LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
FortunesRazor
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:23 pm
Anybody?

We have a pretty good idea for eomer and legolas.

Arwen could exert to remove a shadow condition from a hobbit or companion.

Eowyn could be twilight negative one while spotting a valiant companion.

Gimli could exert to give a damage bonus to a fellowship companion.
Foresight
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:34 pm
FortunesRazor wrote:
Arwen could exert to remove a shadow condition from a hobbit or companion.

Yes! Maybe also heal that companion if the condition that was removed was a Wraith condition?

FortunesRazor wrote:
Eowyn could be twilight negative one while spotting a valiant companion.

Eh, she could also have an ability such as: "Skirmish: Spot a valiant Man and discard a Rohan possession borne by that Man to make him strength +2."

FortunesRazor wrote:
Gimli could exert to give a damage bonus to a fellowship companion.

Or possibly when he wins a skirmish? I can see it being more along the lines of Gimli getting a strength boost rather than a damage boost from fellowship companions, such as: "Gimli is strength +1 for each other unbound fellowship companion you can spot."
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
Dravius
Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:18 am
What about an effect like, while you can spot gimli, each fellowship companions gains damage +1

Or

When you play Aragorn, heal each fellowship companions.
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:46 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
my guess ie leggo will have a bonus off gimli and vice versa, boromir will be beatdown, gandalf and arri will help frodo.
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
raptor22
Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:24 pm
Hmm, I was thinking we might see more ’Classic’ fellowship companions, they’ve already said Legolas will harken back to Greenleaf, and Eomer is similer to Third Marshall, so the other companions could easily be reminiscent of their original versions.

I was thinking variations on:

Arwen, Elven Rider
Aragorn, King in Exile (Fellowhip companion instead of Aragorn signet)
Gandalf, Friend of the Shirefolk
Gimli, Son of Gloin (maybe exert a fellowship companion to make Gimli strength +2, or exert Gimli to make a fellowship companion strength +2)
Merry, Friend to Sam (I hope Cool )
Frodo, Son of Drogo (Fellowship companion instead of Frodo signet)

I don’t know about Boromir (both the FOTR ones were cool), and it’d be cool to see some non-broken version of Sam, Son of Hamfast.

I don’t know what they’ll do with Eowyn, but Eowyn, Sister-daughter of Theoden had a cool ability.
FortunesRazor
Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:25 pm
I hope they are not all just slightly revised versions of thier former selves.

But I do hope they all continue to work together.

Legolas could be exert legolas to exert a minion or make the shadow player exert two minions. He does not add to the archery.

It would be nice if they made a card that let you play fellowship companions from yer draw deck.
Dravius
Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:30 pm
I hope it will give us a chance of playing a good deck around our favorites fellowship companions, kinda like with the signet mechanic from FotR

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End