LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit
What should be done about Elven Armaments?

X it  
13%
  [ 4 ]  13%

Leave it  
37%
  [ 11 ]  37%

R it in expanded play  
10%
  [ 3 ]  10%

Ignore the last sentence  
13%
  [ 4 ]  13%

Change the last sentence to Both the fellowship and minion archery totals are -3  
20%
  [ 6 ]  20%

Make it unique  
3%
  [ 1 ]  3%

Total Votes : 29
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:04 am
Ah yes i see AC’s point blindingly obvious but somehow missable. 16 people have actually voiced an opinion that it needs action only 10 sya it doesnt.

To answer your question thranduil about course of action. I say forget about it until weve actually played with it and seen it in gameplay. Why worry about it now when its not out yet. Destroyers and Usurpers and Perspective are clearly broke before theyve been released, the action on those is simple. But this might have disadvantages or easy counters we hadnt seen so leave it and tackle another card needing errata. Just a suggestion.
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer
Thranduil
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:14 am
I have to say that I think this card is also clearly broken before it’s been released, but never mind.

How about this:
The default for this card would be to leave it

BUT those who agree on it beforehand can have ’legality’ for changing it to read NB’s suggestion: ’While bearer is a unique companion, both the fellowship and minion archery totals are -3.’

Thranduil
'We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.'
- Dream of the Endless

Check out my block based on The Hobbit, my remake of Age's End, and the Fall of Eregion
Vote for your favourite Bilbo, Retired Adventurer(V)
lem0nhead
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:20 am
Meh dunno Thranduil. I would just like to never see cards that skip the archery every turn. So couldnt say. I would say if its gonna cause contoversy X it or leave it. Question
Ban shampoo, demand real poo.
Popcorn My Trade List and CC References
"Smart guy, especially considering his head is filled with lemon juice and seeds. That boy’s juicy brain is FULL of good stuff" ~ DainIronfoot
"No fair! And all I got was an oily unconscious steward!" ~ Pippin.
"Okay, stop me if you've heard this one. An elf, a man, and a dwarf walk into the Riddermark..." ~ Eomer

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG: Treachery and Deceit