LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded
legoles3333
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 1:53 pm
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
Nazgul Corruption

Minions
The Witch King, Deathless Lord x3
Ulaire Cantea, Faster Then Winds x3
Ulaire Toldea, Winged Sentry x3
Ulaire Enquea, Lieutenant of Morgul x3
Ulaire Lemenya, Winged Hunter x3
Ulaire Attea, Wraith on Wings x3

Possessions
The Pale Blade, Sword of Flame x3
Nazgul Blade x3

Events
There Came a Cry x4
Beyond All Darkness x3
Keening wail x3

Conditions
Drawn to It’s Power x2
Put Forth His Strength x2
More Unbearable x2

Is doesn’t matter where you go, First off, get our a put forth his strength, a More Unbearable, and both Drawn to it’s power, then play minions, discard with More unbearable until you always have the initiative, then kill 3 couple people and use keening wail or the Pale Blade to add burdens, after that, use Cantea, Attea, and TCaC to add 3 threats, and you should win!

Note:
You may replace there came a cry with cards like Disposable servants, Morgul on the march, and the like, you may remove Beyond all Darkness if you want. If you do not have all the correct Nazgul, you may use replacements, preferably ones that add threats, burdens, or wounds.
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:25 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
how do you ensure 3 companions die? I always wanted to see a deck like this
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
legoles3333
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:46 am
Joined: 28 Nov 2006 Posts: 861 Location: In a place that is beyond your imagination
you try and wound them then use Beyond all darkness to finish them off or go with overwheling, this deck is awesome against a deck that uses fodder companions
Here's My Trade List
I have taken an oath of poverty, to annoy me, send money
I am a trained assassin catcher
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:32 am
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
OK that could work.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Expanded