LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
Turin06
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:23 pm
It’s been a lot longer than I said it would be between updates but i have had a huuuuge amount of work to do in the last two weeks.

2 Altering the Deal [Imperial]
Event • Maneuver
Exert a [Rebel] or [Criminal] companion X times where X is the number of threatening [Imperial] minions you can spot.
"I am altering the deal. Pray I don’t alter it any further."
3U064

1 • An Entire Legion [Imperial]
Condition • Support Area
Each time you play a threatening [Imperial] minion you may exert that minion to add an [Imperial] token here (limit 4).
Each time you play a threatening [Imperial] minion you may remove a token here or discard this condition to add (1).
"As you can see, my young apprentice, your friends have failed."
3C065

2 • Apology Accepted [Imperial]
Condition • Support Area
Each time an [Imperial] minion loses a skirmish you may exert Vader and discard that minion to add a burden.
"Apology accepted Captain Needa"[/i]
3U066

9 AT-AT, Monster of War [Imperial]
Posession • Tank
Str:+9
Vit:+2
Enclosed
Bearer gains Long Ranged.
Bearer is Fierce.
Bearer is damage +1.
[i]"We had the Battle of Gormen won, until the AT-ATs arrived. They came out of the fog and ripped apart the front lines."

3R067

2 • Circle is now Complete [Imperial]
Event • Response
If a jedi companion dies exert Vader or Palpatine twice to add three burdens.
"I am the Master Now"
3R068

2 Darktrooper Phase I [Imperial]
Minion • Droid
Str:5
Vit:2
Site:4
Droid (This character may not exert or be exerted.)
Maneuver: Exert an [Imperial] minion and spot 2 other darktroopers to skip the crossfire phase.
3C069

4 Darktrooper Phase II [Imperial]
Minion • Droid
Str:8
Vit:4
Long Ranged
Exert an [Imperial] minion and spot 2 darktroopers to play this minion in the assignment phase.
3U070

8 • Darktrooper Phase III [Imperial]
Minion • Droid
Str:16
Droid Damage +1 Fierce Long Ranged
When you play this minion you may exert a minion to play a Darktrooper Phase I or II from your draw deck or discard pile.
"The Phase III dark trooper was the last and most powerful dark trooper exoskeleton/droid."
3R071

5 Death Star Commander [Imperial]
Minion • Human
Str:10
Vit:3
Threatening (This minion must be assigned to the strongest unassigned companion before a non-threatening minion can be assigned)
Each threatening [Imperial] minion is strength +1.
3R072

8 Death Star Garrison [Imperial]
Minion • Human
Str:14
Threatening (This minion must be assigned to the strongest unassigned companion before a non-threatening minion can be assigned).
Damage +1. Fierce.
3R073

2 Death Star Officer [Imperial]
Minion • Human
Threatening (This minion must be assigned to the strongest unassigned companion before a non-threatening minion can be assigned).
Skirmish: Exert this minion to make a threatening [Imperial] minion strength +2.
3U074

6 Death Star Patrol [Imperial]
Minion • Human
Str:12
If you can spot three threatening [Imperial] minions this minion’s twilight cost is -2.
3U075

5 Death Star Recruit [Imperial]
Minion • Human
If you can spot two threatening [Imperial] minions this minions twilight cost is -2.
3C076

6 Death Star Squad [Imperial]
Minion • Human
This minion is strength +1 for each threatening [Imperial] minion you can spot (limit +5).
3C077

3 Death Star Trooper [Imperial]
Minion • Human
Str:7
If this minion is assigned to skirmish the weakest companion it is strength +2 and damage +1.
3C078

5 Death Star Veteran [Imperial]
Minion • Human
Str:9
Damage +2.
3U079

Thats all I can manage today but hopefully I will have some time tommorow to finish off the Imps.
Last edited by Turin06 on Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:15 am; edited 3 times in totalBetween the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:25 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Turin06 wrote:

Event • Maneuver
Exert a [Rebel] companion X timeswhere X is the number of threatening [Imperial] minions you can spot.
3U064
needs a space between times and where should threatening be bold? right now has limited utility, maybe or criminal companion

Condition • Support Area
Each time you play a threatening [Imperial] minion you may exert that minion to add an [Imperial] token here (limit 4).
Each time you play a threatening [Imperial] minion you may remove a token here or discard this condition to add (1).
3C065
cool! tons of possibilities are opened by this card

Condition • Support Area
Each time an [Imperial] minion loses a skirmish you may spot Vader and discard that minion to add (2).
3U066
maybe spot vader and discard that minion to add a burden or exert a companion, seeing as vader won’t be out that often...

[12] AT-AT, Monster of War [Imperial]
Posession • Tank
Enclosed
Bearer is Fierce.
Bearer is damage +1.
[i]"We had the Battle of Gormen won, until the AT-ATs arrived. They came out of the fog and ripped apart the front lines."

3R067
misspelled possession. I have no idea what to do with this. it can create one monster, but if his two skirmishes are canceled you would tear your eyes out Wink cut cost to 10 I think but definitly get 2nd and third opinions

3 • Circle is now Complete [Imperial]
Event • Response
"I am the Master Now"
3R068
cool! cut cost to 2

Minion • Droid
When you play this minion you may exert a minion to play a Darktrooper Phase I, II or III from your draw deck or discard pile.
3C069
cool!

Minion • Droid
When you play this minion you may exert a minion to play a Darktrooper Phase I,II or III from your draw deck or discard pile.
3U070
sure..

6 Darktrooper Phase III [Imperial]
Minion • Droid
Droid Fierce
When you play this minion you may exert a minion to play a Darktrooper Phase I,II, or III from your draw deck or discard pile.
"The Phase III dark trooper was the last and most powerful dark trooper exoskeleton/droid."
3R071
really, I would prefer if their abilities reflected their prospective weapons and abilities in the expanded universe then just a swarm idea...

Minion • Human
Threatening (This minion must be assigned to the strongest unassigned companion before a non-threatening minion can be assigned)
Each threatening [Imperial] minion is strength +2.
3R072
make it strength +1.

7 Death Star Garrison [Imperial]
Minion • Human
Damage +1. Fierce.
3R073
oh GP for the italics, and up cost to 8 or cut a keyword

Minion • Human
Skirmish: Exert this minion to make a threatening [Imperial] minion strength +2.
3U074
nice! who gets to decide the order of threatening minions being assigned? the freeps?

Minion • Human
If you can spot three threatening [Imperial] minions this minions twilight cost is -2.
3U075
this MINION not plural. make it 2 threatening minions

Minion • Human
If you can spot two threatening [Imperial] minions this minions twilight cost is -2.
3C076
yeah like this guy

Minion • Human
This minion is strength +1 for each threatening [Imperial] minion you can spot (limit +5).
3C077
snazzy

Minion • Human
If this minion is assigned to skirmish the weakest companion it is strength +2 and damage +1.
3C078
these guys have so many possibilities. can’t wait to see thee rest of their support cards aside from the first 2 in this thread

Minion • Human
Damage +2.
3U079

sure
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:37 am
Turin06 wrote:

Event • Maneuver
Exert a [Rebel] companion X timeswhere X is the number of threatening [Imperial] minions you can spot.
3U064

Needs a space between times and where but i dont undersatnd how this card works anyway. Whats threatening?

Condition • Support Area
3C065

Seems ok even if i dont know what threatening is.

Condition • Support Area
Each time an [Imperial] minion loses a skirmish you may spot Vader and discard that minion to add (2).
3U066

Cool.

[12] AT-AT, Monster of War [Imperial]
Posession • Tank
Enclosed
Bearer is Fierce.
Bearer is damage +1.

3R067

Isnt that waaaay too costly for a strength +9 possession? When would anyone have 12 spare pool for this when they can play 4 3 cost 9 strength minions for the same?

3 • Circle is now Complete [Imperial]
Event • Response
"I am the Master Now"
3R068

Nice but considering the bad hand clog this creates due to the specific requirements you could drop the cost to 1 or 0.

Minion • Droid
When you play this minion you may exert a minion to play a Darktrooper Phase I, II or III from your draw deck or discard pile.
3C069

Sweetness.

Minion • Droid
When you play this minion you may exert a minion to play a Darktrooper Phase I,II or III from your draw deck or discard pile.
3U070

Fine.

Minion • Droid
Droid Fierce
When you play this minion you may exert a minion to play a Darktrooper Phase I,II, or III from your draw deck or discard pile.
3R071

Fine

Minion • Human
Each threatening [Imperial] minion is strength +2.
3R072

Ahhh thats what threatening does. Odd but seems alright.

7 Death Star Garrison [Imperial]
Minion • Human
Damage +1. Fierce.
3R073

Ok.

Minion • Human
3U074

Fine.

Minion • Human
If you can spot three threatening [Imperial] minions this minions twilight cost is -2.
3U075

Cool.

Minion • Human
3C076

Cool.

Minion • Human
3C077

Cool.

Minion • Human
3C078

Sweet.

Minion • Human
Damage +2.
3U079

Ouch.

Thats all I can mangae today but hopefully I will have some time tommorow to finish off the Imps.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Turin06
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:49 am
Let’s finish off the Imps shall we.

1 Double Our Efforts [Imperial]
Event • Skirmish
Exert an [Imperial] minion (or spot Vader or Palpatine) to make all [Imperial] minions strength +1 until the regroup phase.
3C080

1 • Far Too Trusting [Imperial]
Condition • Support Area
Each time a threatening [Imperial] minion wins a skirmish you may exert that minion to exert the character they were skirmishing.
3C081

3 • Fear Will Keep Them in Line [Imperial]
Condition • Support Area
Each time a threatening [Imperial] minion is assigned to a skirmish you may remove (1) to add a threat. The Light Side player may make that minion strength +1 until the regroup phase to prevent it.
3R082

8 Fire When Ready [Imperial]
Event • Crossfire
Toil 1
Add 3 to Dark Side Crossfire total or exert 3 companions.
3C083

0 First Catch of the Day [Imperial]
Event • Response
If a companion is assigned to a skirmish, make that companion strength -2 until the regroup phase.
3U084

1 Fully Armed and Operational [Imperial]
Event • Maneuver
You may either exert a minion to make it threatening until the regroup phase or exert a minion to make it lose threatening until the regroup phase.
3C085

3 It’s a Trap [Imperial]
Event • Response
If an [Imperial] minion wins a skirmish add two threats.
3C086

5 • Mohc, Darktrooper Creator [Imperial]
Minion • Human
Each time a Darktrooper Phase I, II or III is played you may make Mohc strength +1 until the end of the turn.
Each time you exert Mohc you may make a Darktrooper Phase I, II or III strength +1 until the end of the turn.
3R087

1 Not a Jedi Yet [Imperial]
Event • Skirmish
Make a Jedi skirmishing an [Imperial] or [Sith] minion strength -2.
3U088

2 Take Her Away [Imperial]
Condition • Support Area
If a [Rebel] companion loses a skirmish you may transfer this condition to that companion.
Each time a companion bearing this condition is assigned to skirmish a threatening [Imperial] minion that companion must exert or the Alliance player must add a threat.
3R092

4 • Tarkin, Cold and Cruel [Imperial]
Minion • Human
This minion may not be assigned to skirmishes or take crossfire.
Dark Side: Remove a threat and exert Tarkin to play a threatening [Imperial] minion from your discard pile. That minions twilight cost is -2.
3R093

1 Termination Order [Imperial]
Event • Crossfire
Exert an [Imperial] minion to wound a companion.
3R094

1 • Last Remnants [Imperial]
Condition • Support Area
Each [Imperial] minion skirmishing a [Jedi] [Republic] or [Rebel] companion is strength +1.
3R095

1 Unexpected Pleasure [Imperial]
Event • Skirmish
Make a threatening [Imperial] minion damage +1 until the regroup phase.
3U097

3 • Veers, Heavy Armour General [Imperial]
Minion • Human
Dark Side: Exert Veers to play an [Imperial] possession from your draw deck or discard pile. If that possession is the AT-AT it’s twilight cost is -3.
While bearing the AT-AT Veers is Strength +2 and Damage +1.
3R100

1 You Rebel Scum [Imperial]
Event • Skirmish
Make an [Imperial] minion strenghth +2 (or +4 if skirmishing a [Rebel] companion).
3C101
Last edited by Turin06 on Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:55 am; edited 1 time in totalBetween the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:28 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Turin06 wrote:
Let’s finish off the Imps shall we.

1 Double Our Efforts [Imperial]
Event • Skirmish
Exert an [Imperial] minion (or spot Vader or Plapatine) to make all [Imperial] minions strength +1 until the regroup phase.
3C080
misspelled Palpatine

1 • Far Too Trusting [Imperial]
Condition • Support Area
Each time a threatening [Imperial] minion wins a skirmish you may exert that minion to exert the character they were skirmishing.
3C081
noice

3 • Fear Will Keep Them in Line [Imperial]
Condition • Support Area
Each time a threatening [Imperial] minion is assigned to a skirmish you may remove (1) to add a threat.
3R082
give the freeps a way to prevent, say by making the minion strength +1 until the regroup phase

8 Fire When Ready [Imperial]
Event • Crossfire
Toil 1
Add 3 to Dark Side Crossfire total or exert 3 companions.
3C083
nicely balanced.

0 First Catch of the Day [Imperial]
Event • Response
Play when the first companion is assigned.
Make that companion strength -2 until the regroup phase.
3U084
just as a side note these don’t look complete without lore. make it:

If a companion is assigned to a skirmish, make that companion strength -2 until the regroup phase. less clunky

1 Fully Armed and Operational [Imperial]
Event • Maneuver
You may either exert a minion to make it threatening until the regroup phase or exert a minion to make it lose threatening until the regroup phase.
3C085
why would you want them to lose threatening?

3 It’s a Trap [Imperial]
Event • Response
Play when an [Imperial] minion wins a skirmish.
Add three threats.
3C086
again:" If an imperial minion wins a skirmish add three threats." cut it to 2 threats however

5 • Mohc, Darktrooper Creator [Imperial]
Minion • Human
Each time a Darktrooper Phase I, II or III is played you may make make this minion strength +1 until the end of the turn.
Each time you exert this minion you may make a Darktrooper Phase I, II or III strength +1 until the end of the turn.
3R087
you may make MOHC strength +1 until...

1 Not a Jedi Yet [Imperial]
Event • Skirmish
Make a Jedi skirmishing an [Imperial] or [Sith] minion strength -2.
3U088
cool!

2 Take Her Away [Imperial]
Condition • Support Area
If a [Rebel] companion loses a skirmish you may transfer this condition to that companion.
Each time a companion bearing this condition is assigned to skirmish a threatening [Imperial] minion that comapnion must exert and the Alliance player must add a threat.
3R092
misspelled companion. make it exert OR add a threat

4 • Tarkin, Cold and Cruel [Imperial]
Minion • Human
This minion may not be assigned to skirmishes.
Dark Side: Remove a threat to play a threatening [Imperial] minion from your discard pile. That minions twilight cost is -2.
3R093
maybe or take archery fire...make remove a threat and exert him and drop vitality to 3.

1 Termination Order [Imperial]
Event • Maneuver
Exert an [Imperial] minion to wound a companion.
3R094
make it event crossfire IMHO

1 Last Remnants [Imperial]
Condition • Support Area
Whilst skirmishing a [Jedi] [Republic] or [Rebel] companion each [Imperial] minion is strength +1.
3R095
Each imperial minion skirmishing a...is strength +1 is how it should be worded. and needs to be unique. Oh and make sure you edit the last cards and these ones to accompany reviews before you post more. otherwise you might as well not have reviewers

1 Unexpected Pleasure [Imperial]
Event • Skirmish
Make a threatening [Imperial] minion damage +1 until the regroup phase.
3U097
cool!

3 • Veers, Heavy Armour General [Imperial]
Minion • Human
Dark Side: Exert Veers to play an [Imperial] possession from your draw deck or discard pile. If that possession is the AT-AT it’s twilight cost is -3.
While bearing the AT-AT Veers is Strength +2 and Damage +1.
3R100
now this makes the AT-AT above all the more interesting. Though I still think the AT-At should only cost 9-10. of course you have to compare it to wargs too...

1 You Rebel Scum [Imperial]
Event • Skirmish
Make an [Imperial] minion strenght +2 (or +4 if skirmishing a [Rebel] companion).
3C101

misspelled strength
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Turin06
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:44 am
why would you want them to lose threatening?

A very good question. Lets take a situation as an example. Say you are facing an Alliance with an 11 strength companion, two seven strength companions and a five strength Apprentice. On your side of the field you have four threatening minions. One is 7 strength, two are 10 strength and one is 12 strength. At the moment the Light Side player can assign them to whoever he wants because they are all threatening. But if you were to use this event to take away threatening from the 12 strength minion then when it comes to assignment the light side player has no choice but to assign your big beasty to their 5 strength Apprentice. Basically in a threatening strategy you never want all the minions to be threatening just like in a lurker strategy it would be pointless if all minions were lurkers. Making sense?
Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
Turin06
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:55 am
changes made to both sets of Imp cards.
Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:47 pm
first things first, that explanation makes sense.

I am not completely happy with the darktroopers, but oh well, everything else was great. especially the AT-AT veers combo! GP
"DáinIronfoot"
Turin06
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:17 am
I’m not that happy about the darktroopers either but I don’t know what to do with them. I never played that game so i’m not an expert. Any suggestions?
Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:28 pm
Minion • Droid
3C069

Ok the phase ones would need to be close to attack, but could block long range attacks. maybe maneuver: exertr this minion and spot 2 other darktroopers (they could have an unloaded keyword or something IDK or it could just refer to the title. To skip the crossfire phase. just brainstorming here hoping to help you out

Minion • Droid
Long Ranged
This minion may only take one wound per skirmish.
3U070

to reflect their jetpacks and ability to get from one places to another fast, maybe you could exert a dark trooper to play em during the assignment/crossfire phase

Minion • Droid
Droid Fierce Long Ranged
3R071

these guys need to be unique more expensive and powerful. thats about it
"DáinIronfoot"

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards