LotR TCG Wiki → Card Sets:  All 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 → Forums:  TLHH CC

Cobra Cards Player Community Forum Index
 Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards
WeyounsLastClone
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:04 am
Hiya,

I finished this set, and wanted to thank anyone involved in it. It was a small set, but I still hope you liked it. For convenience I’ll post all cards in at once here. Any remaining comments and suggestions are still welcome of course.

The One Ring Ring
The One Ring, Lost and Found Ring
Strength: +1
Vitality: +1
Resistance: +1
At the start of the fellowship phase, you may spot your possession and place it beneath your draw deck to take a possession from your draw deck into hand.
Response: If the Ring-Bearer is about to take a wound, you may discard a card from hand to make him or her wear The One Ring until the regroup phase.
While the Ring-Bearer is wearing The One Ring, each time he or she is about to take a wound, add two burdens instead.

Dwarven Dwarven

2 •Gimli, Dwarven Emissary Dwarven
Companion • Dwarven
Strength: 6
Vitality: 3
Resistance: 6
Damage +1. Hunter 1.
Each time a minion is killed in a skirmish involving Gimli, you may remove two cards in the discard pile of that minion’s owner from the game of the same culture as that minion.
"They had no honor in life. They have none now in death."

0 •The Seven Rings of the Dwarves Dwarven
Artifact • Support Area
Each Dwarven companion bearing a ring is strength +1.
Response: When a Dwarven companion at a mountain or underground site is about to take a wound, you may remove three Dwarven cards in your discard pile from the game (or discard a Dwarven Ring that companion is bearing) to prevent that.
"Seven, to the Dwarf Lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls."

Elven Elven

0 •Arwen, Leaving Forever Elven
Companion • Elf
Resistance: 7
Each time the fellowship moves, the Shadow player may remove Arwen from the game. If he or she does, you may choose to reveal either his or her discard pile or hand, and remove a card revealed from the game.
"Let her go... let her take the ship into the West."

4 •Elrond, Lord of the Elves Elven
Companion • Elf
Strength: 8
Vitality: 4
Resistance: 8
While the fellowship is in Region 1, each time the fellowship moves you may heal a companion.
While the fellowship is in Region 2, each time the fellowship moves you may discard an Elven card from hand to draw a card.
While the fellowship is in Region 3, each time the fellowship moves add a burden and draw a card.
"Our time here is ending..."

3 •Galadriel, Lady of the Elves Elven
Companion • Elf
Strength: 3
You may play Galadriel each time you could play a Regroup event.
At the start of the maneuver phase you may spot a companion. That companion is strength +1 and resistance +1 until the regroup phase.
Maneuver: Exert Galadriel twice to take an Elven companion from play into hand.
"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future."

2 •Legolas, Elven Friend Elven
Companion • Elf
Maneuver: Remove a Free Peoples culture token to take a card of that culture from your discard pile into hand (limit once per phase).
Archery: Discard two Free Peoples cards of different cultures from hand to exert a minion.
"Why doesn’t that surprise me?"

0 •The Three Rings of the Elves Elven
Artifact • Support Area
Each Elven companion bearing a ring is resistance +1.
At the start of the regroup phase, you may remove four Elven cards in your discard pile from the game (or discard your Elven ring) to heal a companion or remove a burden.
"Three were given to the Elves; immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings."

Gandalf Gandalf

4 •Gandalf, Guide and Conscience Gandalf
Companion • Wizard
Strength: 7
At the start of your turn, spot a companion. Until the end of the turn, if that companion is about to take a wound, you may exert Gandalf or discard two Gandalf cards from hand to prevent that wound.
"We can ask no more of Frodo."

2 •Glamdring, Sword of Power Gandalf
Possession • Hand Weapon
Bearer must be Gandalf. He is Enduring.
At the start of the regroup phase, add a burden for each wound over 2 on Gandalf.
Skirmish: If Gandalf is unwounded, exert him to make him damage +1.
"Prepare for battle!"

Gollum Gollum

1 •Deagol, Bearer of Trouble Gollum (FP)
Companion
Ringed Resistance: 7
While Deagol is not the ring-bearer, you may only use a special ability on him once each turn.
Skirmish: Discard 2 Gollum cards from hand to make Deagol strength +3 or exert a minion.
Regroup: Discard 2 Gollum cards from hand to heal Deagol and remove a burden.
“Smeagol, I’ve got one! I’ve got a fish, Smeag. Smeagol!”

2 •Gollum, Plotting Gollum (Sh)
Minion
Strength: 5
Site: 2
Regroup: Place Gollum beneath your draw deck to draw a card.
Assignment: While the fellowship is in region 3, you may remove (6) to make Gollum strength +8, Enduring, and Fierce until the regroup phase. You may do this only once each turn.
"Let her deal with them..."

0 •Smeagol, Unwilling Guide Gollum (FP)
Companion
To play, add a burden.
Fellowship or Regroup: Exert Smeagol and add 1 to play the fellowship’s next site. The Shadow Player may remove a burden to prevent that.
Skirmish: Exert Smeagol to make him strength +1 for each opponent’s site on the site path.
“Smeagol shows them secret ways that nobody else could find, and they say "sneak!" Sneak?”

Gondor Gondor

1 •Anduril, Great Blade Gondor
Artifact • Hand Weapon
Vitality: +1
Bearer must be a unique Gondor Man. Bearer is damage +1.
Maneuver: If bearer is Aragorn, have him lose a keyword he has until the regroup phase to make him strength + 3 until the regroup phase (limit +5).
"Put aside the ranger. Become who you were born to be."

4 •Aragorn, Renowned Ranger Gondor
Companion • Man
Archer. Damage +1. Defender +1. Hunter 1. Ranger.
Each time the fellowship moves, add a burden or a threat.
"I do not know what strength is in my blood, but I swear to you I will not let the White City fall, nor our people fail."

3 •Boromir, Tempted by the Ring Gondor
Companion • Man
Resistance: 5
Ranger.
Boromir is strength +1 for each burden. Discard Boromir if he has 0 resistance.
"He would have stretched out his hand to this thing, and taking it, he would have fallen."

1 •Denethor, Misguided Gondor
Companion • Man
Resistance: 5
Each time a Gondor companion takes a wound, wound Denethor or add a burden.
"We shall burn, like the heathen kings of old."

3 •Faramir, Fallen Son Gondor
Companion • Man
When you play Faramir, if you spot 3 or more burdens, you may remove a burden.
Each companion with a resistance of 6 or higher is strength +1 for each Gondor card in your dead pile.
Each companion with a resistance of 5 or lower is strength -1 for each Gondor card in your dead pile.
"I do not believe this darkness will endure."

Isengard Isengard

4 •Saruman, Dark Wizard Isengard
Minion • Wizard
Site: 4
To play, spot a minion.
Shadow: Play a minion with twilight cost of 2 or higher of a culture you cannot spot. It is twilight cost -1 (or -2 if you discard a card from hand).
Shadow: Exert Saruman twice and discard a card from hand to play a possession of the same culture as the discarded card from your draw deck.
"Together, my lord Sauron, we shall rule this Middle-earth. The old world will burn in the fires of industry. Forests will fall. A new order will rise. We will drive the machine of war with the sword and the spear and the iron fist of the orc."

0 •The Palantíri, Stones of Seeing Isengard
Artifact • Support Area
To play, spot a Wizard.
Each time a player draws a card or takes a card in hand (except during the regroup phase), reveal that card. The opponent of that player on his or her right may discard two cards from hand to discard that card.
Response: When an event is played, you may exert Saruman to remove that event from the game after the effects are resolved.
"What did you see?"

Evil Men Men

2 •Grima, Whispering Underling Men
Follower
Aid- Discard a Free Peoples card from hand.
Each companion skirmishing bearer is strength -1.
Skirmish: Exert bearer to reveal the Free Peoples players’ hand. You may discard a card from hand to discard a card of the same type revealed.
"A just question, my liege."

3 •The Great Battle Men
Condition • Support Area
Each character with a twilight cost of 4 or more is strength + 2.
Shadow: Discard this condition and spot your other Men condition to take a Man minion from your draw deck into hand.
"Fight!"

Moria Moria

9 •The Balrog, Fierce and Fearsome Moria
Minion • Balrog
Strength: 17
Vitality: 5
Damage +1. Fierce.
To play, discard an Orc with twilight cost of 3 or higher.
At the start of the assignment phase the Free Peoples may place a companion with strength 7 or higher in his or her dead pile to discard this minion.
"From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth."

Orc Orc

2 •A Dark Path Orc
Condition • Support Area
To play, exert a minion.
Each time the fellowship moves, you may make the Free Peoples player choose: add 2, or have you make the next site lose or gain a keyword of your choice.
Maneuver: Discard this condition to play a Orc minion from your discard pile.
"I do not know the way."

10 •Cave Troll of Moria, Monstrous Menace Orc
Minion • Troll
Strength: 15
Damage +1. Enduring. Fierce.
For each wound on the Cave Troll, it is Attacked +1.
"They have a cave troll!"

Rohan Rohan

5 • A War to be Fought Rohan
Condition • Support Area
Toil 2.
To play, spot Theoden.
At the start of each skirmish involving a Valiant companion and a minion with strength 9 or less, you may draw a card or exert that minion.
At the start of each skirmish involving a Valiant companion and a minion with strength 10 or higher, you may reinforce a Rohan token or make that companion strength +2.
"A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises!"

3 •Eomer, Pragmatic Fighter Rohan
Companion • Man
Hunter 1. Valiant.
While you can spot a Rohan Man, Eomer’s twilight cost is -1.
Each unbound companion skirmishing a minion with strength 9 or less is strength +1.
"I do not doubt his heart, only the reach of his arm."

2 •Eowyn, Courageous Fighter Rohan
Companion • Man
Valiant.
While Eowyn is assigned to a minion with strength 10 or higher, each other unbound companion is strength +1 and resistance +1.
"Courage, Merry, courage for our friends."

3 •Theoden, Redeemed Ruler Rohan
Companion • Man
Valiant.
Each time Theoden takes a wound in a skirmish, you may reinforce a Rohan token and make a Rohan companion strength +2 until the regroup phase.
"I would have you smile again, not grieve for those whose time has come."

Sauron Sauron

10 •Sauron, Shadow over Middle-Earth Sauron
Minion • Maia
Strength: 15
Site: 6
Discard all other minions.
After you resolve a skirmish involving Sauron, you may assign him to a companion (except the ring-bearer) that did not skirmish since the Shadow phase.
During each skirmish involving Sauron the Free Peoples’ player may discard a card from hand to heal a companion in that skirmish or make a companion in that skirmish strength +1.
"There are none that can."

Shire Shire

2 •Bilbo, Bearer of Trinkets Shire
Companion • Hobbit
Ringed Resistance: 5
Ring-bound.
Bilbo is resistance +1 for each Shire card he bears.
Each time the fellowship moves, you may add a burden to play a Shire possession or follower from your draw deck.
"Oh, what business is it of yours what I do with my own things?"

0 •Frodo and Sam, Adventurers Shire
Companion • Hobbit
Ringed Resistance: 8
Group: Frodo, Sam. Ring-bearer. Ring-bound.
Each time you assign this companion to a skirmish, add a burden.
Skirmish: Exert Frodo and Sam twice to make them strength +1 for each different keyword on the site path.
"If I take one more step, it’ll be the farthest away from home I’ve ever been."

2 •Merry and Pippin, Little Rascals Shire
Companion • Hobbit
Group: Merry, Pippin.
Each time a minion is played, add 1, and you may exert this companion or discard two Shire cards from hand to exert that minion.
"Great! Where are we going?"

1 •Sting, Wonderful Weapon Shire
Strength: +2
Bearer must be a ring-bound Hobbit.
Fellowship: If bearer is Bilbo, exert him and discard a Shire card from hand to draw two cards.
Maneuver: If bearer is Sam, exert him and discard a Shire card from hand to exert a minion.
Regroup: If bearer is Frodo, exert him and discard a Shire card from hand to heal a Hobbit twice.

Uruk-Hai [Uruk-Hai]

7 •Lurtz, Battle-hardened [Uruk-Hai]
Minion • Uruk-Hai
Strength: 13
Site: 5
Archer. Damage +1. Lurker.
Each time an [Uruk-Hai] wins a skirmish, you may shuffle that minion in your draw deck to draw a card.
"Whom do you serve?"

3 •The Fighting Uruk-Hai [Uruk-Hai]
Condition • Support Area
At the start of the assignment phase, you may exert a minion to assign that minion to an unbound companion. That companion may exert to prevent that.
Each wounded Uruk-Hai skirmishing a wounded companion is damage +1.
"Now... perfected."

Wraith Wraith

0 •The Nine Rings of Men Wraith
Artifact • Support Area
Each unbound companion skirmishing a minion bearing a Wraith ring is strength -1 and resistance -1.
Shadow or Regroup: Exert a Nazgul and remove 3 [Nazgul] cards in your discard pile from the game (or discard a Wraith ring) to add 1 (or 3 if in the Regroup phase).
"And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of men, who, above all else, desire power."

8 •Witch-King, Dark Lord Wraith
Minion • Nazgul
Strength: 14
Site: 3
Fierce.
To play, spot a Wraith card.
Each character is strength +1.
While you can spot 3 threats, each minion is strength +1.
While you can spot 3 burdens, each companion is strength -1.
"Great kings of men."

Sites

5 Council of Elrond [Site]
When the fellowship moves to this site, the Free Peoples player may take a card in hand from his or her draw deck of every culture he or she spots.

0 Mount Doom [Site]
Mountain. Shadow: If this site is in region 3, exert three minions (or exert Gollum twice) to add a burden or add 2.
Anonymous Prodigy
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:07 am
Great job, WLC! Applause

I especially like the Denethor. Thumbs Up
I had to put something here.
DáinIronfoot
Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:18 am
Joined: 12 Jan 2007 Posts: 4594 Location: Beltsville, MD, USA
Bravo, WLC! GP
Best regards, Dáin, Vice Aftokrator of the Chosen Ones

Check out Lasting Alliances, The Road Ahead, and Ages of Middle-earth, three of my five dream card sets that make up Wars of the Ring. Oh, and I have a trade list now!

Also, if you're into DCs or RPGs (or even if you're not!), check out Realms of Middle-earth, the sequel to CG's "DC Adventure", Realms of the North!

Forum index » Lord of the Rings TCG » LOTR TCG Dream Cards