LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Turin06
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:36 am
Maybe your right. +5 it is.
Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:12 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Turin06 wrote:
Maybe your right. +5 it is.

you made the right choice Wink
GP to you and lem0n coming, except I just gave NB one. it is nice not to be the only reviewer.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Turin06
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:41 pm
I feel so good that I have another reviewer I’m going to finish off a culture (but not a long one because its like 11 O Clock here and I have to get up early tommorow.

2 Bag of Tricks [Criminal]
Condition • Support Area
Each time you play a [Criminal] character you may exert that character to play a possession on that character from your discard pile.
"Now Bounty Hunter or Smuggler worth his sorts was without a holdout blaster on his leg or thermal detonator on his belt"
3R46

3 Hutt Contract [Criminal]
Condition • Support Area
Bounty 6
Dark Side: Exert a [Criminal] minion (or spot a Hutt) to transfer this condition to a companion not currently bearing a bounty.
"Tell Jabba I have his money"
3U53

5 • IG-88, Deadly Assassin [Criminal]
Minion • Droid
Str:10
Vit:3
Site:3
Droid. Bounty Hunter.
While skirmishing a companion bearing a bounty this minion is strength +1 and damage +1.
"I think, therefore I am. I destroy, therefore I endure."
3C54

0 • Intelligence Network [Criminal]
Event • Dark Side
Exert X Bounty Hunter minions to play X Bounty Hunter minions from your discard pile, where X the amount of companions you can spot bearing a bounty.
"End of the road Solo!"
3R55

2 • Man of Business [Criminal]
Condition
Bearer must be a [Criminal] companion.
Bearer cannot bear bounty conditions.
"Well, he seems very friendly."
3U58

1 Silent Kill [Criminal]
Event • Crossfire
Exert a [Criminal] minion to add 1 to the Dark Side Crossfire total (or exert a [Criminal] minion twice to wound a companion bearing a bounty)
"Of course the very best Bounty Hunters are the ones which no one knows exist"
3C62

1 Unknown Watchers [Criminal]
Event • Maneuever
Exert a [Criminal] companion to reveal two cards from your opponents hand. You may discard one [Criminal] card revealed.
"No one noticed the Ryn spy network unless they wanted them to."
3C63
Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
NBarden
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:43 pm
Looks cool, but the Droid keyword on the IG-88 is redundant, his class is already droid, he doesn’t need the keyword.
Exclamation-Trade With MeExclamation
Popcorn Add the popcorn smiley to your sig, help it achieve world domination.
What if the hokey pokey really IS what its all about? Shocked
As I lay in bed staring at the stars last night, I thought to myself, "where the heck is the ceiling?"
Arrow Spotlight on....Sense of Obligation.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:43 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
droid is a loaded keyword...so he needs both

Turin06 wrote:

Condition • Support Area
Each time you play a [Criminal] character you may exert that character to play a possession on that character from your discard pile.
"Now Bounty Hunter or Smuggler worth his sorts was without a holdout blaster on his leg or thermal detonator on his belt"
3R46
nice!

Condition • Support Area
Bounty 6
Dark Side: Exert a [Criminal] minion (or spot a Hutt) to transfer this condition to a companion not currently bearing a bounty.
3U53
I have totally forgotten what bounty does...

Minion • Droid
Droid. Bounty Hunter.
While skirmishing a companion bearing a bounty this minion is strength +1 and damage +1.
3C54
cool!

Event • Dark Side
Exert X Bounty Hunter minions to play X Bounty Hunter minions from your discard pile, where X the amount of companions you can spot bearing a bounty.
"End of the road Solo!"
3R55
noice

Condition
3U58
cut cost to 1

1 Silent Kill [Criminal]
Event • Crossfire
Exert a [Criminal] minion to add 1 to the Dark Side Crossfire total (or exert a [Criminal] minion twice to wound a companion bearing a bounty)
3C62
works for me...cut cost to 0

Event • Maneuver
Exert a [Criminal] companion to reveal two cards from your opponents hand. You may discard one [Criminal] card revealed.
3C63

make it all cards...
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:43 am
Turin06 wrote:
I feel so good that I have another reviewer I’m going to finish off a culture (but not a long one because its like 11 O Clock here and I have to get up early tommorow.

Im glad i can make you feel "so good" Very Happy

Condition • Support Area
3R46

Seems rather good my suggestion would be make it unique and cost 3, and also state [Criminal] possession.

Condition • Support Area
Bounty 6
3U53

What is Bounty 6, what is the mechanism? So the companion gets a bounty on their head, cool idea but then what?

Minion • Droid
Droid. Bounty Hunter.
3C54

NB is right does he need Droid if he is a droid? Fine but maybe he needs a bit more gametext.

Event • Dark Side
"End of the road Solo!"
3R55

Nice but im not sure its phrased right. Maybe spot X companions bearing a bounty and exert x bounty hunters to....

Condition
3U58

Nice.

1 Silent Kill [Criminal]
Event • Crossfire
3C62

Cool, not sure if it should cost 2 though. Dunno.

Event • Maneuever
3C63

Yeah again maybe cost 2 but fine.

Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:54 pm
as I said, droid is a loaded keyword. for example say troll was a loaded keyword. you would need to put troll on a troll, even though it was a troll. Savvy?
"DáinIronfoot"
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:37 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Turin06 wrote:

Condition • Support Area
3R46

Should be "no bounty hunter". I like it, it’s a cool little trick. Just make sure there’s no possessions that heal someone when you play them.
Quote:
Condition • Support Area
Bounty 6
3U53

Yeah, that’s good.
Quote:
Minion • Droid
Droid. Bounty Hunter.
3C54

Yep, you don’t need "Droid". But this guy is nasty and good.
Quote:
Event • Dark Side
"End of the road Solo!"
3R55

Ouch! But balanced, I suppose.
Quote:
Condition
3U58

Nice.
Quote:
1 Silent Kill [Criminal]
Event • Crossfire
3C62

Hmm...yep, good one. I like the ability’s twist.
Quote:
Event • Maneuever
3C63

Hmm...yes, that works. Although maybe it needs a higher cost.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
Turin06
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:31 am
Wow it never rains but it pours I guess. I’ll go through the reviews and make changes in a couple of days because I am super busy today and tommorow. If I’m lucky I may even have time to put up some more cards but that will probably be at the weekend.
Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:51 pm
3 reviews...amazing
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards