LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
yerkamig
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:54 am
D’s farewell article says this: "...Gríma and Saruman’s magical boost to many different minions..." when describing Ages End. This can only mean a Grima follower. Can I get a witness?
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:18 am
I wouldn’t say that it could ’only’ mean a Grima follower. But there’s a good chance that he will be a follower, which means that I would most definitely want Isengard Ruined and Frenzy of Arrows both X-ed.

- AC
Last edited by AnxiousChieftain on Wed May 23, 2007 9:21 am; edited 1 time in totalMODS RULE. - lem0nhead
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:19 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
You mean you don’t ALREADY want Frenzy of Arrows X-ed? Razz
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
AnxiousChieftain
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:22 am
Well, yeah, but with a Grima follower there is no way that it could stay off the X-list.
MODS RULE. - lem0nhead
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:31 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Agreed. Anymore Shadow followers, and it’s even MORE ridiculous.
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!
Foresight
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 9:54 am
Here’s to hoping for Grima AND Gollum followers. Cheers
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:53 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
Foresight wrote:

heres to hoping for an update of the X-list before D leaves the scene Cheers
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
Glamdring
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 2:03 pm
sickofpalantirs wrote:
Foresight wrote:

heres to hoping for an update of the X-list before D leaves the scene Cheers

AMEN!!
Great minds think alike.~CarpeGuitarrem
Rangers will rule the World!! (CC's Official Ranger Lover)
My Haves/Wants Please look!!

...much debate much hard feelings. ~SOP
PorterTroll
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:45 pm
This rediculous stuff about D and their suddenly poor card quality really burns me. In my opinion, the only reason they’re even making this set so broken is because they want everyone to buy as much of it as they can so they won’t be at a disadvantage for playing with their former "fair" cards. If they made this set fair like the others, there would be no pressure to buy it since it has no new keywords or anything, but now that it is so overpowered, all their cards such as frenzy of arrows is going to skyrocket in price thus giving them a huge monetary edge. It’s a scam! They’re milking this game for all they’ve got before it sputters it last dying breath. This is insane, am I the only one that sees that these broken cards are just a scam to get us to give ’em some green? Honestly, they couldn’t have done this on accident, nobody, however careless could have done that. It’s just too blatantly obvious to me what they are doing and I hate it. I’m sorry if some of you think I’m way off base for saying this, but deep down I think a lot of you know it’s true as well.
bobtheorc
Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:20 pm
Joined: 19 Mar 2006 Posts: 1218 Location: Wow, its hot in Iowa
GP to PT for saying what I have been thinking..this basically is what D did with their Star Wars game..sudden escalation before they lost the license
Exclamation Ban the Overpowered OrcsExclamation
"Don't panic, I have paper!" - Taipan Popcorn
Is that Grima, Grief Counselor? - legolamb
Bobtheorcs Uruk-Hai Dcs
Bob’s wonderful !! updated !! Trade list

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End