I know what you mean, but since Ungol isn’t a race or culture (unless you made it a keyword or something) then you’d have to change the wording a bit.

Minion • Spider
Fierce.
U
Neat.

Condition
U
Wow. Nine vitality Shelob? Or another vitality for Gollum and Not this time? The vitality bonus alone makes this card sweeet. The skirmish ability is pretty cool. Not overpowered, compared to what other things the Gollum culture can do with those threats.
Happy Hunting! Elf Lvr
Winner of Best Personality in the FPCA. Thanks!
Archduke Elf Lvr - Archidoux of the Chosen Ones
AMV Maker In-Training! Check out my newest production, Katsu!- A Diedara Tribute!
And behold, EL declared it good. And there was morning, and there was evening, the first (new) day. ~ DainIronfoot
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:52 pm
Trust me, "Had Her Fun" will most definitely work. Consider that a little peek into one of the other cultures... Wink
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:02 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:

Condition • Support Area
R
should it be or underground? just make it discarded by the freeps player and remove the parentheses part.

2•Had Her Fun Gollum S
Condition • Support Area
C
put brackets around ungol so we can tell it is a new culture

Minion • Spider
Fierce.
U
cool. giving her enduring would be...evil Twisted Evil

Condition
U

nice
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:27 pm
Ungol isn’t a new culture...I would’ve put it in the list of card amounts...keep guessing on that one. Wink

A few more cards today...and a little more mountain action!

0•Shadowy Pass Gollum S
Condition • Support Area
The current site is a mountain.
At the start of the regroup phase, discard a Gollum minion or this condition.
"Out of it came a stench, not the sickly odour of decay in the meads of Morgul, but a foul reek, as if filth unnameable were piled and hoarded in the dark within."
R

3 She’s After Meat Gollum S
Event • Skirmish
If Shelob is not assigned to a skirmish, discard a Gollum condition to have her replace a minion in a skirmish.
" ’She doesn’t eat dead meat, nor suck cold blood.’ "
U

2•Ufthak, Caught by Shelob Gollum S
Follower
Aid-Remove two threats.
Each time bearer wins a skirmish, if bearer is a Gollum minion, you may remove 2 to add a threat (or spot an Ungol minion to add a threat and exert a companion).
"When she’s hunting, she just gives ’em a dab in the neck and they go as limp as boned fish..."
R
Last edited by CarpeGuitarrem on Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:38 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Ungol isn’t a new culture...I would’ve put it in the list of card amounts...keep guessing on that one. Wink
is it a race? or a keyword? duh its a keyword *slpals self*
0•Shadowy Pass Gollum S
Condition • Support Area
To play, remove a threat. The current site is a mountain.
At the start of the regroup phase, discard a Gollum minion or this condition.
"Out of it came a stench, not the sickly odour of decay in the meads of Morgul, but a foul reek, as if filth unnameable were piled and hoarded in the dark within."
R
I guess should be each regroupp hase. and cut the remove a threat part.

3 She’s After Meat Gollum S
Event • Skirmish
If Shelob is not assigned to a skirmish, discard a Gollum condition to have her replace a minion in a skirmish.
" ’She doesn’t eat dead meat, nor suck cold blood.’ "
U
I guess.

2•Ufthak, Caught by Shelob Gollum S
Follower
Aid-Remove two threats.
Each time bearer wins a skirmish, if bearer is a Gollum minion, you may remove 2 to add a threat (or spot an Ungol minion to add a threat and exert a companion).
"When she’s hunting, she just gives ’em a dab in the neck and they go as limp as boned fish..."
R

cool
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:46 am
Okay, a few more Shadow Gollum, and the Freeps Gollum are coming!

1 Caution Gollum F
Condition
To play, spot Smeagol. Bearer must be a companion.
At the start of the regroup phase, add a threat or discard this condition.
" ’Foolish! Silly!’ he hissed. ’Make haNOLINKste! They mustn’t think danger has passed. It hasn’t. MaNOLINKke haste!’ "
C

2 Gnats in a Net Gollum S
Event • Maneuver
Spot a Gollum minion at a mountain to make that minion gain the following game text: "Each time an unbound companion is assigned to this minion, you may exert this minion to make that companion strength -2 while skirmishing this minion."
" ’Trapped in the end!’ said Sam bitterly..."
U

0•Smeagol, Clever Climber Gollum F
Companion
Strength: 3
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 6
Ring-bound. To play, add a burden.
Skirmish: If the Fellowship is at a mountain, exert Smeagol (or Gollum) and remove a Gollum token to make each minion skirmishing Smeagol strength -2.
" ’There’s another stair still,’ he said. ’Much longer stair.’ "
U

1 Very Far to Fall Gollum S
Condition • Support Area
While the Fellowship is at a mountain, each Hobbit companion is strength -1.
Each time the Fellowship moves, remove a threat (or remove 2 if the Fellowship moves to a mountain) or discard this condition.
Skirmish: If your Gollum condition is about to be discarded, exert a Gollum minion to prevent that.
" ’Careful!’ he whispered. ’Steps. Lots of steps. Must be careful!’ "
R

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards