LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard
Leliel
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:21 am
--- description ---
--- end description ---
I prepared this deck while waiting to the release of T&D. I think it can be defined as a fun deck but maybe can also be interesting in tournament play.

This deck was born as a way tu use the ability of gothmog to play the miscreant during regoup, can be a good combo, but mainly we have to think on how let gothmog survive till the regoup, so let’s put in some warg, some rider’s gear and a couple of ways to replay them (orkish warg-master, scavenging goblins) . With this we have also a good boost for miscreant too, and with Picket Denizen we can prevent more wounds (this mean more burdens) Wink

I packaged all in a small deck (30 cards), it’is important ’cause we are talking about a combo deck, so we need to draw the right card at the right time.

gothmog, morgul leader 4
gothmog’s warg, leader’s mount 3
rider’s gear 4
orc miscreant 4
picket denizen 3
relentless warg 4
scavenging goblins 4
orkish warg-master 4

Tot. 30
Piecesofeight
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:44 am
Leliel wrote:
--- description ---
--- end description ---
I prepared this deck while waiting to the release of T&D. I think it can be defined as a fun deck but maybe can also be interesting in tournament play.

This deck was born as a way tu use the ability of gothmog to play the miscreant during regoup, can be a good combo, but mainly we have to think on how let gothmog survive till the regoup, so let’s put in some warg, some rider’s gear and a couple of ways to replay them (orkish warg-master, scavenging goblins) . With this we have also a good boost for miscreant too, and with Picket Denizen we can prevent more wounds (this mean more burdens) Wink

I packaged all in a small deck (30 cards), it’is important ’cause we are talking about a combo deck, so we need to draw the right card at the right time.

gothmog, morgul leader 4
gothmog’s warg, leader’s mount 3
rider’s gear 4
orc miscreant 4
picket denizen 3
relentless warg 4
scavenging goblins 4
orkish warg-master 4

Tot. 30

Scavenging goblin can’t replay wargs or the armor. I would edit to this

gothmog, morgul leader 4
Gothmog’s Warg, leader’s mount 3
Rider’s Gear 3
Orc Miscreant 4
Goblin Hordes 4
Isengard Underling 4
Bound to its Fate 4
Orkish Smith 3
Throne of the Dark Lord
Leliel
Posted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:51 am
Ouch, don’t know why but was sure that riders’gear was an hand weapon.

Your idea to combine bound to his fate in the deck is good but there is no path control in you decklist, so it’s hard to have goblin hoders usefull if opponent make you go first.

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Deck Clinics » Standard