LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End
FortunesRazor
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:48 pm
Do you think Fellowship keyword will be something that must be spotted or auto do something like valiant vs. hunter respectively?

I would imagine though that there will be a couple of cards in this set that key off of it, not just companions like a condition and event or
Foresight
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:53 pm
I can see it being an unloaded keyword such as Valiant, Corsair, ect.
In his eyes was the look of a hunted beast seeking some gap in the ring of his enemies. Men
PorterTroll
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:55 pm
I think foresight is spot on, its going to be an unloaded one just like southron or easterling. Certain cards will play off of it no doubt, but I don’t see how it can be that good seeing as how there is only one set that will incorporate it, but then again, from what I’ve seen with T&D, anything can happen Rolling Eyes
Last edited by PorterTroll on Sat May 26, 2007 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
FortunesRazor
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:00 pm
hopefully they will make a couple of cards for it.

I like that they are trying to make some cards for rainbow fellowship, if that is what they are trying to do.
BattleWarg
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:12 pm
I’m going to guess semi-loaded, like Ring-bound vs unbound.

Semi-loaded, meaning that it’s technically unloaded but it is mutually exclusive.
Our time here is ending...

What did you want to see before the end?
It will be made in the Request-a-card Set #1 (name ideas also welcome Smile).
sickofpalantirs
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:47 pm
Joined: 23 Mar 2006 Posts: 7750 Location: somwhere, over the rainbow way up high. There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby.
? I think those would be considered unloaded what do you mean by mutually exclusive?
ArrowSop's haves/ top wantsExclamation
(mm)"SoP: you will always be the Official CC Spammer in my heart"
"DáinIronfoot"
Spammers really are amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know about their ways in a month. And yet, after a hundred years, they can still surprise you. Razz
redoschi
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:30 pm
with a single "set" of 40 cards to develop it I’m pretty sure it will be a loaded keyword, or at least among them all will have a text that benefits from the number of fellowship companions you can spot.
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:40 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
sickofpalantirs wrote:
? I think those would be considered unloaded what do you mean by mutually exclusive?

That it’s either one or the other. Ring-bound is not an unloaded keyword, because it has a few rules attached to it, namely the bound-unbound thing. And yet, it’s not like a full-blown loaded keyword either.
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)
FortunesRazor
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:43 pm
If a companion bears the word fellowship after the 4 twilight is met you can play them in your starting fellowship for zero twilight.

Yeah right!
CarpeGuitarrem
Posted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:00 pm
Joined: 07 Apr 2006 Posts: 3361 Location: Franciscan University of Steubenville
Wow, and we thought the Ent starting fellowship was crazy...

Check out my Fellowship DCs, based on a sample idea for this keyword!
"ok, change of plans. the Cobracards christmas party is coming to my house, and we’re gunna teach FM how to hunt." (mm)

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Age's End