LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:41 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Anonymous Prodigy wrote:

I’ve seen it used as simply Captain (a +2 strength boost when another companion of the same culture whens a skirmish), or also as Captain X.

that would explain that...thanks.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:54 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Okay, three more Commons!

1 Tower Chamber Orc
Possession • Support Area
When this possession is discarded, spot X minions stacked here to make the Free Peoples player exert X companions.
"...the topmost chamber was reached by a trap-door in the roof of the passage."
C

1 Quick Strike Orc
Event • Skirmish
Make an Ungol minion strength +1 for each minion stacked on an Orc support area possession. (limit +4)
Gorbag’s orcs were deadly when in numbers.
C

2•Snaga, Scrawny Orc Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 6
Vitality: 3
Site: 6
Ungol.
While this minion is stacked on a possession, he may be played as if from hand.
" ’But I’ll come and have a look at you all the same, and see what you’re up to.’ "
C
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:40 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
1 Tower Chamber Orc
When this possession is discarded, spot X minions stacked here to make the Free Peoples player exert X companions.
C

Interesting. Personally, I’d like it had SOME other ability, but I understand why you did this, especially paied with...

CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
1 Quick Strike Orc
Event • Skirmish
Make an Ungol minion strength +1 for each minion stacked on an Orc support area possession. (limit +4)
C

Good stuff. You could probably even get away with making the limit +5.

CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
2•Snaga, Scrawny Orc Orc
Minion • Orc
Ungol.
" ’But I’ll come and have a look at you all the same, and see what you’re up to.’ "
C

Neat. I can see him being a persistent, annoying little bugger. Twisted Evil Perhaps put Shadow: at the beginning of the ability to avoid confusion, though.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:42 pm
Hey, do you think I need more ways to stack minions on those possessions?
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:48 pm
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Remind me, since I’ve been out of town and am groggy...what ways do you have already?
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:24 pm
The Two Watchers, Ungol Garrison, and Livery of the Red Eye are the stacking cards.
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:55 am
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:

1 Tower Chamber Orc
C

Cool. I like it.

1 Quick Strike Orc
Event • Skirmish
C

Hmm yeah pretty good pump.

2•Snaga, Scrawny Orc Orc
Minion • Orc
Ungol.
C

Very sweet minion, nice one CG.

You might want 1 or 2 more ways of stacking. Besiegers and Men have more than 3. Try two more but definately another 1 at least.

Cheers
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Thranduil
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:10 am
I agree with DI on all counts.

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:18 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
CarpeGuitarrem wrote:
Okay, three more Commons!

1 Tower Chamber Orc
C
cool!

1 Quick Strike Orc
Event • Skirmish
C
works

2•Snaga, Scrawny Orc Orc
Minion • Orc
Ungol.
C

cool!
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:22 am
Okay, time for...S-rarity! That’s right, Orc is one of the starters...I think.

1 Back to the Tower Orc
Event • Regroup
Remove a threat to stack up to two Ungol minions from play on your Orc support area possession.
"Far within he could hear faintly the voices of orcs clamoring..."
S

3 Ungol Patroller Orc
Minion • Orc
Strength: 7
Ungol.
When you play this minion, you may stack an Orc minion from hand on your Orc support area possession.
While not a great fighter, he was able to bring reinforcements quickly.
S
Last edited by CarpeGuitarrem on Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards