LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
How playable is The One Ring, The Great Ring?

5 (Best)  
84%
  [ 27 ]  84%

9%
  [ 3 ]  9%

0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

3%
  [ 1 ]  3%

1 (Worst)  
3%
  [ 1 ]  3%

Total Votes : 32
Dravius
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:40 pm
100th post of this topic!!!!
-Darth Dravius, Dark Lord of the Sith
TheShyzle
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:59 pm
The seven dwarves thing is ok for a fun deck but starting with 8 comps is not that great of a strategy. You move to site 2 for 12 twilight if you don’t play anything. That is not a great idea. Could be fun though.
LOOK HERE:
http://lotrtcgdb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=5185
Dravius
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:31 pm
Am I right or we are gonna see some Throne of the Dark Lord to at least reduce the impact of the great ring, along with barrow-wight stalker and Saruman, master of the withe hand. Sam would then be reduced to 2 burdens before being corrupted, and what if the second wraith you spot is covetous wisp.

I’m going crazy now, the btter options are the Uruk from Rise of Saruman that prevents the uses of special abilities in its skirmish, cards like the ring is mine! but my personal pick is to splash gollum, play mount doom on site 9 with the throne of the dark lord, play gollum with a final strike (mount doom is a mountain) wait until the RB starts adding burdens and the play frenzied attack once or twice to kill him.

This ring is strong indeed, and like I always do, I’m gonna have some fun trying to get around it. I won’t play it, but I know some poeple who would, I’ll watch and wait, and when I’m ready, I’ll show them that every thing being abused gets back at you.

That’s because I love challenges, while this ring is not to be X-ed (why would they, it’s their last set after all) we’re gonna have to be prepared to face it.
Foresight
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:52 pm
Furious Uruk, Cavern Entrance, and Saruman’s Snows (In casual/expanded play) are going in my decks after this one! I guess it really depends on how many of us (My player group) will use the ring, though.
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
Dravius
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:18 am
Furious Uruk won’t work to cancell the great ring’s effect, it’s possessions and companions.

The Battle of Helm’s Deep Wargs will though. Maybe those wargs are the scisors we’re looking for, check it out

Warg
War-warg
Sharku’s Warg

Applause

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End